Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Verma
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh VermaYour feedback matters!
I have an early stage degeneration in L1-L2. MRI done last month. Please advice 1) exercise 2) Precautions in the life style (software job with 8 hrs sitting)
Hello Sir I'm suffering from cervical spondylitis for two years and I have consulted a neurosurgeon and orthopaedic surgeon one time both. But Problem as it is and no response in pain .So please suggest me suitable treatment for pain in neck along with shoulder and I do exercise daily but pain is still now continuously. So Please help me Doctor.
I feel chills in my joints whenever I wake up in morning. I Also wear socks bt then too when I wake up I feel weak nd thr r chills in my joints and my head feels heavy too.
Please provide your suggestion on numbness and tingling I joined gym in April-15, and after 2-3 week of work out I found that my lower back is paining slowly. I had a consultation with orthopaedics and he prescribed me few tablets of vitamin D etc. Now I am feeling numbness and tingling in my foot which is bit painful. Doctor said that it might take 6-8 months to get complete relief as my nerve is pinched. My current prescription is: 1: BALAMIN ALA 2: ECOD PLUS 3: D. GAIN Note: I have attached prescription. Please suggest me what should I do. My age is 34 years.
I am 76 years old Gent. My both foot are burning. I have no diabetes. What is the cause & what medicine I will take?
I have back pain on my spinal cord. This has been started from 3 years back. But still no change. So please help me. Hope you will help me.
I am 61 years lady and I have pain in my both the knees. Which method out of 5 methods you have described in your mail I should like to opt for relief.
I am 60 years old. My both the arms are paining. I am not able to lift my right hand from the shoulder level. Not able to touch my top back or rub my back with my right hand. What I have to do ?
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!