Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa SethiYour feedback matters!
Hello . Last year in nov 2013 I got married. There is too much time passed but my wife has not become pregnant. Is there any problem either me or in my wife.
1. Is Water Lumps in Breast required urgent operation? 2. How much days Rest is required? 3.Is it Big operation or normal? 4. Can it be cure through Medicine (Tablets & Capsule or any other) or Operation is must?
I am a 23 years old girl. I missed my period by a week, I suspect pregnancy. Please suggest me an oral medicine for abortion. Kindly assist.
Sir maine abortion pills li thi 5 din tk bleeding b hui h phr 6th day check kiya toh dusri line bilkul Halki Halki show ho rhi h iska kya mtlb h m abhi b pregnant hu ya kuch tissue rh gye h abhi.
Hi, I had unprotected sex 4 days ago and im already experiencing all the early pregnancy symptoms, such as vomiting, spotting, peeing alot, headache, strong sense of smell and taste, weight loss and fever. Can I do the pregnancy home test now or should I wait?
I am almost 8 weeks pregnant at the age of 34. We have been married for 5 years now. Mine was a late marriage and we had been trying for kids for the past 2 years now. Lately came to know that I ve hypothyroidism. Want to kno if my thyroid wl cause any complications in my pregnancy. Tsh is 12.9 ulU/ml.
Hello Doctor, I have a abscess on my labia minora. Its painful. Please suggest some good medicine. I have used T-Bact ointment. Its occurring again and again. Is there something to worry?
You can get rid of your chapped lips by using various natural remedies which are readily available at anyone's home. A number of reasons can make skin and lips dry. The dryness and cracks that are caused to the lips may be painful and cause bleeding too. There are many remedies which are suggested such as the application of lip balm or moisturiser. But, these descriptions are not enough to fight chapped lips.
Here are a few unique and proven remedies that can produce significant results when it comes to solving the problem of chapped lips.
- Curing chapped lips using oils: Almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil can be used to cure chapped lips
- Almond oil: This oil is a natural moisturiser with vitamins in it. This oil is very gentle in nature and helps in preventing damage to the lips making them soft and supple. It is a good idea to heat up the oil before application. Warming it up will increase the rate of absorption, thus providing desired results.
- Castor oil: Castor oil has numerous medicinal benefits, one of which is the treatment of chapped lips. Use castor oil on the lips followed by petroleum jelly and you can get rid of dry lips in a few days.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has Omega-3 fatty acids, which help a great deal in the treatment of dry lips. Not only to the lips, this can also be used in other parts of the body where dry skin is evident.
- Coconut oil: Application of coconut oil for lips and other dry parts in the night can cure the dryness as it has antimicrobial properties that help in retention of moisture.
- Curing chapped lips using fruits and vegetables
- Cucumber: Cucumber has water content of up to 90 percent approximately. Placing cucumber slices on chapped lips for 10 to 15 minutes, for several times can cure chapped lips.
- Avocado: Rich in antioxidants, this natural remedy provides the required vitamins that produce elastin as well as collagen to cure dry lips. It can also be used as an anti-ageing remedy.
- Other natural remedies to cure chapped lips
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has both antifungal and antiseptic properties. This can be used to repair chapped lips as it helps in the rejuvenation of the dry skin.
- Rose petals: Chapped lips can not only be treated using rose petals, but it also makes the lips smooth and soft. Soak a few rose petals in milk for some time and make a paste of it. Apply it on the lips for curing dryness and bleeding.
- Milk cream: Rich in fat, milk cream is one of the best moisturisers. Apply milk cream for ten minutes and rinse. This treatment can cure chapped lips in a few days.
- Ghee: Application of ghee is also another way to keep dry lips moisturised. Apply multiple times, till the dryness vanishes.
The above are a few natural remedies to get rid of chapped lips and also dry skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Mere wife ko period time pe nhi ata h kabhi to 2 se 3 month ho jate h tab ata h please koi acha solusn btae please.
My wife is pregnant and have thalassemia we have weekly iron sucrose drips for it doctor said to have egg for protien but we don't eat non veg so what can we do.
Me and my gf had unprotected intercourse on 9th June. She took an I pill on 10th. She was a Virgin, but she's bleeding daily. In the starting blood's quantity was negligible. But she has stomach ache from then. And now her period date has arrived yesterday. And she is bleeding more than she has ever bled before. She's feeling very weak and she keeps getting body ache, head ache and stomach ache. Please suggest something.
I had my last periods on 5th of july and then I had unprotected sex on 10th of july. After that I took an unwanted 72 what are my chances of getting pregnant?
Hii. my last period date was 2nd feb. 2016. I have checked out by preganews last week for pregnancy it is positive so I gone through 3d sonography its shows 31mm corresponding to 7 weeks and 5days but still there is no heartbeats found in child right now. What should I do.? Should I wait for some more time.. What is the maximum time for heartbeats in child? How much time should I wait?
When ever I touch her clitoris she is feeling pain full, when I touch with my lips or tongue some time she feels better but most of the time she rejects it. Is there any other ways to make her clitoris make to feel better or shall we use any lubricants?
I am 23 years old. I and my fiance had been physical relation before 2 months (in march). I am aready taking medicines of bone tuberculosis from 2014 because of which I skipped my menstruation 4 months. We didn't used protection but he didn't let the discharge in. And now I found my self hunger free. I dont feel hungry at all. And my stomach is swelling from the navel side. I feel little tired too. Please tell me is it the symptom of pregnancy?
A dog bite my wife on 2nd august and she received all the 5 vaccines except booster. The last vaccine was given on 19th august. The problem is that that we were physical on 20th and also we had oral sex. I have heard that vaginal secretions still contain rabies virus. Is it so? Am I safe? Do I need to take antirabies vaccine? Please help.
She recently had sex with her boyfriend. Like approx 4 days back and is complaining of her periods being delayed. Are there any possibilities of she getting pregnant? If yes what are the measures she should take?
A question of balance
The only issues would be if one partner doesn't want to have as much sex as the other, in which case the frequency needs to be negotiated. Most couples have to navigate this area at some point. The other issue is if your focus is so much on sex that you have no other way to relate to each other. Sex shouldn't be the only activity you enjoy together.
If you're single, daily sex isn't necessarily harmful, but it does indicate a rather one-dimensional approach to life. And the more sex you have with multiple partners, the more you increase your risk of unsafe sex. There are a few signs that could indicate your daily sex isn't healthy and may border on a sex or love addiction. If you find yourself thinking about, planning or pursuing sex for the majority of the day or night, so that your focus is not on your responsibilities, this is a problem.
Libido naturally fluctuates across the lifespan, and as a reflection of what's going on in your life and relationship. The amount of sex you're having must feel as though it's in balance with the rest of your life. The moment you feel it is unbalanced, take some time to get it back. Your life as a couple will be better for it.