Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Preeti Kumar

General Physician, Gurgaon

250 at clinic
Dr. Preeti Kumar General Physician, Gurgaon
250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Preeti Kumar
Dr. Preeti Kumar is a popular General Physician in Sector-14, Gurgaon. You can meet Dr. Preeti Kumar personally at HCL Avitas Gurgaon Sector 14 in Sector-14, Gurgaon. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Preeti Kumar on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


Book Clinic Appointment

HCL Avitas Gurgaon Sector 14

No. A-1, Jai Plaza, Old DLF Colony, Sector -14, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Preeti Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

What is the safe dates of after periods that I will sex but my wife will not become pregnant?

Certified IVF Specialist, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Ghaziabad
In a regular 28 days cycle 8th to 18thday are unsafe. First 8 days and last 10 days safe. But higher failure rates seen in terms of pregnancy.
16 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an unprotected intercourse with my gf but I took out the penis at the time of ejaculation .to what limit it could be safe for both of us.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. As long as pregnancy is concerned, if you are sure no sperm entered her, there is no chance of pregnancy. But in the case of STDs. There are every chance of infection. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It's been one month my eyes turn red and became swell, some times tears used to come and allot of cramps. And another problem is that I want to know how to minimise the cramps during periods (mensuration.)

MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Consult an eye specialist. You can take hot water bottle to minimise menstrual cramps. For specific medication need to consult the gynaecologist.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 34 yrs male suffering from weakness in muscles, bones paining, extreme fatigue & diziness and loss of interest in work. No medical histroy of any kind as such. Please suggest

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. Please get some investigations like cbc, esr, crp and serum vitamin d levels and send it across to me. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering frm dry cough for the last 2 week nd I have chest pain wherever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.

Doctor of Medicine
General Physician, Surat
If this is the cough symptoms of two weeks then it should be sent for investigation instead of trying with medicines and x-ray chest is advisable
Submit FeedbackFeedback

my menstrual cycle are not at all in order. They are quite irregular but I am getting treatment for pcod. Is it possible to get it cured? Also the facial hair? What I want to know is how can I get rid of this bloating, constipation? As this is causing my weight gain in a big way.

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hello, PCOS is not a disease,it is a disorder ,so it cannot be cured,but can be managed easily. Hirsutism or unwanted facial hair growth is most common problem with PCOS . Lose weight to keep your hormones under control and ensure you are exercising regularly. Drink lots of water to curb bloating. Avoid heavy meals and be stress free.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, Please tell me can I eat tomato vegetable in typhoid fever. And my head is so painful today. What can I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
You can eat freshly prepared tomato bhajji along with other home made food and For headache take tablet paracetamol
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the main causes of diarrhea. What is the cure n precautions should be taken for diarrhea?

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Diarrhoea is caused due to indigestion, intake of contaminated food and water or due to food poisoning. Regarding precautions, drink clean and purified water, maintain personnel hygiene, avoid roadside eateries, wash hands before eating, keep the prepared food always covered with a lid, avoid eating cut fruits and drinking fresh fruits juices prepared in the shops.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 18. My problem is, I am addicted to sex. I am forcable to doing mastrabation 2 or 3 times daily. I can't stop it ever. If I have any mental illness? please refer me how to escape from this sexual addiction.

M.Phil clinical Psychology, MS Psychotherapy and Counseling, PGDGC, MSc Psychology
Psychologist, Chennai
There is a possibility that you have obsession predominant ocd problem. But there are lot other issues such as not keeping yourself engaged in a productive manner, living alone or being mostly alone in privacy, lack of friends or family circle with whom you could spent time in a relaxed manner, lack of interest in other modes of entertainment, lack of goals or motivation to work towards your goal, low self esteem and self confidence etc which can lead to uncontrolled masturbation. The 1st thing you need to avoid is seeking privacy whenever possible, the next is to spent minimum time in spaces of privacy such as bathroom followed by engaging more with your friends and family members which can work as external controls. If you still find difficulty in controlling.Please consult privately.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While I am doing sex my I cant go longer than 20sec my penis is very small. And very slowly straighten up. So please hot to satisfy a women with this kind of symptom.

Dear lybrate user. Take one ayurvedic gerivit capsule just 1 hour before sex. It will enough for your problem.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from PCOD. The doctors detected it in 2014 and then I was put on medication. After my medicines finished, I could feel the change. But now again the symptoms have started showing. I am quite over weight too. Can this be a reason? I am worried that this might affect my fertility as well. What should I be doing to get rid of this problem forever.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Pcod is more a lifestyle disorder, can can be controlled by lifestyle and dietary measures. Having a healthy lifestyle can help with pcos. This starts with a healthy diet, regular physical activity, and maintaining a healthy weight, a healthy diet, weight control, and not smoking are all important parts of treatment eat a balanced diet that includes lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Twice in a year I suffered from vertigo or headache. It always happen in a year.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
This could be because of migraine or benign paroxysmal positional vertigo or some other cause. Kindly send me more detailed information so that we can try to manage this problem. Regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Allergist/Immunologist, Hisar
Cleaning utensil at home is good for health. It increases immunity in children and decreases allergy.
3 people found this helpful

What you mean by typhoid. How it will affect on the people and how they can survive from the virus fever. For the virus fever is there medicine has found if medicine found means, the medicine.

General Physician, Cuttack
typhoid is a bacterial disease caused by the bacteria S.Typhi Symptoms of Typhoid 1.Continuous high fever of long duration 2.Headache, Body ache,Lethargy 3.Loss of Appetite, Pain Abdomen 4.Diarrhoea or Constipation 5.Intestinal bleeding and perforation (In severe cases) Symptoms of Typhoid Treatment 1.Consult doctor with blood report like Widal/Typhidot test. 2.If it is Typhoid, you have to take a course of antibiotic for 10-14 days 2.Take Bland diet, Avoid spicy,oily and fatty food. 3.Drink plenty of water, Fresh fruit(avoid citrus fruits) Juice, coconut water 4. Take rest Prevention Typhoid is due to fecal contamination of food and water. It can be prevented by 1.Avoiding contaminated food and water from out side sources like junk food etc 2 Use purified drinking water and have warm home made food, 3.Avoid fly contamination of food 4,Properlyl wash your hands before taking food 5. Wash vegetable, Fruit before consuming
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 35 years old. I have only one ovary .will I conceive? Should I seek advice of gynaecologist or should I wait and see. Pls tell what to do.

M.Phil - Psychology, BHMS
U r already 35 years &also with one ovary. Being a high risk case, you should start treatment to conceive as early as possible. Please don't wait anymore.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I increase my sexual organ size. And also tell me that" is size depends while sex with a woman"

MD-Dermatology, MBBS
Sexologist, Pune
Size does not matter for satisfying a female, as outer 1/4 of vagina is only sensitive and no medicine can increase penile size. No medicine can increase penile size. You can try vacuum erection device exercises, consult a sexologist.
36 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of stomach pain and how can I recover from should pls tell me how I get my problem.

General Physician, Delhi
Details required to diagnose the cause. Eat soft diet. Drink plenty of liquids . Antispasmodic medicine can help with pain.if hyperaciditytake curd,milk,buttermilk. Hope this helps u
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am an 400 mtrs athlete. I want protein but not from supplement. I want it naturally. What kind of diet should I take or thing so it fulfill my need of protein?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Very nice that you don't want supplements take protein rich food daily. Milk, paneer, water floating on curd, (whey's protien), sprouted cereal like math moong chana etc daily have salads and fruits more have 4 to 5 bananas daily during winters take udad dal soaked in water over night with jaggery daily have gulabi chana daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed