Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puspender GuliaYour feedback matters!
I have so dark circles. Even aftr sleeping well its nt healing! I even tried aloe vera gel n under eye creams. Nd othr home remedies. No use. Can you pls suggest me any effective creams or solutions pls.
Problem is for my nephew she is only 5 month .she is having raishs in between both thigh .what to apply for her.
Hi I am a male, near my eyes there are lines like dark circles and pimples and rashes on my face and my face look dark and oily in sun and my face sweat alot too. what should I do suggest me what should I use how to look and get glowing skin and look fair, handsome and have clear skin. please help me out with this problem with immediate results please help me out.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Hii doctor. My problem is dark lips. My baby is 1 years old n due to pregnancy my lips have become very dark. Kindly suggest sme effective remedy. Thank u.
My face is so oily and I want oil free skin and glow on my face so what can I do for it? Please advise.
Hi I am 21 years old. And I have a very black dark cycles under my eyes. Please give a best natural advice to reduce my dark circles forever.
I have black spots it is giving me a dirty look. So I need to get rid of this. Please help me to solve this problem easily without any pain. I will be waiting for your answer. So kindly send the answer as soon as possible.
Hlo doctors this is da common problem for every one facing now a days ad da problem is dat abt How to get rid of tan on hands ad legs which had been from years.
Mere mother ko skin problem hai. Unki puri body par black color k dhabbey or usme kaafi itching hoti h please koi solution btaiye ye problem kuch saalo se jyada ho rhi h.
I was a patient of mdr tb. Some of my tablets have to change due to effect of its on my body one of them was hansepran (clofazimine) _100 mg. This tablet result to extremely dark in colour of my whole body. I completed the time period of its before 2 month but my skin is same. Kindly advice to me what should I do for recovery of my skin.
Everyone desires to have a glowing skin and it is very important that the face is washed regularly and moisturized to keep it smooth. Many beauty treatments are available to make the skin look young and radiant, but some of them are also ineffective and do not reduce the effects of aging. Some treatments like use of chemical peels, photofacial treatment and microdermabrasion are useful in returning the glow of your skin.
Use of chemical peels
The use of chemical peels mainly involves the use of chemicals to remove the upper layer of the skin. The layer of the skin is peeled easily as additives or some wax is added in the chemical peels. The remaining cells are moisturized by the acidic solution and it also helps in the promotion of collagen production and gives your face an even complexion. Acne problem can be treated using chemical peels and these peels can be used even on hands and neck. Nevertheless, there are some side effects that are caused by chemical peels as well.
Side-effects caused by Chemical peels
1. Use of chemical peels on the face sometimes causes scarring, characteristically on the lower part of the face. The appearance of the scars can be reduced using steroid medications and antibiotics.
2. The common side effects that are caused by the use of chemical peels are itching, redness and swelling of the skin.
3. Sometimes the color of the skin gets a little more darkened by using chemical peels or even lighter than normal and this condition is permanent.
4. The herpes virus that causes cold sores is flared up by use of chemical peels.
5. Carbolic acid is used in deep chemical peels and it can damage the heart muscles and even cause irregular heartbeat.
6. Carbolic acid or phenol used in the peels can harm the liver and kidneys. Hence, to avoid its side-effects the peel must be used at an interval of 10 to 20 minutes.
Who should not use a chemical peel?
1. Chemical peels are not advised for people who have been taking acne medication for the past 6 months or for people having dark complexion.
2. People with freckles and pale complexion or red hair must not use chemical peels
3. You should not use chemical peels if you have a history of severe outbreaks of cold sores.
4. People having abnormal skin pigmentation or facial warts must also not use chemical peels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.