Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat DagarYour feedback matters!
Sir my front teeth is not pure white its has something yellow lines till half of teeth. please tells how can I get my white and shiny teeth.
I am looking for a good dentist. My son who is 3.5 years old, has carries in front teeth. Is that curable?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
1. Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a
toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on
2. Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk
3. Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4. Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth
material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In
severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6. Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing
8. Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek
immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk
and seek dental advice immediately.
9. Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to
crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking
10. See your dentist for regular check-ups.
When I am talking with some one I get saliva in my mouth with this words goes wrong give me suggestions to cure it.
On successful completion of 4 successful years of specialized dental practice @ dera bassi, abc dentistry offers discount upto 25% on all dental treatment in november, for you just to say thankyou. All you need to do is come for free dental checkup and show this sms to avail the offer. Keep smiling. Contact 9815901670 for appointment