Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeti Singh
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti SinghYour feedback matters!
I am engineering student and I have a lot of tension about exams and study. How to prevent depression and live free? please help.
Dear sir I am suffering from memory loss since 5th year. Now I am studying b. Tech. Bec. Its are disturbing in my studies. Wht I need to do.
Hi, I have been suffering general anxiety disorder since last 6 months. I have undergone many blood tests and lab reports all are normal. However, Every evening between 6 to 8 PM I do feel very anxious, fatigue, irritated and all kind of bodily sensations comes up and makes me like I am going to die. I am not sure what is the problem with me - is it physical or mental but not able to keep myself in healthy state of mind during this period and quality of life gets deteriorated. Worst of all is my Blood pressure goes up during this period up to 150/92. My physician says I am hypochondriac and stop noticing body sensations and get on with life but I am really scared mainly the high BP and damage it does to my body parts. Please help.
What we do when we every normal work and study problem suddenly lost in our memories. And who to safe and removed thats suddenly lost memories problem.
Hot sex doesn't just blow minds it sharpens them. Getting lucky stimulates brain and helps fight dementia a study claims. Older guys who engage in lovemaking regularly have better brain health and are less likely to lose memory.
Men with active sex lives between the ages of 50 and 89 scored 23 percent higher on co genitive word tests and three percent higher on number puzzles says the researchers. Sex hormones like dopamine are linked to brain's reward centre and help co ognitive function.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.