Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja BansalYour feedback matters!
I'm pregnant. It is almost one month now. I had 3 ipill after that. But not just after sex. But after 1 week. I vomited blood and it continued. Is there any precautions to get rid of this pregnancy.
I am pregnant and I have a baby of one year. Now I want to stop breast feeding but what to do if I get pain in breast after stop feeding.
Early to bed and early to rise, makes one healthy, wealthy and wise. We have all heard this age old adage since time immemorial. Yet, how many of us actually adhere to it? Staying up late and waking up even later has become a lifestyle problem that many of us have succumbed to. It has become common to hear people complaining that they simply cannot make it out of bed on time. This can lead to various health problems in the long run.
So what are the health advantages of rising early. Read on to find out more!
- Healthier Appetite: When you wake up early, you have given your body a six to eight hour period of fasting time, which has been recommended by doctors for ages now. This basically helps the body in asking for the right food at the right time, which creates a healthy appetite and healthy food intake as a consequence. When you wake up early, you eliminate healthy eating because you end up grabbing whatever it is that can quell the ravenous hunger that you feel after prolonged hours of sleep.
- Depression: People who wake up early are generally less prone to depression. A medical study has also shown that there are definite links between the tendency to hit the bed late and depression. It is a well known fact that a lack of routine can lead to a state of imbalance in the mind and body. This can also have an adverse effect on the hormonal balance of the person and lead to depression and mental conditions along the same lines.
- BMI: People who wake up early and work their way into the day with proper meals and eating habits tend to have a more balanced BMI. A healthy BMI is where you weight is appropriate for your height. This may differ for men and women with the same height.
- Exercise: When you wake up late, you actually have that much more of catching up to do, which can lead to grogginess and sudden jerks to the nerves and neurotransmitters as well as the signals that they emanate. All this has a profound effect on the amount of time that we allot for other activities like exercise, which can help one destress even as it keeps us healthy.
From being more sedentary to leading a lifestyle where eating right is the last priority, the lives of those who wake up late seems to be bereft of a proper life rhythm. Waking up early leaves people with the energy to pursue a little bit of everything for a balanced day and life, in the long run.
No time for gym? try these 6 amazing tricks to stay in shape
Who says you need to go to the gym to be in shape? people were much fitter when gyms did not exist at all. The key here is being active or moving your body, which given our modern lifestyle seems hard to achieve. Going to the gym at a regular time each day is a focused way of getting your daily exercise. But it’s not the only way. You can have a fit and toned body by making certain changes in your daily lifestyle which will be a more fun and holistic way of embracing exercise. It also saves your gym expenses!
Here are some simple and fun ways to stay in shape without joining a gym:
1. Start simple home exercises
- Skipping, jumps, squats, burpees and lunges are few simple exercises that will give you a great cardio workout.
- If you want to tone your muscles, do bench presses, stomach crunches, squats and burpees.
- Yoga is also a great way to tone up muscles and build strength.
2. Walk more
- Walk to work if possible. If you need to use transport, park your car 1 km ahead of your workplace or get down two stops ahead if you use public transport.
- Walk briskly to feel your heart pumping. Walk while speaking on your mobile phone.
- Buy a pedometer or download a smartphone app to count your daily steps for motivation.
- Doctors recommend a minimum of 10000 steps a day.
3. Stay active at your workplace
- Instead of sitting and staring at your computer screen all day at work, find innovative ways to exercise.
- While you are waiting for that printout, kick up each leg by turn behind you. Use your water bottle to do arm raises and arm twists.
- Clench and release your fingers in case you are typing for too long.
- While sitting at your desk, stretch out your legs by turn and hold them straight out at hip level under the table.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator for a few floors at least.
4. Take up a fun activity
- You can get a pet dog and take it out for regular walks.
- Join a local sports team like cricket, football or basketball.
- Dancing and swimming are other ways of enjoying while exercising.
- You can even play an active video game that requires you to get out of your seat and move.
5. Do household chores
- Daily household chores like sweeping, mopping, dusting, scrubbing and gardening are also ways of staying fit. Do them as fast as you can for maximum impact.
- Also, avoid sitting for too long. Simply standing can stretch your back muscles and help you lose 33% more calories.
6. Start running
- Running or jogging daily is a great way to exercise your whole body and build stamina.
- Make it a social activity by pairing up with your friends and colleagues. All you need is a good pair of shoes.
- You can start building these habits only if you are convinced about the need for daily exercise. It won’t take long before you are so addicted to living a more active life that you wouldn’t want to change it! so go ahead and take small but sure steps towards an active and healthy lifestyle and see yourself transform.
Can we inject sperm in vagina by ordinary injection syringe or any other way for pregnancy? Is it safe way or any side effect?
Hi I am 22 year old and I am married and last 2 month I am try to sex with my wife but not success she is virgin and scared and get so pain so I can't push my penis and she is so sad and we try many time but every time close leg and she get so pain and we can't intercourse and what we do to for intercourse.
I am 25. I have acidity problem, stomach clearing problem, irregular period and I am fat too. I always feel too hungry also. Suggest me something that reduce my hunger and I also want to lose my weight. So suggest something.
I'm 47 and not had periods since 3 months. I'm also gradually putting on weight even though I gym and control my diet. This is depressing me. I want to loose weight.
Sorry but I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend on 16th of September! And within 24 hours (i.e in 21st hour) I took the ipill. And after taking the emergency contraceptive pill I felt headache and lower abdominal pain. My Periods are on 10th every month. But previously in September I got periods on 6th of September. Means on the 10th day of my menstrual cycle I had the intercourse. Now I am waiting for my periods to ensure that ipill did its work. Please tell me my periods will be delayed or may come early? Thank You Have A Nice Day
Dear Doctor, Pregnancy test is +ve, it's thru IVF, FET transfer done (3 day 8cells grade 2) on 16th july, LMD 24th June. Have done SONOGRAPHY today 26/9/2016 CRL MEASURES 5.2 cms corresponds to 12 weeks 5 days SINGLE INTRAUTERINE GESTATIONAL SAC NOTED WITH FOETAL POLE IS SEEN Fetal heart 152b/min. OS CLOSED OVARY NORMAL NO FREE FLUID IN CULDESAC Taking doxinate @nyte Rantac twice daily Folvite once daily Stopped:-- Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily which gt STOPPED AT 12TH WEEK & Crinone gel - twice Susten injection on every 4th day Both progesterone support on 13 week My doctor now advised to start Oral progesterone SUSTEN SR 300 TWICE DAILY SINCE YESTERDAY. IS IT OKAY? TODAY I HAD VOMITING WITH THICK BLOOD JUST AFTER MY FOOD. I M WORRIED ABT IT :(MY ROUTINE AS FOLLOWING :-- WOKE UP AT 8 AM-->IMMEDIATELY HALF GLASS MILK WITH BISCUIT-->9 AM BREAKFAST -->10 AM DOXINATE WITH HEAVY BRUNCH --> 10: 30 AM SUSTEN 300 SR-->11: 00 FOLVITE ---> 11: 30 FRUITS -->12: 30 RANTAC -->1 PM LUNCH --->3 PM JUICE /BUTTER MILK-->sleep @3to4: 30 pm---5 PM 1 ROTI -->6 PM PEANUT /NARIYAL -->7 PM MIXTURE (CHIWDA) -- 8: 30 PM RANTAC ---9: 00 PM DINNER (KHICHDI/RICE)-9: 30SUSTEN 300SR --10 pm doxinate --11 pm -11: 30 pm milk N sleep till morning.
After science v/s religion, it is technology v/s nature. Of course, advanced technology is a result of science.
Yes, science has truly given us many benefits. But, are these benefits a threat to our survival now?
In the recent two decades, hasn’t everything taken a drastic change?
Transformation has taken place from advanced technology to a totally new standard of living to every one’s priorities.
Earlier kids used to play outdoor games; today they play games on electronic devices. Due to which they miss the best way of exercising, face health problems like headache, hearing aid, slow mental growth etc. and the worst part is that they aren’t privileged enough to experience such fun.
Also, nowadays serials and cartoons that are shown on television are not only violent but also vulgar.
Not everything can be suitable for all the age groups. Watching adult stuff might divert the mind of children in an unexpected direction. They might probably act bossy which might be harmful for people around them.
Now, these electronic gadgets emit rays which could be dangerous for every person out there.
This transformation has actually done the worst thing possible. That is, it has completely taken us away from nature. It has actually ruined the peace of mind a person should actually have.
Why are our grandparents and parents still so fit to do almost everything and why does our generation have a comparatively lazy or laid back attitude?
Isn’t it because of this big time revolution!
Be it the concrete buildings, or the roads, for which so many rocks are being destroyed all of it has simply spoiled what we actually deserve to have.
Lines well said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”
The brighter it seems, the darker it is.
It’s never too late to value the beauty of what we still have.
Currently my wife is two months old pregnant, she is suffering from cough, headache and vomiting, can she take zindatilismath herbal medicine .
I m 36 yrs old married since 2 yrs. I have got 2 polyps in usg measuring 6x3mm and 3. 5x2. 3mm. Can I go for iui or removal of polyp is must bcos they are small size. Rest all factors are normal.
Hello Doc. Im 23 and earlier I had irregular periods so my gums said there might be some hormonal imbalance and said me to take Estranon tabs. For about 6 Months. Now its been 3 months i've been using them and my periods became regular (since I use tabs.) nd the cycle length is 28 days. So recently I had an INCOMPLETE SEX on 19th day from my period date (as 8 to 20 unsafe days) nd had UNSAFE SEX with my boyfriend. Now, 1. Will my periods come in time this month? 2. Will this tab. Estranon prevents from pregnancy? 3. I do not know whether my bf had masturbation before the Sex but he had pee before the sex. And even I urinated after our Incomplete Sex. 4. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy now? please reply.
Hello Dr. I wanted some advice on a problem my friend is facing All the days are calculated from the starting day of her last periods She indulged in an act of mutual masturbation in an afternoon of the 12th day after her periods started and she was worried about getting pregnant as the guy masturbated himself too during the act (he fondled the vulva after self masturbation when there was precum in his hands which he wiped but not sure he did or not. So when I was told about this I went to a chemist and asked for a solution and he gave an I pill which she took in the morning of the 14th day. There were signs of nausea vomiting and moods swings after taking the ipill. She also engaged in overexertion by exercising and running as it could induce miscarriage through early periods if she was pregnant. She also had sesame seeds and pineapple juice due to the same concern. On the 29th day (expected day for the next mensuration cycle) she had severe Cramp's and she got her periods but it was not the same as the normal one (it had a clot's which was brownish in color and happened only on the 1st day) and on the next day she got dark red clots and the flow wasn't much and had a light bleeding than the normal periods. Today is the 31st day There were no symptoms till today after her periods started on the 29th day such as nausea or vomiting but she had Cramp's Today is also the 4th day of her periods but she haven't got any. Could she be pregnant Are the abnormal period because of the ipill.
Do you or someone you know lash out in aggressive verbal and violent behavior at the slightest provocation? This could be a symptom of a behavioral disorder called Intermittent Explosive Disorder or IED. Intermittent Explosive Disorder is characterized by repeated, sudden bursts of anger which are disproportionate to the situation. These outbursts also have no discernable reason behind them. These outbursts can have a negative impact on your relationships, work and finances. If left untreated, this chronic condition can continue for years.
The exact cause for IED is unknown, but research shows that a number of environmental and biological factors play an important role in triggering such behavior. Genes may also play a role in triggering this behavior as such aggressive behavior is found to run in families. Children and teenagers are most commonly affected by this condition. Children who have been exposed to violent behavior in their early childhood years are more likely to exhibit such behavior as they grow older. There are various symptoms exhibited by the people suffering from other psychological disorders such as bipolar disorder, ADHD or antisocial personality disorder; some of the symptoms to look out for are:
- Bursts of anger that last 30 minutes or less
- Chronic irritability
- Racing thoughts
- Tightness of the chest
- Tremors and tingling sensation
- Physical aggression
People suffering from this condition often feel relief or fatigue after such an episode. However, later they are filled with feelings of guilt and embarrassment. If such episodes occur repeatedly, it is best to consult a doctor. By conducting a thorough physical and psychological examination the doctor will be able to diagnose your condition and treat you accordingly.
There is no one set course of treatment that applies to all cases of this condition. Treatment usually involves medication and psychotherapy. Medication in these cases may include antidepressants and mood stabilizers. This medication should not be stopped unless your doctor advises this. Also do not use alcohol or any mood altering drugs along with it.
When it comes to psychotherapy, the patient may benefit from individual or group therapy. It aims to identify situations that trigger such behavior and teach the patient how to manage their anger. Practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing and yoga can also help keep you calm. Psychotherapy also enhances the patient's ability to communicate with others and find alternate ways of getting out of a frustrating situation.
i am suffering for pcos from 3years. My main problem is very very low menstrual flow, just 2 or 3 drops .I did not need to wear a pad. I am not overweight I am underweight ,my weight is just 40 kg I also suffering from hirthuism. I eat allopathy medicine for 3 years, doctor give me oc oils. Now I am on homeopathic treatment from 2 years, but did not get any result, my period flow is extremely low, It is present in just few seconds and it comes after 45 days. How can get a normal period flow?
Flatulence, loose stools
50 - 70 gm curd + 3 -5 gms Haldi/turmeric mixed it. Take it for 3 days once a day only.