Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raja TiwariYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 years old. I have lots of pimples. I want to full clear this and want to full fair skin. How it's possible.
I am 23 year old female and have darks spots on my face as well as my colour is dark. I am using many fairness cream bt does not found any result. Please do help me with my problems.
I am surfing for a skin infection in my leg. When I come to my office then I remove shoes. My foot very smelly. I wear nike shoes or addidas shocks. Not a local material. On my leg design with black black dots. What can I do for it.
I am 35 year old female. I never had a single pimple or acne problem till now. I have recurring acne problem from last 8 months. After many treatments now I am using berberis aquifolium gel and homeo calendula prickly heat powder from last week. Skin has become very dry and pimples though reduced new ones are coming. Should I stop certain food like tea, curd, milk? should I completely stop oil in my food?
Hii Doc. I am a 15 year old girl. My skin is very oily (specially around the nose region and the T-zone) and pimple prone. My problem is that there are tiny bumps on my skin which are not actually pimples. They neither get lessen nor get removed by anything. They are constantly on my skin since 2 years. I have tried homeopathic medicines and home remedies but all in vain. Can you please help me with the actual cause of those bumps. Thanks in advance.
Human Hair, - while they’re not a living part of your body, most people spend a good amount of time caring for their hair. The next time you’re heading in for a haircut, think of these facts.
1. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. If you’ve ever had a covering of stubble on your face as you’re clocking out at 5 o’clock you’re probably pretty familiar with this. In fact, if the average man never shaved his beard it would grow to over 30 feet during his lifetime, longer than a killer whale.
2. Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair. Unless you’re already bald, chances are good that you’re shedding pretty heavily on a daily basis. Your hair loss will vary in accordance with the season, pregnancy, illness, diet and age.
3. Women’s hair is about half the diameter of men’s hair. While it might sound strange, it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise that men’s hair should be coarser than that of women. Hair diameter also varies on average between races, making hair plugs on some men look especially obvious.
4. One human hair can support 3.5 ounces. That’s about the weight of two full size candy bars, and with hundreds of thousands of hairs on the human head, makes the tale of rapunzel much more plausible.
5. There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee. Humans are not quite the naked apes that we’re made out to be. We have lots of hair, but on most of us it’s not obvious as a majority of the hairs are too fine or light to be seen.
6. Blondes have more hair. They’re said to have more fun, and they definitely have more hair. Hair color determines how dense the hair on your head is. The average human has 100, 000 hair follicles, each of which is capable of producing 20 individual hairs during a person’s lifetime. Blondes average 146, 000 follicles while people with black hair tend to have about 110, 000 follicles. Those with brown hair fit the average with 100, 000 follicles and redheads have the least dense hair, with about 86, 000 follicles.
7. The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average. While you quite a few hairs each day, your hairs actually have a pretty long life providing they aren’t subject to any trauma. Your hairs will likely get to see several different haircuts, styles, and even possibly decades before they fall out on their own.
8. You must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone. You lose hundreds of hairs a day but you’ll have to lose a lot more before you or anyone else will notice. Half of the hairs on your pretty little head will have to disappear before your impending baldness will become obvious to all those around you.
9. Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it’s flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-dis-integrative. If you’ve ever wondered how your how clogs up your pipes so quick consider this: hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals.
I am 21 years old. Nowadays, acnes are coming too much frequently on my face. Why is this happening? What should I do to get rid of it?
Hi sir/ madam this is Jayaram from tirupati my wife suffering with depression and also she has eczema severe we don't get proper treatment for the eczema pls help here if any body free consultant and rfee medicine eighthere Ayurved or Allopathy always we thankful you.
Because of my Football match my skin has became black due to sun explosion what should I do to recover it.
My skin on palm is peeling off and my I find rashes on hands, itching. Please say me what should I do.
I am 22 year old lady and I am in dark completion. I used many creams to change my completion but I cannot change my completion. I want to change my completion into white. Could you please help me to become fair within 1 month. My engagement on 26/06/2016. I want to change my completion before my engagement. Plzzzzzź help me..
Doctor sir, If there is any permanent solutions in the form of medicines or treatment for the pimples and black moles in the face.
Hi doctor, I am 26 years old female, my skin is oily and little sensitive. My Skin is very uneven and look very dull after applying Photostable sunscreen. I don't want to use any steroid based cream due to side effects I am already having facial hair. I completed 3 sessions of laser treatment for upper lips this particular area look so dark and prominent on face. Can you suggest me good night cream to skin lightening without increasing my facial hair growth. So I can use for long term. I will value your advice. Note- I maintain good diet and health.
Lybrate | Dr Bhanu Prakash speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY --