Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet SahajpalYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and I masturbate in a very unusual way, I rub my penis against the bed mattress or pillow sometimes ,is this dangerous? Will this affect my sex life?
I have sexual problem. My erection don't last long after few minutes it gets loose. And again after some time it gets erected. I can't feel the sexual desire which I used to feel at my early age. Need help.
Iam 23 yrs old. M suffering from cold since 4 yrs. I used some of the medicines like homeopathy Ayurvedic and english medicine. But no result. Even I had a minor surgery also. So please help me.
Hi I am 23 years old and I having to problems 1St is sexual my one right scrotum is bigger than left side and it is painful and other is bone problems my bones produce clicking sounds in walk or other movement.
I am 19 years old and having fever for last 2 days but it is now ok but now my stomach start paining is there can be any problem or its ok?
Sir I consulted with a sexologist to know about masturbation and he told that there is no side effects of masturbation and he told that there is no problem of penis size, penis erection, but in this app I read some replies regarding this they are replied that masturbation will cause sexual problems in future and penis size will decrease like this they are confusing all why are you giving different replies? To whom we have to follow?
What is penile leakage. And how can it stop with natural way. And what are the symptoms of it. I never felt a leakage but in my underwear there is a strange smell like semen. But there is no sign of nightfall and leakage. Is it all by foreskin I have foreskin over my glans. And second question is that does low amount water consumption cause sexual weakness.
I have stomach problem since last 4 and half years. The problem happen when I took lunch heavy and that day also took dinner heavy outside home. And at night I do masturbate. Next day having problem of stomach. I took a medicine and doing a sonography and endoscopy and city scan as well but all report is normal. So I cant able to find what is the problem. When I am doing masturbate the stomach gets puff up and also after eating a meal. There is any connection between masturbate and stomach problem. What should I do to cure this problem?
Hello Doctors. I am facing cold problem. My one side nostril is completely blocked. I am taking Medicine Macbery cold at morning and Fexomis-M at night. What should I more do to get rid of it?
Can unhealthy masturbation like humping the bathroom floor give you hiv or beastality with chicken give you hiv.
My son 38 years is 5 ft 6 inches tall, weight 75-76 kg, obviously BMI is higher with abdominal fat. Recently his employer has got his elaborate medical examination at a Reputed india Famous Hospital .And following irregularities observed. Ultrasound shows mild fatty lever with bright echo texture. Liver Function Test done o.k.Only thing is as he suffers from Gilbert Syndrome his bilirubin ,specially Uncongugate is high. Other liver enzyme like SGOT, SGOT are all normal Blood Sugar Fasting 122, PP figure is 103. He is prediabetes since 3 years. Diet strictly restricted but does not do any exercise due to his busy schedule (MNC Executive. He however does not take any diabetes medicine. Total Cholesterol 193, Triglyceride 163, LDL Cholesterol 115 Uric Acid 7.4,Thyroid Normal I wold request you to suggest whether to take any medicine for Uric Acid and limiting Cholesterol figures. Stress Test (heart) OK. He has no symptoms except high abdominal contour The hospital where the tests were done maintains a Uric Acid level 7.7,Normal Maxm. Any food restriction/suggestions may kindly be advised for impending Uric/ Acid, Pre Diabetes/,Fat Burning Foods which may reduce belly fat. With thanks.
Getting to be intimate with someone is a great feeling as you can get to enjoy and explore each other’s bodies, mind and spirit. However it is also important that you avoid getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases. Although you are probably aware of how to protect yourself in general circumstances, you could be mistakes in the heat of the moment and fail or forget to use adequate protection. Always be safe, never sorry.
The following tips will help you stay safe, each time you have sex and should never be forgotten:
- Single partner and regular testing: The safest way to have sex is have a single partner and to ensure that neither of you have any form of STI (sexually transmitted infections). If you have been with multiple partners before then get yourself tested for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Bring your own condom (BYOC): Never rely on the partner to have dams, condoms or lube. It is highly recommended that you have your own supply and the expiration dates should be checked before usage.
- Contraception: In addition to condoms, other forms of contraceptives like cervical caps and contraceptive pills must be utilized to prevent unwanted pregnancy. One should also consider using female condoms.
- Lubrication: Even though friction during sex can help in elevating pleasure levels, it also increases the risks of infection. In order to prevent friction, try to use a lubricants during sex. Oil-based lube should not be used on a latex condom as it may cause breaks within. Water and Silicon based lubricants are better options
- Set personal boundaries: Having personal rules and boundaries around safe sex can be helpful in setting a standard for behaviour. Writing down what one personally approves of and doesn’t is helpful in setting proper boundaries around the concept of safe-sex. In case of a history of sexual abuse, it is important to contact a therapist or somebody close and opening up to them so they can initiate the process of recovering from it.
- Drink responsibly: It is important to consider the limit of alcohol and the people one chooses to drink with. It is also necessary to understand the concept of consent. You should not be or allowed to be pressurized into having sex.
It is important to understand the importance of safe sex and being able to speak up about sex without feeling any shame. Furthermore, it is important to understand your responsibilities in initiating safe sex and it is okay to find it difficult in the beginning. We have cultural stigmatization around sex and it is okay to be uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is equally important to develop the confidence to talk about sexual practices and safe-sex without guilt, shame or the fear of judgement.