Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from white discharge from vagina last 3yrs. It is as like adhesive and daily discharge in little qty. Please suggest me any medicine.
I am 75 years plus, was diagnosed with diabetes about 7 years ago and am on metformin 500 bd, galvus 50 bd, telma 80 od, atorva 10 od and atenolol 50 od. The diabetic parameters are within permissible limits ,tested six monthly. Doctor says since the above medicines appear to be controlling the disease, continue for life. Is this safe and right or is any periodic regulation required.
Hello dear Mam I am twenty years old and my height is 5 feet 3 inch and weight is 44. My breast size is small too its near 32 size I do not use any bra and aslo feel pain in both breast .please suggest me some tips. I have left breast fibroadenoma . I feel pain in my breast most of the time in a day but not in plac where fibroadenoma has . What should I do for this. ? How I do treatment for my fibroadenoma ?when its will be best to do surgery? Is there any process to illuminate this fibroadenoma without surgery please suggest me.
If pregnant women doesn't know that she is pregnant and if she got x ray of her back because of felling back pain because of falling then is there any harm to foetus or baby?
Hi I have problem of ectopic pregnancy can you suggest what type of treatment is suitable for safe pregnancy.
Oral sex can be a satisfying experience if it is mutually well-received and enjoyed. According to observations made on the basis of surveys both males and females like oral sex as a part of foreplay but would rather prefer to end a sexual activity in intercourse. Women have been found to enjoy cunnilingus but they tend to accustom themselves to the practice of fellatio as their male partners cherish it. Very few women seem to be turned on by the action of going down on their men. Irrespective of these reported instances, oral sex is highly pleasurable. The pleasure however is not devoid of the looming threat of Sexually Transmitted Infections. A certain facts about oral sex can keep you aware.
These facts will help you know more about oral sex:-
1. Oral sex is not as risky as vaginal or anal sex but it surely does involve chances of infections. These infections can be transmitted through fluid exchange, direct contact of genital parts and genital skin or from one person's mouth to another's genitalia or the other way round.
3. The presence of open cuts and wounds in a person's mouth can lead to STIs. Infectious blood is exchanged during oral sex or even during kissing.
A few precautionary measures to keep threats at bay:-
1. Use a saran or a cling wrap before you attempt to excite your lady's vulva. A cling wrap is an inexpensive device available in any other medicine shop. It is basically a sheet of plastic used to cover the vaginal area before two people get started with cunnilingus.
2. In case of fellatio, non- lubricated condoms are the best advised solution. A condom is very effective in keeping you safe from harmful bacteria.
3. Dental dams can also make you actively take part in the process of ensuring safety. Dental dams are available in various flavors such as vanilla, grape and strawberry.
Oral Sex is most rewarding when it has no adverse effects on your health. Therefore, care should be taken to follow some preventive measures for your own good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My period is 7 days late, I have swollen breast which is paining in surrounding when I touch it and also have sore nipple, also whenever I consume any meal it create gas into my stomach. according to my research I feel I am pregnant but pregnancy test result is negative should I go and consult doctor or wait for one more weeks.
I'm 16years old female. Although I crossed my puberty age. Yet I font get my period regularly every month. What measures should I take to get my periods regularly every month. Please help me with it as soon as possible.
Doctor Please give me the solution my breast is sagging and I've 14 month baby still breast feeding is there. I'm totally low weight now did any solution for both these.
Recently I asked about not getting periods after my delivery. I was answered to check out for pregnancy. Actually my husband is in abroad. I haven't sex till now after delivery. So please give me good suggestion.
Hi doctor, I had sex with a call girl and at point of time she was more excited and pressed her boobs and some amount of milk sprinkled on my mouth and now I'm Worried about HIV virus how to get about it please help me.
I had my hysterectomy done last year. And last month a small lesion was removed from my left breast near my nipple which was benign. Since last 4 to 5 days iam having a dull ache in my breasts and my nipples are tender and painful. Pain is not too much but annoying. I was on a medication simrose capsules which has been discontinued. It is not my menstrual cycle time but now is my ovulation. Please help.
Hello Doc, last night after intercourse I realized that condom was torn though semens was in condom but I feel that some semens would have gone inside. In such scenarios I normally buy ipill but lately when I heard about the side effects hence hesitant to prescribe this time. Is it advisable to take ipill once every month is there any alternative, need your advise on this.
Me & my wife is try to conceive about 6 months. We have lost a issue at past. Almost 1 year. Try to pregnant but no result. Recently my wife s seen a small swelling area at right breast at outer part. Consult our gynecologist, he says don't worry. He is no medicine for this. please solve my problems.
After cesarean where the baby didn't survive, what would be the minimum period to go for another baby.
While Navaratri fasting is very popular among the Hindu society, there is a scientific reason behind this fasting. It happens twice in a year during seasonal change. This is the time when the weather changes and the body become vulnerable due to low immunity. This is the reason why food items such as meat, grains, salt etc. are prohibited. Ayush theory suggests that food items such as the onion and salt can infuse negative energy and there are high chances of falling ill. However, the real question remains as to what to eat during the nine days of Navratri. Here is a guideline for the same:
- Keep the hydration going: This goes without saying. The level of water consumption and beverages, in general, should be stepped up during this time. While frequent drinking of water comes real handy, drinking lemon water, coconut water, buttermilk and plain milk will ensure that your energy level does not drop and a person can run through the day without any lethargy.
- Do not go empty stomach: While rituals can be a binding, it should never be a hindrance to health. Going empty stomach for long can harm the body to a large extent. First, it creates acidity in a person and makes it difficult for a person to digest food when he consumes it. Second, staying empty stomach for too long can cause a tendency to vomit, and leads to nausea and headache.
- Avoid fried food: Fried food might taste like heaven after a long day’s fast, but remember it does more harm than good. Food items such as aloo tikki, sabudana and papad are extremely popular among folks during this time, but they are very taxing for the stomach after the fast. Too much oil can lead to an upset stomach and dehydrate the body. Some healthier options include kheer and khichdi. Dairy products have the unique advantage of keeping the stomach full and maintain normal body health.
- Increase your intake of fruits: Fruits are one of the best options during the Navaratri fasts. Some of the recommended fruit options include watermelon, apple, mango, musk melon etc. Fruits keep the tummy at peace without any harm. However, people suffering from high blood sugar should ensure that the portion size of fruit consumption is limited. Lemon and any type of citrus food should also be avoided during this time.
- Opt for healthy vegetables: While most devotees follow a strict vegetarian diet, some vegetables should get the preference owing to their nutritious benefits to the body. Vegetables such as the potatoes, bottle gourds, pumpkins, carrots, sweet potatoes, cucumber etc. are extremely beneficial for the body. It should be kept in mind that vegetables are boiled or cooked in non-refined oil for a healthy fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.