Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parul Chopra Buttan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parul Chopra ButtanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old .i had sex 18 times for last 7 month. Can my vagina will be tight at the age of 28.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression
15 days before I had sex that was unsafe sex I was not use any protection during sex. But now I am varied about hiv. How should I know I am affected from hiv or not? Is there any common symptoms? When should I do hiv test for more prominent result? That women said she have not hiv +ve but my fear was steel remain. please guide me.
After having unprotected sex, I took i-pill. So is there any chances of getting pregnant? and if I do it again unprotected sex n taking i-pill again, is there any problem?
We had sex on 13th may around 1 a. M. We were sleeping sideways on bed. I didn't insert my penis properly. I had inserted only the tip of the penis. She ejaculated completely. But I didn't ejaculate. I was just about to ejaculate when she removed the penis out of her private part. I had checked after removal of my penis out. I didn't ejaculated but was kind f wet because of her fluids. Can this cause pregnancy. She didn't take any pills after that day. She had periods on 13th may itself, I she told me that she got periods around 9a. M, which were actually delayed. She was supposed to have periods on 4th may. Her periods were normal No bleeding. Or no other complications Please help me with this doc. Thanks.
I am 23 female. I am having hypothyroid and i am taking medicines last 1 month. And i am also having irregular periods (within 20 days. Sometimes normal sometimes abnormal of absence of blood. Is there any problem for my pregnancy? Please help me some suggestions.
What to take as a withdrawal pill in case when the period is delaying? And how many days a period can normally delay? Any medicine for bringing periods faster?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.