Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GargYour feedback matters!
I am having mouth ulcer very severe, its keeps coming often , would like to know if there is any gel which I can apply, I have been using dologel and dentogel , but that only numbs the surface for some time. Please tel me a gel which can be used and which is more effective and very good.
I have lost my back tooth and because of that my front teeth are worn out to nerves and I need few teeth implants and front teeth sorted or implants can you help and rough estimate how much it will cost and do you have accommodation facilities as I will be travelling from UK
Doctor, I am a 18 year old guy. I have irregular teeths. I don't want to put braces on my teeths, is there any other solution to straighten my teeths?
I have pain in my teeth and consulted doctor and he has examined the same and suggested to go for RCT followed by capping. Price quoted was 4500 plus 5000 for capping separately. Please advice if the rates are genuine. Thanks ,
I am suffering from the extra growth of gums on my teeth. It does not give any pain to me. How to reduce the extra growth.
I am 26 years old & I have a tooth ache, It seems like at the end of my lower jaw. A new teeth is growing & skin with this tooth is also aching.
Hi. I have many dental problems. 1) my 2 lower molars are missing due to cavity. I lost them 3 years back. 2) my front teetch is arched outside, so I want to add clip. Smiling is not a good idea for me. 3) my upper pre-molar is decayed, it is paining everyday, pain killers doesnt even reduce the pain. So, now I need either to fill it with amalgam or remove it as well. I need your suggestion. Thank you.
Hi. I dont have any dental problem but i feel my teeth is quite yellowish. I do drink a lot of coffee and i smoke too! i also brush twice a day and still i feel that my teeth is stained. Is there anything which will be helpful toet rid of this
I have bad breath problem which is not related to my oral hygiene as I have consulted a lot of dentists but they could not help me. What can be the causes and what is the cure for it and which doctor should I consult for the same.
I have speaking trouble. Specosly the letter R. impossible for others to under stand what im saying. A dentist had cut my flush under the tongue.
Hi. I have a yellow teeth. May age is 21 working in nightshift from 6 months when I joined to work at nightshift from then how much every I brush my teeth looks yellow. Help me.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.