Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. R C KochharYour feedback matters!
Doctor im suffering from sinus and not getting help from doctors they are taking me pills but they are not working so I want to know that how can I cure myself.
I am 24 year old male, having frequent throat problem viz sour throat, throat pain, strain during singing etc. What should I do?
Hello Good Morning Doctors Can anyone help me Suffering from tinnitus from the past 5 years Could you please prescribe any medicine for this or to reduce the symptoms. Of tinnitus Iws once exposed to loud noise. Is cortisteriod safe for tinnitus and hearing loss Reply pls Thanks in advance.
I am feeling suffocated after few hours. It feels that something is stuck in my throat. What should I do?
My right ear is paining and I can't chew with the jaw line also paining and head is heavy on the side of the ear.
I am having problem with my throat. Large amount of cough has accumulated in my throat. I am having problem while speaking for 2 months. Doctors have said that cough has accumulated in throat because the distortion in nose bone. Please suggest me what should I do?
When my inner ears or back of my throat itch, I make a noise that sort of produces a scratching sensation. I can't describe it. It can make your throat a bit sore if you do it too much. It then leads to sneezing and watery nose.
I am feeling a huge difficulty in swallowing even my saliva since last day it seems that a pain is pressing my neck. please tell what can be done?
I have sinus allergy, I had operate inside nose and remove polyps, still many times I have problem woth brathing and nose close, headace, eyes acing, eritating, please guide me for permenant solution.
Dear Doctor, My age is 28. I am having a problem. During sleeping I create a unusual sound. But it's not snoring. Unconsciously I made that sound. While I realize that in sleep I kept quite. I tried to control that and before one year I consult a homeopathy doctor, he said that it is due to tiredness and it will be alright, nothing to worry. But till now that is continuing. The exact thing is while I am sleeping I inhale air through my nose and while releasing I produce sound in my mouth. I did meditation too. But no use. Around 7 years approx I am suffering from this. I was too confused whether this is a type of disease I was affected or common. I am now working in computer field 9 hrs per day sitting job. Going to get marry too. Very shy that if my wife feel bad on me. Kindly help.
I am male, 67 years old. I have occasional tinnitus in the right ear. This started about eight years ago. I am taking treatment. But it does not end. What shall I do?
I have sore throat for the past 2 days. I have tried many medicines and tonics but not got cured. I'm female of 18 yrs.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?