Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Pavan Mishra KumarYour feedback matters!
I had sex 8 9 days ago 4 times in a day now from that day im having lots of back pain and having pain in my right testis.
I have very bad pain in my spinal cord and the pain started from back to the toe so I want to know what type of pain it is and what to do to get rid of this.
I have a pain in my leg for 7 days. I have used a lots of pain relief gel like volini. But still now it do not work. Now what should I do?
I have a back pain from last two months. What can I do for this, please tell me as soon as possible.
I have pain in left shoulder for 2-3 years ,on movement, not always ,One ultra sonography report says as follows :--- HRUSG OF LEFT SHOULDER * Left Supra-spinatous tendon is bulky and shows ill-defined hyopechoic areas suggestive of partial tear. * Bicipital Tendon is normal in morphology. It is normal in position. No evidence of peritendinous fluid. * Sub-scapularis & lnfra-spinatous appear normal. * Joint space appears normal. * Muscles around Shoulder joint appear normal. A doctor suggested pain killer tablet and spray which I use when required. Can you ,please, suggest me a permanent solution?
Iam 21 years old male student. Iam suffering with cervical spondylosis. I have bad backpain so pls help me to get out of these.
Hi, I am 25. I have half of headache problem since last 2 months. It gradually increasing to rest half of my body. I feel little weaker on that side of my body (right). Pain now down to shoulder, back and thigh on same side. This is not much of the pain but I also feel heavier on that side of my body. Is this any neurological problem or pain? it blocking my hearing and making me feel skeleton imbalance. Should I go for full body MRI? please advice.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.