Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa SethiYour feedback matters!
2 months back I got married and I want to know if I do intercourse how many days require my getting pregnant? My age is 35 and my wife age is 34 until what age she will have pregnancy time and what age if can pregnancy can stop even after doing intercourse. Please suggest me.
I am 35 years old woman. I suffer from diabetes. Once in a every fortnight I am feeling itching in my vagina. Continuous for 3-4 days. Please suggest me some medicine or ointment to cure my problem.
Hello sir recently I got married. And we feel that still 2 more years we don' t need children. Please suggest what are the steps we need to take for that. Please advice
Dear doctor, my son and me engage in intercourse regularly after my divorce. My son is 22. Will it harm us, should we be careful and have precautions. Im aged 43. Which sex positions are/is safe this age.
I have pupl polyp maybe. Is there any treatment for it? Can it be due to bacterial infection or hiv? I had oral sex 8 months ago. I got tested for stds and hiv regularly till 6 months. All came negative. Why do I have this then?
My period is not coming regularly. I had usg done n doc said there is no problem. My ovaries are good. She said it may be due to hormonal changes. What should I do for this? What is the reason for this?
My daughter is 50 years old and she feels extremely sleepy before her periods. Very difficult to keep awake. She feels very tired during periods and has a typical headache, in which it seems as if the centre of her skull is being pulled out by some force. This is affecting productivity at work.
I am 20 years adult girl. And I suddenly have pain in my middle portion of back. What it is and how it can b treated. Should I go for medicines or not. If yes plzz recommend me some medicine.
I am 27 years old unmarried male, few months back I lost my virginity with my gf, the problem I felt like that I get discharged within 2-3 shot only, initially I felt like this is due to lack of experience. But nie I started worrying about it. Please suggest.
Hi mam, i am in 24 years age. I have irregular periods from last 3 4 months and I got thyroid with 25mg. I am trying to get pregnant but I cant because of my irregular periods. How do I get my regular periods back please suggest me for the changes of my diet.
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
I am a 26 year old female, I got my last periods on 27.03. 16 and I took my UPT on 8.5. 16 when I dint get my periods and it was positive, everything was going good till today when my doctor did my TVS and couldn't find any heartbeat, she said baby is visible but their is no heartbeat and prescribed me course of injections for a week, I am worried please help and can you temme m how many weeks pregnant?
Hello sir/ mam I am suffering from breast pain from 3,4 days I don't know ki ye kyun ho kaha h pain puri breast me ho raha h Charo taraf or nipple me bi bilkul bi haath nhi lgaya ja rha h please kuch home remedies suggest krre qki bahar ka try krne se darr lgta h me gym bi jati hu kahi ye uski wajah se to nhi ho rha h please help me about this.
Flax seeds prevent Breast Cancer
Flaxseeds contain several beneficial plant compounds:
1. Lignans: Lignans are present in almost all plants, acting as both antioxidants and phytoestrogens. Flaxseeds are the richest known dietary source of lignans. These nutrients function as phytoestrogens.
Phytoestrogens are plant compounds that are similar to the female sex hormone estrogen. They have weak estrogenic and antioxidant properties
Lignans are fermented by bacteria in the digestive system and may reduce the growth of several cancers, especially hormone-sensitive cancers such as breast, uterus and prostate cancers.
They have been linked to a decreased risk of heart disease and metabolic syndrome, since they reduce the amount of fat and glucose in the blood.
Phytoestrogens also help lower blood pressure and reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the arteries.
2. P-Coumaric Acid: This polyphenol is one of the main antioxidants found in flaxseeds.
3. Ferulic Acid: This antioxidant may help to prevent several chronic diseases.
4. Cyanogenic Glycosides: These substances may form compounds called thiocyanates in the body, which can impair thyroid function in some people.
5. Phytosterols: Related to cholesterol,phytosterols are found in the cell membranes of plants. They have been shown to have cholesterol-lowering effects in the body.
Flax Seeds are very easy to incorporate into the diet. Grinding them is the best way to make the most of their health benefits.