Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parul Chopra Buttan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parul Chopra ButtanYour feedback matters!
An now 6 weeks and one day after normal delivery with Episiotomy Medici lateral when I check my doctor few weeks back she said am healed with those stitches but how ever I still have pain also with white discharge it's not so white kind of pearl white. Bcoz of this pain am not able to stand a while also please advice how to get this pain reduced Also I wanna do some work out to reduce my weight which I gained during my pregnancy please help.
My last period is on 1 December. Am trying to conceive. From 2 days am feeling light pain in stomach and dizziness ,uneasy ness weakness. Is it k or any thing serious. Why is dis happening.
My wife is 45 years old. Weight about 55 Kg. Two children both by cesarean section (Dec 1997 & Jan 2003). Tubectomy done in Jan 2003. Hypothyroid patient for approx 5 yrs now (on 75mcg dosage of thyroxine). Recently underwent ATT treatment from Dec 2014 to July 2015 for Pleural Effusion. Since last 20 days heavy menstrual bleeding with about 1 inch diameter clots intermittently. Some days it subsided but spotting was still there. USG report says uterus anteverted & normal size. Normal myometrial echotexture. Endometrial echo central & is 8.5 mm. Ovaries normal. No adnexal mass. No collection in pouch of Douglas. Please advise.
I'm a 21 years old woman and I always suffer from severe pain during my periods. Its always been this way since the beginning year. What could be the reason behind this?
I get my periods sometimes at the cycle of 25 or 26 is it any problem due to thyroid, is there any problem for conceiving.
My last period was September 27th and regular period of 28 days. Its my 29th day. Still I didn't get my periods. I have pain on my lower abdomen and also around my naval. Am I pregnant or any issues?
I am 38 years old. 1st baby normal delivery (8 years old baby girl). After that 3 miscarriage 2 months, 3 months and 8 months period. I am again pregnant with 9 weeks. During test found Rubella Igm 39.20 + and rubella Igg is 77.80 +. Although, 8 weeks sonography shows baby normal growth. But I am worried about Rubella virus infection. Please advise, do we need to continue with this pregnancy and keep monitoring through sonography or due to rubella + we should go for abortion (DNC). Your early advise would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance! Regards, Ruchi
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment, which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: Internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of postoperative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.