Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prerna ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
I am 1mth 45 days pregnant age 31 years history of 2 IUD now doctor prescribed me ecosprin 75 mg and heparin injection daily. My question is heparin injection is necessary and giving immunoglobulin injection this is also necessary.
Hi I have a pcos problem and I am married for 2 years. We tried naturally for one month but I did not conceived. So second month we consulted a doctor she kept me on clomifene citrate 50 mg from 3-9 days. And she gave a hcg shot on 14th day of my cycle. And we had timely intercourse but unfortunately I got my periods after taking gestofit. So the doctor advised me to have SSG test done. But I was not ready for that as we planned pregnancy only one month back. So we consulted another doc and she kept me on clomifene citrate 100 mg from day 4-8 and forminal for 30 days and weekly vit D supplement. So please tell me what are the chances of my successful pregnancy this time. Is SSG test necessary?
Sir intercourse ke time stocking karte hue penis agar vagina ke ander dhilla discharge ho jaye toh kya pregnency ho sakti hai?
I had unprotected sex 3 days before my periods n consumed I pill within 24 hrs. My periods are 10 days late please suggest what to do.
My wife is 6 months pregnant ;so I want to know Wat nutritious food I should give her ;please suggest. Thanks.
Please tell me resion i have period at 8th march and again on 27 of march and i have sex at 23 march any chances of pregenency?
I'm a 20 year old girl. I might be 1-week pregnant ,I've consulted with local doctor but even she's not sure about my pregnancy. I don't want to be pregnant right now, so I want an abortion can it be possible with Misoprostol pill? And what amount of dose would you recommend? I don't want to be pregnant at this moment I want a solution. Please help me out.
My wife is trying to conceive for the last three years. We have spoken to many doctors and have undergone various tests which shows the reports of husband and my wife is perfectly fine We are not able to know the exact reason for this. Pls advice us for the same. She has undergone the Iuv tests also for 4 times. Looking forward.
My question to gynecologist that a punjabi girl her age is 44. She is late in her marriage and want to marry with me. My age is 40 which I am 75 born. She fear that we can't give birth to children because of this she is into fearing stage and not able to take the right steps please should I marry her. Should can enjoy sex life after marriage and have at least 2 children what will be right for me and also want give suggestions to her. In her fearing stage she going through.
I am a diabetic patient I got miscarriage on 16th feb And I wanted to have again pregnancy in one an a half month please suggest me.
Hi i am 23 I have Pcos and last in 2014 December I conceived via hmg amd hcg shots but later during 7th month lost my pregnancy due to IUGR. Also I am having thyroid (normal now) Again I am trying to conceive. My doctor gave me clomifene citrate from day 3 to 7. Hmg injections on day 3 and 5. On day 11 I was having a 16mm follicle in right ovary and 19mm ovulated follicle in left. (Ovulation occurred from left ovary without hcg) I want to know if 16mm follicle will rupture at the same time or within 24hrs of each other? My doctor said there are chances of 16mm follicle to rupture till next day. Is it possible?
Gaining muscle mass is not only about looking good, it also has health benefits. It plays a critical role in promoting metabolic health, bone strength, maintaining body weight and reduces stress. Gaining muscles also have positive effects on obesity, disease recovery, aging and bone density. There are beneficial diet plans that one can follow to build muscle mass and live a healthy life.
Here are some super foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
- Lean Beef - Beef is packed with protein and nutrients such as zinc, iron, and Vitamin B. An 85-gram serving contains 154 calories with increased level of amino acids that promotes the growth of muscles.
- Cottage Cheese - It is one of the most beneficial dairy products to consume which contains protein, Vitamin B12, calcium and other nutrients that help build muscles.
- Chicken - Chicken is another product you can include in your diet that helps maintain weight, bone density and gain muscles. It introduces high-quality protein in your constitution which is required to maintain good health.
- Eggs - Eggs should be a staple in your diet if you want to build muscles. It has amino acids, proteins, Vitamin D and choline, a good kind of fat that is needed to maintain and gain muscles.
The importance of muscles
- Metabolism - Gaining muscles boosts metabolism in many ways. It controls fat gain and prevents obesity and diabetes.
- Bone density - Bone density is an important issue, especially among women and the elderly. Building muscles can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Recovery from disease - Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Related Tip: 4 ways to gain weight?