Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Prasad
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am having some issue with my skin on toe I would be very thankful if you tell me about that, about 1year ago I had a small fungal infection on my toe and it got away for some time after using creams but now again it has caused and I am having pain in that area, So I just want to ask are these pain due to any skin cancer, I am attaching photos of that please I would be very thankful to you for your suggestion.
1 am 25 years old. In summer I will face like rashes and allergy heavily in middle of the legs. Using forederm ointment but not helping to cure the same. Help me out from this issue.
I am 24 years old. I have black circles under my eyes. I face this problem for last 5 years. Please tell me the solution for this problem.
Dr. I am average colour girl. Nowadays my skin getting dark. When I go outside. I am so conscious about my beauty.
My mother (45 years old) has thyroid problem. Yesterday she had a test for it. In report, T3 and T4 levels are fairly normal and close to low side but within the acceptable range. But TSH level is high upto 13.83 where its acceptable range given in report is 0.35 - 5.50. Can anyone suggest me a good cure in this regard? What should be done now?
Hello doctor! I have lot of scarps on my nose only! Please help me to get rid off these scarps on my nose. Suggest me any natural cure if possible! Ty!
My skin becomes very dull and dark uneven tone please suggest me good cream and skin care routine for which make my skin glowing clear and fair.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!