Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GargYour feedback matters!
I have teeth pain and blood comes out from my lower four teeth. My teeth muscles are not so thick, thats why there are certain gaps between my teeth. How can I overcome with my these problem? please suggest me.
I am having severe pain in my last molar. There is no cavity on top of the tooth but it has caried on the side.Even if water touches there it pains badly.Do i need a root canal?
I had a problem that is while brushing time my teeth is bleeding so much what is the precaution to it.
I brush my teeth twice a day but still my mouth smells badly after a gap of six hours. Please suggest something?
I am 11 and my teeth are moving you gave me the answer that ater teeth has grown in the mouth it moves for 3 years but they are moving from 4 years and I am very very very worried please help me something they are paining.
My name is unnikishanan I am having pain inside my mouth near the gum of my molar teeth but I did not found any cut or wound. Dear sir /madam please tell me the reason.
I am 25years old, I have teeth pain from last 2 months, n also I have eye problem, what should I do sir.
Dr. sahab meri daad main keeda lag gaya hai wo andar khali ho gayi hai aur uska colour black ho gaya hai usme thanda garam bhi lagta hai ab main kya karun please koi keeda hatane ko medicine ya koi upay ho to please aap bayaiye ji.
My teeth are not aligned. My front two teeth are slightly over one another. Is there any solution to correct them without using braces.
In my lower teeth back side it has become brownish. I mean brownish layer has been settled. Its not cavity but something different please let me know wat I can do. I think it has been settled coz brush cannot reach there
Sir I use daily brush but some time blood get from my teeth. Can you suggest me what should I do to reduce this?
I am 30 years old. I have a huge gap of 2-3 mm in front two teeth. Can it be reduced to minimum or removed completely. What is the procedure and what it will cost? Will the effect be permanent.
Hello Sir, recently I started My Root canal treatment in my Inner right teeth but after 1 or 2 appointment. My retina was detached So I had to go through from operation. Now I am on bed rest but my teeth is open My CA exams are coming in nov So I am thinking to resume my rct treatment after nov. Will it be okay if I do this?
Cavity filled between my two front teeth is very distinct and looks bad hygienically. Recently few crack lines have also been observed in one of the tooth. What step should I take for that? I'm I facing any risk of losing them?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.