Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.S.Rawat
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.S.RawatYour feedback matters!
Please suggest Sir What are the window periods. I am not able to understand. Sir I tested 4 times post 3 months of exposure 98th day (14th week) - hiv ELISA-negative 118th day (17th week) - Hiv tridot - non reactive And on 137th day (4.5 months i.e 20thweek) tridot - negative 170th day (24thweek-5months 7 days)- HIV DUO [CMIA P-24 hiv 1&2]- NON REACTIVE. I also tested for hep bands Both negative Tested for herpes (hsv 1 and 2 - both negative) Sir, M I hiv negative For both HIV 1 AND 2? Does hiv 2 take longer to detect? Is it conclusive. I am loosing my mind. Sir. Please help me. I can not focus. I am very worried. I have started feeling suicidal. HOW any more tests I have to do. Is it confirmed hiv negative.
My mother undergoing dialysis last 2 years she facing whole body itchiness day & night went to doctors but not cured.
I have exams coming so studying day night I haven't slept, head is aching, not able to study so what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from premature ejaculation problem, so decided to start delay spray, please mention best and secure delay spray for me.
Dear mam I want to take the treatment of homeopathy for my sinus infection I also have the report of ct which shows the deviated nasal septum. Ent specialist guide for surgery. Request you to please provide me the right path for the same.
I am 44 years old and taking revelol 50/5 FROM LAST 6 months. I was having acidity and INFECTION in my stomach when I visit to gastrogist. have me a 2 months treatment and I am quite OK now. Due to this problem I was always feeling discomfort and I ALWAYS use to feel something is happening to. Me.So before visiting to GASTROLOGIST I went to CARDIOLOGIST. My all test was ok but Dr. gave me this bp tablet and other cardiac medicine such as ecosprin I HAD not taken a his treatment but only taken that no tablet after consulting to some doctors. Now I am confused that it was stomach issue but I went to heart specialist. What should. I do. Now.whether to continue this. Tablet.or. Not.and tell me is this tablet is high dosage or low. My family Dr. saying to continue this tablet and you can't stop this now.
Sir mujhe hmesha kamjori lagti hai aur head bhi dard karne lagta hai. m kya karun koi solution btaye . please
I am 63 yrs. Old. I am having heel pain of right leg. It will be more after getting up and while standing pain will be less. Please advise me.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the three Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.