Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prameela JoshephYour feedback matters!
Hlo. Sir or mam. I have so much oil on my skin as after using oil control products give me suggestion or medicine to control oil from my skin nd look dry face?
My sister has her both the palms getting discoloured to pale blue color and also some bumps are seen on both her palms.please Advice what can be done and also can it be a serious matter.
Sir I have gastric problem, Gas coming through mouth frequently, is there any treatment or foods or exercise which will help me please advice.
I have pigmentation in internet I saw that apple cinder vinegar can be used to cure it on face I have dry skin can I use it.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor my self Kapil I am 25 year old man I have skin allergies problem last one months what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am getting lot of pimples on my cheeks and forehead. They are like red bumps. Can you please tell me how to get rid of these. Also I have develop some black marks due to pimples how to cure them.
Tell me the nutritions and foods which we should eat for fast growth of mustache or Beard ? What are the things which we should prefer ? What can we do for fast beard growth ?
I am 21 years old girl and suffering from acne since last three years. I used prescribed medication such as clindamycin gel and adaptheline gel but there's no improvement in acne. What should I do to get rid of acne permanently?
My daughter 18 yrs old has hair growth at most of the parts of body including face, stomach, chest and also on hands and legs. She is undergoing diode hair removal therapy on the face (razor is also used. Is there any medicine for cure and stop the hair growth thanks.
I am 23 year old male. I still have looks of 14 year old kid, no sign of beard, lean physique. I don't know whats wrong in me and who should I contact for professional consult.
I have oily skin I don, t have habit of using any cream like fair and lovely etc can you prescribe me any cream plz.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos bt no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this.
I'm 20 years old male. My hair is falling everyday & I can't control the hair fall. What should I do for this disease?
Lybrate | Dr. Pooja Chowdhary speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY