Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti TewariYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My first appointment with Dr. Preeti was really fruitful and already I’ve recommended her to few of my friends. In my case she has treated high blood pressure, cholesterol, insomnia, and chronic pain. Dr. Preeti is far and away the best doctor I have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to the man: she is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person ,and a truly outstanding doctor. Thankyou Dr
I was beyond impressed with by experience of video consultation by Dr Preeti. Dr is really knowledgeable and made me comfortable throughout the appointment. Her way of treatment is really cool. 1. Immediate remedy 2. Immunity against cause 3. Removing disease from core via Ayurveda n yoga 4. Better lifestyle from now on! She has made me believe in Ayurveda again. Thankyou Dr
Despite my hubby is not following treatment completely(he forget some time & we have to consult you for this also!) and i have to push him, he has reduced about 5 kg in a month. Thanks you for natural way to reduce weight. We will sure recommend you to our friends & family !
Very good experience, since it was first time having online consultation, had a little bit of hesitation, But doctor doctor was very mature and knowledgeable ...
Its been great taking to Dr. Preeti. She seems very professional and all my quarries were resolved with patience. Extend my regard to Dr Preeti
Dr. Preeti Tewari provides answers that are practical, knowledgeable and very helpful. I ll give feedback after d result. .....
Doctor Preeti is indeed very knowledgeable and Professional, very much satisfied with her consultation
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Preeti Tewari to be practical and very helpful. thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Preeti Tewari to be knowledgeable. Awssmmmmm
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Preeti Tewari to be very helpful. Thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Preeti Tewari to be saved my life. Yes
Dr. Preeti Tewari provides answers that are knowledgeable. Very good
Dr. Preeti Tewari provides answers that are very helpful. It help
Thank you Dr! I am benefiting. You make me believe in Ayurveda!
My baby is suffering from Loose motions followed by red spots on her upper body n hands. This is happening every alternate week past 3 months. I have shown her to 5 different pediatric n 1 homeopathy doctor but no use. Her motions are still there and they are sticky / mucous n red spots are reappearing every now n then. What can this be?
Sir I am 43 years my cholesterol 156, hdl 40, ldl 85, trygly 189, post lunch sugar 202 any risk factor for heart.
1.Have a glass of hot milk with green cardamom powder before going to bed. Taking it on a regular basis relaxes one's mind and gives a good night's sleep.
2.Add one teaspoon each of brahmi and ashwagandha powder into a glass of water. Drink just before going to bed.
3.Boil around 3 grams of fresh mint leaves or around 1.5 grams of dried powder of mint leaves in one glass of water till it reduces to half and drink lukewarm before going to bed.
4.Massage your feet with lukewarm mustard oil/sesame oil two times a day and before retiring to bed. This increases blood circulation and relaxes one's mind.
5.Add one teaspoon each of brahmi and ashwagandha powder into a glass of water. Drink just before going to bed.
6.Sprinkle one teaspoon of cumin powder on a sliced banana. Eat it regularly at night for good digestive system and curing insomnia. (If you are sensitive to cold avoid taking Banana at night).
7.Practice regular Meditation.
8.Do not watch TV and avoid using mobile phone at least 1hr before going to bed.
9.Go for a morning walk, do brisk exercises ,do not take a nap at daytime and follow a fixed schedule of sleeping at night.
10.Do SAVASANA before sleeping at night.
**In case of any queries feel free to ask / get private consultation.**
How to get rid of oily skin? Because oily skin leads to the growth of pimples , leaving dark circles. Please tell me a remedy for did problem.
Heat Stroke Prevention and Management
1. Maintain hydration throughout the day by drinking water. Always take a water bottle whenever you go out.
2. Eat raw onion mixed with mint leaves and green chilly with meals.
3. Drink chaach, nimbu pani, nariyal pani, aam pana as and whenever possible.
4. Soak raisins(munakka), dry dates(chuhara) in water and consume.
5. Consume fruits like musk melon, water melon, grapes, musammi, papaya etc.
6. Avoid going out during peak hot hours and don't leave children in a parked car.
7. Schedule your exercises / yoga to early morning hours.
8. In the case of dehydration take rest, drink ORS , carry out cold water sponging.
If you are extremely dehydrated or start feeling vertigo/dizziness rush to the nearest hospital.
I have pimple on my face and black spot also I tried many creams but it didn't effect so tell me how to remove it.
I am suffering from acne for last two year, it mostly happens near either side of nose. It becomes bit painful when turns red.
Miracle home remedy to reduce hardening of arteries-
You can guard against the heart disease and prevent the deposition of fatty plaques in the arteries by eating honey and cinnamon powder daily as a breakfast spread. Simply eat a slice of high fiber toast with one tablespoon of the spread daily. This miracle remedy reduced hardening of arteries by 74% in the patients.
*relief from joint pain naturally*
1. Mix 1teaspoon honey, 2teaspoon of lukewarm water and 1teaspoon of cinnamon powder and rub in the joint pain areas. Relief is noticeable.
2. Mix half tablespoon of honey with one-fourth teaspoon cinnamon powder and consume every morning just before breakfast. Take for one month and get relief from pain and increased mobility.
~~improve your eyesight naturally~~
-India is home to the world's largest number of blind people (the times of India-oct 11, 2007).
-of the 37 million people across the globe who are blind, over 15 million are from India. Moreover, the risk of cataract is also high in India, with about 3 million people developing this condition, annually.
-if proper care of eye is not taken, it can result in various eye conditions such as age-related macular degeneration and cataracts, which is a leading cause of blindness in the world. Thus, proper eye care is the need of the hour.
A. Ayurvedic herbs to improve eyesight:
1. Amla - extract the juice of fresh amla and drink 20 ml (half cup) twice daily.
2. Asparagus (Shatavari) - mix 1 teaspoon of powdered asparagus in half teaspoon of honey. Take the mixture twice daily with warm cow's milk.
3. Bhringraj - application of bhringraj herb or amla herb paste helps in improving eye vision.
4. Triphala - Triphala is very useful for eye health. Take 1teaspoon daily at bedtime with lukewarm water.
5. Garlic - the juice extracted from fresh garlic taken daily empty stomach is very useful for eyesight.
6. Rose petals - freshly extracted juice of properly cleaned rose petals, which can be used both internally and externally for improving eye vision.
7. Liquorice - take approximately half to 1 teaspoon of liquorice powder with cow's milk twice daily. This powder can also be mixed with ghee or honey.
8. Ghee - rub a small amount of cow ghee on soles of the feet to improve eye vision.
-include these into the daily diet-
Carrots, amla, beetroot, cucumber, turnip, spinach.
Apple, grapes, pomegranate.
C. Simple eye exercises-
1. Rub your palms together till they become warm and then place them on your eyes. Let your palms remain there for 10 seconds and then open your eyes.
2. Roll the eyeballs up and down, and left and right without moving your position. Repeat this exercise about 5 to 10 times. This helps relax the muscles in your eyes.
D. Points to remember:
1. Ensure that your eyes remain hydrated.
2. Don't keep looking at the computer screen continuously.
3. Give your body a balanced diet and correct amount of sleep.
4. Make it a daily habit to perform eye exercises.
5. Always clean your eyes with cold (filtered) water, from time to time.
6. Stop smoking.
7. Never look into the sun directly.
8. Sit at least 22-28 inches away from the screen.
9. Have regular eye exams to check for diabetes and high blood pressure, if these health problems already exist in the family.
**take care of your existing health problems like prolonged constipation, excessive smoking, diabetes, hypertension, stress, neurological problems or allergies so that they do not have an impact on your eyes.**
I am 18 years old and I have been suffering from migraine since last 9 years. I had taken number of medical treatments for this but doesn't get relief. Please suggest me something that would help me to get rid of this severe pain.
I m losing hair quickly and I tried all samphoo but their is no result found. What should I do. please help me.
Best home remedies - diet for dengue:
1. Fresh papaya leaf juice 4 to 5 times daily.
2. Chew soft Guduchi stems (3 to 4 thumb sized).
3. Decoction--10 harsingar leaves + 8 kalimirch + 6-8 tulsi leaves. Boil these in 1litre of water until one-fourth quantity is left. Strain it. Drink 3-4tsf of this decoction every 3-4hrs.
4. Wheatgrass juice twice daily.
Drink 2-3ltrs of ors/2-3ltrs boiled water/1ltr lemon water/1ltr coconut water.
Fruits-papaya, orange, mausmi, kiwi, pomegranate, cheeku.
Juice of carrot + beetroot + spinach + amla.
High protein diet.
Avoid spicy and oily food.
Avoid drinking cold water.
Tulsi - a **miracle** plant
Tulsi is regarded as an 'elixir of life' and believed to promote longevity. It is considered to be an adaptogen, balancing different processes in the body. It has also been suggested to possess antifertility, anticancer, antidiabetic, antifungal, antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antiemetic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and diaphoretic actions.
1. It is considered as a tonic to retain youth and avoid aging. Vitamin c, vitamin a, phytonutrients and the essential oils in tulsi are excellent antioxidants and protect the body from nearly all the damages caused by the free radicals.
2. It is anti-carcinogenic and it found to be effective in healing nearly all types of cancer and tumors.
3. It reduces total cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Thus, it is useful for heart disease patients.
4. It is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorders. A decoction of the leaves, with honey and ginger, is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold.
5. It can protect from radiation poisoning and also heals up damages caused by radiations. It acts as a vaccine against pox if consumed regularly.
6. It is used as a mouth wash. It is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea.
7. It also cures ulcer in the mouth. It is also known to help inhibit the growth of oral cancer caused by chewing tobacco etc.
8. It is an excellent antibiotic, germicidal, fungicidal and disinfectant and very efficiently protects our body from nearly all sorts of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
9. Consumption of tulsi leaves decoction helps prevent and heal fever.
10. It has a hypoglycemic effect, so it reduces blood glucose levels. Thus, it is useful for diabetics.
11. It helps in building up stamina, hence used to prepare herbal tea.
12. Its regular consumption can protect eyes from all the damages done by the free radicals, such as cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma, vision defects, opthalmia etc. Due to its high antioxidant properties.
13. Recent studies on tulsi proved to be a useful medication for people living with human immunodeficiency virus (hiv), and acquired immune deficiency virus (aids).
14. Tulsi, being a detoxifier and mild diuretic in nature, can help reduce uric acid level (main culprit as far as kidney stones are concerned) concentration in the blood as well as helps cleaning of the kidneys through urination.
15. Tulsi oil application on the body keeps mosquitoes and other insects away.
B. How to use-:
1. Tulsi leaves extract (swaras)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, then crush them well and squeeze the pure extract.
- dose - 2tablespoon in adults empty stomach in the morning.
- beneficial in cold, cough, fever, oral ulcer, liver disorders, indigestion, bronchitis, insect bites, cancer ((bacterial and viral infections).
- extenal application of tulsi leaves extract- in fungal infections, ringworm, insect bites.
2. Tulsi leaves decoction (kaadha)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, boil with 4cups of water. Boil this until 1cup of water remains.
- dose- drink half cup (lukewarm) in the morning on empty stomach and a half cup in the evening.
- beneficial in pyorrhea, cold, cough, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, gastric disorders, tuberculosis (bacterial and viral infections).
- a decoction of the whole plant lowers the blood sugar (glucose) level and is said to control diabetes mellitus.
- a decoction of the root of tulsi plant is given as a diaphoretic in malarial fever.
- the regular consumption of tulsi leaves extract or decoction helps prevent viral fevers, cough, cold and many other diseases.