Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PathakYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir I used to do masturbation. Approx 10-12 days every month. Sir I want to ask is there any harmful effect on physical body like underweight, mental laziness and growth of body or any type of harmful effects. And if there is any effect then how will I reduce or stop it?
When ever I participate in sex I'm unable to enjoy it. Sperms are being released in just a minute of time whether it is for the first time, 2 nd time r for the 3rd time. And the left testicle is always paining when ever I think of sex. What is the problem with me please describe it and also give me a solution for da same.
I am 37 years old and my weight is 115 kilos. I work night shifts being in UK call centre. I. I got married 5 years agoand still waiting for my first baby. Semen analysis reveal I have zero sperm count. Can i get urgent help?
Dear sir/mam, I have a cervical neck pain from past 10 months. Some of my colleagues is suffering from same problem. What should I do? Will correct posture would help or please consult me a good doctor.
Hi, I have heavy sweating and feel energy less with acute pain in back of head to neck. It long from last one month.
HI i Am 42 years old male daiabetic since 7years iam using medicine glykind-m daily moring and evening, presently i am suffering joint pains, weakness, please suggest.
I just wanted to know in what intervals should a male masturbate ie:- once in a week ,twice a week or so? And wht r the consequences of excessive masturbation?
Doctor I have developed a soft lump at the end of the teeth on the lower jaw it will be there for a day or two and disappears and returns after few days your valuable suggestion please.
I had protected sex with a massage parlour gal near 6th Jan and then I was tensed about hiv so I thought to get tested went for test doctor told me you can go directly for western blot test so after 3 months I got tested for western blot test without Elisa test which comes negative so can I consider myself hiv free ? Can we go directly to western blot as a confirmatory test do I need to take any test again? please help me I am very tensed.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.
Hi sir I hv a problem in my throat. I always feel some irrigation. So I try to clear my sound by making some noise but I can't. Pls help me.
How to detect the piles? because some days I have pain. But not blooding. please tell mi. What is it.
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.