Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife Age24 yrs. Suffering from Hepatitis B (minor). Having pregnancy as well and delivery date is 26th December 2015. Is there any risk for NORMAL DELIVERY. Please let me know sir.
I am diabetic, I don't get regular periods, we are planing for baby, what type of food I should take ?
My periods not come this month, it's not pregnancy, haemoglobin is 8.9 I'm taking hormone tab for 3 days when my periods may come?
Mere daughter 25 years usko period k baad abdnoemal me bahut dard hota unbearable bahut se doc ko dikaya par koi fark nahi padha please koi help kere.
I'm 23 years old. I'm no getting my periods properly. It's around 3months. I'm using evacure medicine with the prescription of doctor. Is this medicine helps in getting periods. Or any other medicine is there to get periods.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.
I want homeopathy medicine for vaginal discharge with foul smell from 6 years off and on pl guide me.
I am married for 2 months. V r nt in any birth control. Trying to get pregnant. Bt my period is irregular. Feb 3 was d lmp. March periods didn't come. Usg abdomen nd hormonal test everything normal. Upt also negative. Wat to do.
Does daily sex effect the health of women and can one have sex during menses? Lastly how to increase breast size in women.
Respected Dr. I am a 21 years old female. There seems to be some kind of vaginal rashes on the sides. It is in the form of small eruptions causing intense itching and irritation the rashes is somewhat red and grey in colour. Kindly advice the remedy for itching and treating the same.
Hi. Dr. Mai last six month se family plan kar rahi hun. Plan karne se pehle mere periods ekdam regular they. Jab se plan karna shuru kiya hai tabse periods 5 se 6 days late hote hai. Is baat bahut pain bhi hai. Periods khatan ho gaye hai. Par ab bhi low stomach aur back pain hau. Mai ovacet bhi le rahi hun. Pregnency k liye kya karun.
You could call the fruit kela (banana) nature’s convenience food. They are widely available, inexpensive, and found in their own natural packaging. You don’t need to wash them, and you can eat them on the go and at any time of day. From a baby’s first weaning food to a snack that seniors with chewing difficulties can easily manage, kela can be enjoyed throughout your life.
Kela vary in size. According to the US Department of Agriculture, one medium kela will give you just over 100 kcal and 3 grams of fibre (around 10 per cent of your daily fibre needs). They’re rich in potassium (13 per cent of your daily needs), which helps to maintain healthy blood pressure. Kela also provide vitamin C and are naturally free from fat, cholesterol and sodium.
Three things to do with Kela:
•Bake them: Simply slit open the skin with a knife and pierce the kela with sliced almonds. Bake until soft and the colour has brightened a little. Serve with low fat yogurt. Katcha kela, or plantain, is used like root vegetables in savoury dishes. You can bake them too – they take longer to bake, but can be enjoyed with a sprinkle of chili powder and lemon juice.
•Freeze them: Freeze slices of kela and use them as fruity ice cubes, a snack to replace sweets, or whizzed up in a blender with milk and strawberries for a refreshing smoothie.
•Spice them: Heat mustard seeds and cumin seeds in a pan with a little oil; add thick slices of kela and sauté with haldi and chili (add a little water to prevent it from sticking). Top this with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatti. A tasty sweet and spicy dish!