Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar KainYour feedback matters!
I am having too much knee pain lot of treatment some but no relief without painkillers I can not walk. doctors say cartilage in my both knee are finished medicine taken. Flexinova; astabis 4 mg, megclav ,vit b12 injection also but no relief doctors said just do walking and cycling and take painkillers what to do can I take hyalunicacid injection pls suggest.
My wife aged 59 yrs old is suffering from chronic back ache and left hip pain to the knee since last 12-15 yrs. An mri taken for spine which reports as under:- vertebral bodies appear normal in height, alignment and signal inyensity. No spondylolisthesis or spondylosis. Posterior elements are normal. Disc dessication changes noted involving l5-s1. Diffuse disc bulge noted at l3-l4 and l-4l5 causing anterior thecal sac indentation causiong bilateral lateral recess at l4-l5. Facet joints are normal. Cord appears normal in bulky and signal intensity. Pre and paravertibral soft tissue are normal. Conus medullaris is normal. Impression:- diffuse disc bulge at l3-l4 and l4-l5 causing anterior thecal sac indentation and bilateral lateral recess narrowing l4-l5. Kindly give your advice.
I am 60 years old and diabetic & hypertensive but under control. For the last two months I am having back ache now & then.
I love play cricket. But last 2 months am unable to thrown a cricket ball because of m shoulder pain. Sr please give m some suggestions.
Hllo sir Mere right hand me pain hota h joint pr. Isme moch chli gi thi. 2 months pehle. Bt pain abi bi hota h. ANd sir swelling bi hoti h. Please rply me what can I do.
My shoulder is dislocating frequently. It takes few minutes to go back to normal position. That's time it's very painful. Need a permanent solution to fix this dislocation problem.
Is knee joint pain can be fully cured with any physical exercise or medicine? Please give me advice. I am nearly 64 years old and feeling mild pain in knee joints.
My mom is suffering from shoulder pain last 4 month. She is not lift any thing from his hand give proper advice what we do?
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.