Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev Kumar YadavYour feedback matters!
My teeths are very yellow i' m doing many treatment but no better response show so please tell me solution how i' m whiten my teeth please tell me.
When somebody in the household gets sick with the cold or flu, it won't be long before the entire family is feeling ill, as well. Germs pass from one person to another, more so between people who live together, because of unhygienic habits. Storing and cleaning the toothbrush is one of the most overlooked aspect of home life that potentially spreads diseases. A badly kept toothbrush can also cause oral infections and other chronic health illnesses.
Don't Share That Toothbrush
Toothbrush sharing is vile but also intimate. Some new couples validate their new romances by sharing toothbrushes. Don't do it! Sharing the same toothbrush is not like exchanging bodily fluids while kissing. Toothbrush bristles get into the crevices of the gums and teeth, pushing germs deep into the tissue. The body has many natural defenses against infections, but become vulnerable when there is a tear in the tissue, something that happens often in the mouth. You might have bitten your tongue or gum, flossed too forcefully between the teeth or scratch the gum with hard brush bristles.
Don't Cover Toothbrushes
People put plastic covers on the toothbrush head thinking it protects it from airborne germs. And it does, but the confined and moist environment toothbrush covers create also exponentially increases the amount of germs already on the toothbrush. Toothbrush covers help when packing for trips, because it keeps the bristles from collecting dust and other dirt on the bottom of your bag. Wrapping your toothbrush in paper is even better when travelling, because paper is disposable and absorbs extra moisture while protecting bristles from getting dirty. In the bathroom, keep the toothbrush out to dry in a cup holder, away from the toilet bowl. Don't crowd several toothbrushes in one holder to avoid cross contamination.
Rinse Under Running Water
After use, rinse your toothbrush under running water to remove as much debris as you can and dilute germs on the toothbrush head. Every now and then soak the entire toothbrush head for a few minutes in mouthwash or a solution of salt and warm water to disinfect. The American Dental Association recommends that you change your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months. Replace children's toothbrushes even more frequently, as they wear out much faster. Since there are so many different kinds of toothbrushes, quality and durability differs. Change your brush when it looks too worn or dirty, rather than waiting for 3 to 4 months to pass.
Some people clean their brushes by heating it in the microwave or leaving it in a dishwasher. This can damage some toothbrushes but could work for others. These methods and the use of mouthwash and sanitizing solutions to clean toothbrushes, are not supported by the American Dental Association, because there is no clinical evidence to show that they actually suppress bacterial growth. But, if some rituals make you feel better, and they work for you, don't give them up if it helps you have consistent hygiene habits.
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi. I used to chew pan masala by which there are stains on my tooths on bottom in pale red and yellow. After stoping that still I have those stains on my tooths. Is any remedy by which I can get my tooths as they was earliar.
I have a central cavity in a tooth in lower left jaw which only pains due to sensitivity i.E when i drink even normal water. What could be d cause and other than RT what could be other option if necessary.
I am a 3rd year dentistry student under ortho treatment. I had my braces on 9th April 2016 for correction of edge to edge malocclusion. All my teeth are in good alignment. I wanted to know if the acid-etching technique will have negative impact on my tooth surface. Also I am experiencing unbearable pain same as during the eruption of third molar. I have all 32 teeth and mine is a non extraction case. How much time will it take approximately to get my braces off? Will taking Calton help in case of pain?
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.