Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul UpadhayYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old male. For last few years I had been getting over weight. I am 173 cms tall and weigh 101kg. The weight is mainly on stomach. Now the stomach is so big that size 46 shirts will only fir for me. My chest hands etc are normal. Inspite of no regular drinking for past 2 years the stomach is not reducing. As I have some arthritis heavy joint pains prevent me from normal exercise like walking running etc. I am taking medicine to reduce uric acid. Which little bit over the allowable limit. Now for last 2 years I am not getting proper erection during sexual activity. Kindly help me to attain normalcy. I do not smoke. I have 2 0r 3 peg brandy once or twice a month at weekends. I am a non-veg. I have a borderline bp and cholesterol. Please advise me of how to come out of this situation and lead normal life.
Hello Good morning Doctor. My father is 60 years old he has pain in his shoulder blade since 1 year. His right hand third finger was injured in machine and little cut from finger end part he did not care but now finger is recovered and he says he feels pain in right shoulder after the injury of his finger while cutting grass in machine and his finger injured under the belly of machine .when he takes tablet pain killer he feels better when he stop tablet and do work he feels shoulder blade pain, he is a farmer since last 1 year he feels pain internal side of he shoulder what should he do?
I am 29 old male and i am suffering from neck pain regularly. A doctor said that it is bone growth. What should I do?
Actually my mom is 45 years old. And she suffers knee pain sometimes and its not arthritis bt in future chances might b. please suggest suggest some natural effective ways to lessen this knee pain nd also ways thru which she can avoid arthritis in future.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
My mother is feeling pain in her joints since last year. Her age is 35 years old and also consulted to many doctors, also takes many medicine but didn't work it. Please help?
I am 39 years old male and I am suffering from heel pain from two years, I have got injection treatment from esic for six months I was ok then now again same situation. Please tell me permanent solution of this disease.
Sir my age of 22 early morning I am wake up my body is pain predominantly shoulder and leg what should I do?
My mom age is 44 years old. Her x-ray report shows that" there is evidence of oestophytes seen at acromion process of clavicle. Early osteoarthritis of right acromio-clavicular joint" please help me out what is this? how can it be treated?
Maintaining a Safe Lumbar Arch
- When swabbing, hold the mop close to your body, and avoid bending at the waist. Stiffen your core and move your pelvis and ribs together. Do not rotate by twisting the spine.
- Using props, armrests, and desks for reading can help to minimize bending while sitting.
- Sitting in a flexed posture places increased pressure on the lumbar disc..Chiropractic Management
- Minimize and balance your loads. Even if you maintain an ideal posture and lift correctly, the weight you lift may contribute to the pressure within the disc and cause further herniation of a disc. If you do not need to lift during the healing period of your disc injury, do not lift.
- How to stand up from sitting position-
- When rising from a seated position, avoid curling your spine forward. Rising in this manner can cause continual re-injury to the discs throughout the day.
- The preferred way to rise is to maintain a normal curve in your lower back, keep your chest out, and brace your abdominal muscles. Scoot to the edge of the chair so that your legs are under you and do most of the lifting. This one ADL (Activity of Daily Living) modification has been accountable for the reduction of symptoms in many chronic disc herniations.