Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PremvardhanYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am Vivek and I am 24. Back 2 days my left eye have become red and when I blink it itches me alot. I wear contact lens regularly since from 5 years. But till today I didn't happen this to me.
Im 19 years old and I recently moved to bangalore on my own and I started smoking excessively and wasn't eating properly so I lost alot of weight which caused my eyes to sink in ive tried everything I'm also eating properly and using himalaya under eye cream. How do I treat sunken eyes?
I have yellowish nails and little fever from several days and I have red eyes from 3 days and inching very much what should I do.
I am ravi 28 year. My eyes dark circle. I never use any alcohol, any bad habits to use that. So please suggest me.
Hi, I'm 18 years old. I'm suffering half headache from last 3 years .and left eye also pain. And ek bear full winter season me itna derd hua k nose me se blood agaya. So what I do. Kindly suggest me.
Hi I'm nithin, 21 Imy eyes is very tired and radish. I spend more time with computer and tv what to do help me. And in night eyes are irritating when Ian riding vehicle. Help me.
Sir I have myopia disease of -6 no. I used contact lenses for one month after leaving them I have irritation in my eyes. What is solution sir.
I always have pain in my eyes whenever I wake up after sleep or concentrate on a thing for longer duration.
Dear doctor, I got cataract surgery 30 days ago, with multifocal lens implanted, now fifth week, and on drops twice daily, my concern now is, still not through my eye sight, glare and bright, and a small line is passing horizontally from right. And in night seeing light looks glaring (like star) my doctor said day by day this will improve, please give me your advice or guidelines. Thanks omprakash chavan.
Hello sir A woman Did a oral sex with my penis on 26 Nov 16 she is hiv negative my question is I have floaters in my eyes from a month and sometimes my eyes gonna reddish I did a H1 and H2 test before a week it shows negative but I am very much scary tht eye floater and reddish eye symptoms of hiv so will it affect to me or not tell me.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.