Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prateek Gupta
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prateek GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female. Sometimes my hands and legs become numb mostly hands. Specially while sleeping or lying down. I am suffering from hypothyroidism (hashimoto'd DS), migraine, G6PD deficient.- History.
My aunt has insomnia and anxiety. She doesn't feel good at home, She is 42 years old house wife. Can you please suggest me some remedy,
I am suffering from severe headache since 3 days with vomiting tendency. I already have migraine. So what should I do now,
I take ultracet for migraine pain. But I don't get relief at all. Do this medicine dose level is less. Should I change my pain killer or migraine pain usually won't reduce for any pain killer.
Hello Doctor I m 32 years old I having insomnia since 8-10 years I having my sleep with too many drimes and early weakup. During all day I Am getting tired, sleepy, headache, indigestion and constipation problem. So please suggest me the cause and remedies.
I am taking Nexito Plus for depression and insomnia for last 15 days but I get headaches and rundown thru out day. Is the medicine not suiting me. Shall I stop it.
Frequent heart palpitations with giddiness and fatigue. Duration of palpitations is half an hour n body shaking during palpitations. What is this condition. Is it related to heart problem.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!