Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parmod ParsadYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
My arm pits sweat a lot and my all white tshirts or shirts get yellow patches on the clothes near the arm pit areas .kindly advice.
I have tanned a lot how can be safe from this tan in this summer any product from which I will b protective.
I have black spots on my face from long time. I take so many treatment but no effect after some time the frankel come back. I am student now I take no fat capsules and glacex. I am not take junk food and take too much water. From half month I apply drmew acne soap and faceclin gel for pimples now my face is clear but I have black spots. I am fair colour and not want to loose fiar colour please help me. Thank you.
I have god too many marks of pimples not blackhead. Please suggest any homeopathic med or homemade remedy. My skin is oily.
Hello I have this problem over 10 years as area between both upper thighs and male reproductive part & at hips skin become more n more dark due to itching rashes. Sometime specially in summer feels inching n skin breaks at upper thighs. Suggest remedy to cure specially to get back normal skin color.
How my hair becomes black they become white at this stage and my face is full of scars how I get out of it, I have so many pimples on my face? Please suggest some natural way.
I am 25 years old, single girl. Am having upper lip darkness and my neck is too dark when compared to my skin colour. Am having irregular periods, is this will be reason? What will be the remedy for this. Am over weight too for my height.
I am 19 year boy and I want very fairer looking skin. I am very dark please suggest me some capsules or tablets to become fairer.
I am 38 years old and my skin was itching 2 years back and on my back some skin area became dark. After few days itching stopped. But again after 2 year my whole body is itching, sometimes legs and sometimes hands etc.
Im doing masturbate often and perhaps due to that reason some dark spots occurred on my nose from last one year. When I stop masturbating dark spots decreases. Wat is the problem please suggest me answer. Regards.
I am 22 years old, I have severe dark circles for the past 6 years. Please help me on clearing my huge dark circles?
I am a 23 years old female. One year back hot oil fell on my hand. I took treatment immediately. But till now only light skin is appearing not fully, still it is white. Please suggest me some tips.
She is a heart patient, she is having a skin problem and also pain in right hand. what to do now please tell.
Does using a shaving gel on face cause harm to the skin? Does it affect our complexion or adds up to fast aging? Or has it got any other side effects?
How to maintain health in a good manner how take care on face by removing black dark spots and how to build body by taking healthy food at perfect time. How to take care on hairs and how to face the pimples. Which is the healthy food and non weage is good for health or not? pasting is a good habit or not.
My cartilage piercing is infected, 2 months ago I was prescribed amoxicillin and it did not help. After 1 month the infection started worsening and the bump has grown drastically. Today I was prescribed Keflex and after the appointment I searched the antibiotic and I saw online resources claim it is not the recommended medication either. It seems Ciprofloxacin is recommended? I am not sure whether I should take the Keflex or go to another clinic to get a 3rd prescription instead.
I am in army n meri posting hamesa aise jagaha rehti jaha pe baut thand aur barf rehti iski wajah mera face baut dark ho Chuka h kya aap mughe recommend karenge jisse mera face fair ho jaye.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.