Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramila Malik
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramila MalikYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, Due to emergency contraceptive pill I got my period 2 weeks earlier and now it's my 8th day but bleeding didn't stop. The flow is very little just like drops but it didn't stop. Should I go to doctor or wait for some more days?
Hi Dr. My age is 24. I have intercourse with my bf on 24 march. I had periods on 21 march. I am suffering from pcod. I did not get my periods after 21 march. I have taken UPT last week.& it was negative. Noe I am taking deviry 10 mg. I want to ask you my home UPT result is negative. So I want to ask you am I pregnant or not.
I am 46 year old I am suffering from thyroid from past 2 year I have menopause my breast is getting heavier and it's paining my weight has also increased I have got my chest ultrasound and it's normal my doctor gave me medicine of muscle relaxation that is systaflam Mr. I want to know what could be probable reason of my problem. I also get heat fleshes and mood swings.
My friend is five months pregnant, suffering from mod to severe morning sickness. She is taking some tablet morning and eveigin, prescribed by her doctor. What else can be done.
Daily 3 to 4 times she does vomit and not able to eat anything. Is this normal during pregnancy and is there any medicine to avoid vomiting.
Trying to conceive since 1 years but not getting result, my period is normal. I hv 6 years old daughter. So, what to do to conceive.
The drumsticks, scientific name 'Moringa oleifera' often finds its way into the kitchen, used in the preparation of a variety of cuisines and delicacies, especially in India. From leaves to flowers, to seeds to the drumsticks itself, almost every part of Moringa or drumstick tree are edible and come laden with health benefits. In this article, we will discuss some of the benefits of drumsticks including their leaves, roots, flowers, and seeds.
Benefits of drumstick seeds
- The drumstick seeds are a rich source of Vitamins (A, B-complex and C) and antioxidants and play a pivotal role in shielding the body from the harmful oxidative effects of the free radicals.
- The seeds are also known for their anticarcinogenic properties. The drumstick seeds contain Oleic Acid which is a Good Cholesterol that keeps the heart hale and hearty.
- People dealing with acne, acne scars, fine lines, can achieve fruitful results using oil extracted from the drumstick seeds, keeping the skin young and healthy.
- The drumstick seeds are an excellent source of Zinc (known to promote healthy sperm production) and Iron (an ideal option for people with low hemoglobin or anemia).
Benefits of drumstick tree roots
- The Moringa roots come as a blessing for people dealing with medical conditions such as thyroid disorders, digestive problems, asthma, Inflammatory disorders, skin problems, to name a few.
- Research suggests the use of drumstick tree roots can be highly beneficial in the case of ovarian cancer.
Benefits of Moringa/ Drumstick leaves
- If you want a healthy, glowing and youthful skin, the Moringa leaves are what the doctor has just advised. Packed with almost all the vital nutrients and vitamins (B, Beta-carotene, folic acid, C, K, and provitamin A), the Moringa leaves comes is an excellent blood purifier and keeps a host of skin problems including acne and pimples at bay.
- The Moringa leaves contain pyridoxine, folic acid, and riboflavin, and come across as a natural remedy for people with digestive problems.
Benefits of Moringa Flowers
- The Moringa Flowers act as aphrodisiacs, enhancing the sexual desire or libido in a person. Thus, the flower is beneficial for people dealing with low libido or sexual dysfunction.
- The Moringa leaves have diuretic properties and are the best options for people trying to lose weight. This property makes the Moringa leaves an excellent remedy to deal with edema.
Other common benefits
- Moringa is a rich source of the amino acid Tryptophan and provides excellent relief from stress, anxiety, depression and related problems and complications by enhancing the production of the hormone Serotonin.
- The antiurolithiatic property of Moringa roots goes a long way to prevent the formation of gallbladder stones or kidney stones.
- Drumsticks keep the eyes healthy reducing the incidences of retinal dysfunction and dilation of the retinal vessels significantly.
- Drumsticks are also known to give the immune system a much-needed boost, strengthening them to a great extent.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!