Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Baweja
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh BawejaYour feedback matters!
What are symptoms of headache and it is occur when I tension on any thing, and also gas problem please help me?
Hlo sir I have stomach pain since last three to four days very hardly. Please suggest me the perfect treatment for this as soon as possible.
I have fever, chills, cough and expectoration, what would I do, can I do some investigations or take medicine, please tell me?
Itching lasts from 2 years on hands and neck and some times it increases and forms rough skin on hands and neck. Can you pls make sure that why it is being like that I have tried diff no of medicated soaps like neko Can you pls tell me which will make this reduce.
I am 34 years old. I want to increase my sex time I ejaculate withing 25-30 minutes I want to increase it upto 40-50 minutes.
I am suffering from cough from last 3 days, and this is not only from last 3 days I comes every week. I am in great pain so pls suggest me something to reduce it.
Sir my father is suffering by diabetes, I want to know about diabetes and how to sedule our dailyrutien, which food is good for health.
I suspect that I have glomerulonephritis as I having Rbc 25-30hpf and Protein 15 mg/dl in urine, But My Ultrasound and CT Scan is Normal, Did U/S and CT can diagnose glomerulonephritis or not? Or I need other test to diagnose glomerulonephritis? Thanks.
I have pain in my chest since last two to three years. I had consulted a doctor and he wrote some tests. All the test were normal except X-ray report. It shows some of the chest part covered so at first the doctor wrote for removal of cough. And when it didn't worked then he wrote medicines for swelling in muscles of chest. One of my relative suggested Kalmegh a homeopathic medicine. What should I do now?
I'm one month pregnant but I'm also having UTI infection due to which I'm having lot of side pain two weeks ago I had urine test there 20-25 pus cell present in there this side pain making me uncomfortable feel nauseated every time not able to eat properly and also lower back pain is there what treatment I should take cure this and avoid this in future.
Hi my friend is suffering from piles. Where now presence of blood in stool is increasing. Could you please advice an solution.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.