Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh VermaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am suffering from thyroid fro the past three years i. E, from 2012. I am female and 29 years old now my height is 5'2 and weight is 80kgs. I got married 10 years back and blessed with two children. In 2012 my thyroid istsh. 5.57. In 2013&2014 it is tsh 10.7. Recently I have checked it is tsh5.33. Also suffering with sciatica pain and severe body and bones pains and of course putting lot of weight and I got thyroid. After my children births I am 65kgs. Right now iam using electron 50mg for thyroid. I request you to please suggest me any advice or medine to get rid of these pains. Symptoms: thyroid with sciatica pain and bone pains.
My Mother is 65years old and is suffering from Rh arthritis. What should be the proper medication she should take? She is having swelling and pain in joints.
I am 44 years old woman. I am having foot arch pain discomfort in my toes. I checked for sugar which is fasting 84 and pp 120. Apart from uric acid and cholesterol levels. They are normal. How can I cure the burning and discomfort in my feet.
I have knee pain .suddenly while running knee was struming and changing position one side to another side.
M a girl, I am 18 year old and I have backpain, I used every type f relief jel and pain killer but they does not work what I have to do, please suggest me.
I am suffering from arthritis arthritis since last 8 years. Kindly prescribe me some light medicines or home remedies.
I'M an footballer and I have been receiving pain in my knee when I shoot and even when I put pressure on it. I don't know if I have an runner's knee or acl or something like that. I have tried various methods but none of them seem to work, I tried putting ice on it but it only reduces the swelling ,it doesn't decreases the pain that appears when I shoot. Can anyone suggest the fastest way to recover my knee.
My mother is having back problem and having complaint of l4 l5 disc. She also go for consulting but every doc advised him to go for operation. But she don't want to go for it. What to do.
I have a bone problem. My bones start paining after I stop playing. Please give me some beneficial advice.
Dear Sir / Madam Please note my Mummy who is 68 years old, she is suffering from Cervical Compression Myelopathy and doctor are suggesting surgery since last two months her right hand is not working pls inform which is the best doctor for surgery in Hyderabad and what are the success rate.
Dear sir/madam Sir while I am drive two wheeler, suddenly another two wheeler comes at that time I put my strength on both hands to control bike to not to get accident later my Left hand wrist got pain it happens twisting of hand and weight lifting, but there is no inflammation and nothing if I massage with OMNIGEL IT WILL get relief and again the Lt hand wrist muscle get rigid to I unable to twist or unable to lift even bucket of water, For my problem please suggest any ointment or tablets. But I can work normally with the Lt hand it happen only twisting of hand.
I got a pain on my back bone its paining from almost a month now can not sleep well can not turn over while sleeping. Can not get up in morning pains like a hell can not bend immediately .plz help me with this.
I am 47. I am having a severe leg pain from 2 days. I went to doctor but it didn't help me. Please give me some tips. I shall be very obliged to you.
My mother age 40 and she is a heart patient. She has pain in her left arm right now. What to do? Please help.
The bones are a porous matrix which is filled with minerals like calcium and phosphorus which make them strong. Over a period of time, the mineral content is lost and therefore the matrix gets brittle. Bones are more likely to fracture in these people.
- The bones get fragile and brittle with age in most people, and people over 60 years of age are likely to be affected
- Asian women about the age of 45 are prone to osteoporosis
- Reduced vitamin D intake (either by sun exposure or through diet) also makes bone porous and prone to fracture
- Sedentary lifestyle with minimal or no exercise
- Lower levels of estrogen, especially post menopause
- Cigarette smoking
- Reduced testosterone levels
- With fracture, there is severe pain, loss of mobility, and need for prolonged nursing.
Foods which can help control/prevent osteoporosis:
- Yoghurt: Derived from milk, it is rich in animal protein and also contains good amounts of vitamin D and B2, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. It helps in maintaining estrogen levels during menopause, thereby preventing osteoporosis. They also provide a good supply of gut bacteria, which improves immunity.
- Milk: Similar to yoghurt, this is also rich in various minerals that are essential for bone health. The vitamin D in it also improves calcium absorption, thereby prolonging the occurrence of osteoporosis.
- Fish and meat: Lean meat and fish are good sources of oils and protein and form an essential part of diet for preventing osteoporosis. Sardines and salmon are ideal as the tiny fish are rich sources of calcium.
- Eggs: This contains good amounts of natural protein, minerals, and vitamins essential for bone health. It also helps in estrogen formation, which has a bone-protective effect.
- Cabbage: Any form of cabbage is good for preventing osteoporosis. It promotes bone metabolism and has calcium which help in strong bone formation.
- Bananas: Another effective food in preventing osteoporosis, it helps improve absorption of calcium and other essential nutrients to ensure bones are formed and maintain health. It also has natural oils, potassium, and vitamins A and C in good quantity.
- Almonds: It forms an integral part of preventing osteoporosis by increasing bone density and promoting bone health. It also has good oil content, which is also essential for bone health.
- Legumes: Beans and other legumes are rich source of proteins and minerals and therefore prevent onset of osteoporosis.
- Bengal gram (chole): Another great source of various minerals and vitamins, it is very low in calories and sugar and is great to lose weight. It also improves bone health by increasing density.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!