Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Prem YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm working in company in morning shift. Work is just to sit and make reports, but by sitting for 9 hours my body is paining very badly so what should I do?
I have not played any sport for more than three years. Now I am playing football for 3 days my body aches a lot also I am not able to sprint in the field. What should I do.
Hi, My body pains very high for last 2 months still now i am using pain killers And ailments but no one not working please suggest medicine.
Hi I am pregnant of 8.5 months. I can not sleep in night because of rib pain, whenever I try to sleep, it disturbs me. Why is this so? I m taking proteins, vitamin, iron, calcium and good diet still m finding problem in back and rib pain. Should I take painkiller?
My whole body paining alot. Also I have fever since last two night. I have migraine problem. What should I have to do?
I am a 17 years old boy and I am preparing for nda so I use to run for 1 km daily and after 100m my legs starts pain so what should I do to reduce legs pain.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
After waking up my upper body aches a lot and especially shoulders and am tired all the time. This is happening since last 7-8 days.
I am having pain on the right side of my abdomen every morning I wake up. It started happening from past one month. Could you tell me the possible reason about it that why does it happen that will be your great kindness Doctor.
Hello, I am 27 year old and from last 3 days my sperm continuous coming out. I am having body pain and also left ball is very paining.
Sir mai bahot lazy feel krta hu hmesa Thoda v chlne pr tired ho jata hu your both legs pain krne lgte hai. Body v pain krte rhta hai Aisa kyo hota sir. I will highly obliged to you by receiving our answer.
Hi I am 32 year old female with a 7 years of kid I am suffering from leg pain above the ankle join. Dr. given nervijen capsules. Kindly suggest me.
I have pain in my body from 6 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions of body pain.?
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.