Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Garg
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul GargYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hello everyone, My name is Sundeep Singh from Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat. I am a chronic patient of Sinusitis allergy disease. It becomes more obvious in between Aug- Jan. Rest year is fine. I have undergone FESS surgery in Jan'2005. Disease is prevailing since 16-18 years. Currently, I have undergone Ayurvedic treatment for few days, but I was unable to continue since I suffered from Severe Typhoid since past 25 days. I want to get rid of this disease permanently. Can anyone update me whether it is completely Removable. Symptoms are :- Running nose, Running eyes, Coughing, Continuous sneezing & Coughing in morning, Itching in eyes, sometime breathing problem, Blockage of 1 side nostril in night etc. I would appreciate good replies & would consult further, if really it's completely curable. Awaiting feedback, Regards, Sundeep.
I feel like something is stuck in my throat. Its not paining but it feels really uncomfortable sometimes. I have no cases of allergies or so. I want some advice on it.
I have breathing problems from my nostrilṣ. Using otrivin but it gave relief for some time. What is the cause of this problem. And what is the solution?
I have sinus from last two years and from this now I became completely depressed what should I do now.
I have been suffering from throat infection from last 1.5 months. It automatically starts paining. I have done only 1 antibiotic course. There is no cough only pain, even my wife is suffering from same problem. My 2 year old baby has a bad cough from last 2 months. He is taking medicine also but no relief. We won't be able to understand it?
Do all sinusitis show on CT scans. Because I did a CT scan it show noting. The head X-ray show noting. But I have problems with My head and that. I feel like pressure in My head. Mostly to the back of head. And that.
Hi I am snoring heavy during sleeping, if I use anti snoring spray, will get permanent solution for that or it cause any side affects.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils