Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Khurana
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka KhuranaYour feedback matters!
What is the best way how we can out teeth clean and white and what best method of cleaning the teeth, and how we prevent from decaying, please give the solution.
My teeth have lost its whiteness. They have turned yellowish in colour. I brush daily daily using X-TAR toothpaste but there is no change in the colour. Please provide some tips to remove yellowish colour in teeth.
What is the cost of metal, metalceramic and all ceramic crown which is to be fitted on a root canal treated tooth ?
I need a help from bds doctor. Whenever I'm eating any over spicy or some hard material like chicken etc. Im getting pain in one of my teeth and it take some hours after that automatically relives. Also the pain is slightly severe while eating .what I have to do.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
When I do brush during morning I found blood in discharge foam from my mouth pls advise me what should I do now.
Nearly everyone suffers from these mouth ulcers at one time or the other in their lives. Most would also agree that these insignificant looking ulcers can be a cause for a major discomfort. For some individuals, the irritation and pain can be so troublesome that it tends to disrupt their daily life. Pain caused by these ulcers, can at times can be so severe that it can limit their ability to properly speak and eat.
Besides the pain, mouth ulcers have another troublesome feature associated with them- ‘frequent recurrence’. They tend to occur very frequently in some individuals. Many patients complain that even when the first lot of ulcers hasn’t healed, a new set of ulcers are on their way. Mouth ulcers also tend to occur in crops (multiple numbers).Homeopathic treatment of it can be a great help in stopping their recurrence. It can also help during the acute phase in reducing the pain and shortening the duration of ulcers.
What are these mouth ulcers?
These ulcers (often called as apthous ulcers or canker sores) are shallow painful sores inside the mouth. They occur on the inside of lips, the insides of cheeks and the base of gums or under the tongue. They appear as a painful white or yellow ulcer surrounded by a bright red area. On a normal course they start with burning sensation followed by a red spot which then progresses into an ulcer. Pain usually subsides over a week?s period and the final healing takes place within 2-3 days Mild to moderate fever may also accompany them. They are different from fever blisters, which usually occur on the lips and corners of the mouth. Although ulcers in the mouth can be of different types such as cold sores etc., these apthous ulcers are of benign type and do not pose any danger, neither are they contagious in nature. These ulcers are more common in women than men and more often occur between the ages of 10 and 40. If an ulcer persists for more than two weeks please make sure to consult your physician.
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth (where the tongue or cheek has got bitten). They may occur without any definite cause. It also seems that some have it running in their families. Research suggests that some people may get ulcers due to the usage of products containing SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate).This chemical is found in some toothpastes and mouthwashes.
Homeopathic Treatment of Mouth Ulcers
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride etc
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers..
you can consult me privately for treatment /permanent cure
Dr Rushali Angchekar
vaibhavi homoeo clinic vengurla