Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka KalraYour feedback matters!
I am starting to loose all my teeth and they are also bleeding very heavily what to do to get relief from this?
What prominent changes occur in my face apart from straight teeth after completion of braces treatment?
I am smoking for the past 30 years. The saliva in the mouth is of bad smell and taste. occasional pain the gum. What to do?
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration as they trigger tooth-bathing saliva which helps in keeping the teeth whiter.
I am 16 years old boy. I am frequently suffering from mouth ulcers. I had many types of ointments and even gels but it showed zilch improvement. Can I get any other way to cure?
My teeth is very yellow maine ek baar saaf bhi karaye the but koi fayda nhi hua Plaque bhut jama hua hai koi solution hai jisse plaque remove ho sake mai dabur lal paste use karta hu last moral teeth mai cavity start ho gayi hai any best paste plaque remove .
I am a 25 aged male 2 days ago one guy sucked my penis foreskin little and gently for upto 15 seconds. He is having some bad teeth also but bleeding is not happened in his mouth. I am in confusion will it results hiv if yes when and what test I have to take and I have white coloured pimple like bubbles on my penis from childhood age also please help me.
What is the treatment of the toothache and cavities? Which kind of toothpaste best for anti cavities?
My mouth from inside is not good due to excess acid in stomach wall of the inside mouths is full with ulcers and its keep repeating.
Fluoride is a mineral that helps fight tooth decay. It is found in public water supplies, toothpaste and many other dental products.
Often called, “nature’s cavity fighter,” fluoride helps repair the early stages of tooth decay even before the decay can be seen. Research shows that fluoride helps prevent cavities in children and adults by making teeth more resistant to the acid attacks that cause cavities. When you brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste, use other fluoride dental products, and drink water with fluoride you are preventing cavities and strengthening your teeth’s outer surface, called enamel.
If you have a good chance of getting cavities, your dentist can apply fluoride to your teeth during your dental visit. Your dentist might also tell you to use a special fluoride rinse, paste or gel at home
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.