Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paramjeet Kaur DhillonYour feedback matters!
There are many reasons why the problem of infertility occurs in many humans. Few of the main reasons of this are the inability of male partner to produce sperms and inability of the fertilized egg to get rooted in the uterus. It is in such conditions that the procedure of artificial insemination is carried out to infuse the sperm into the uterus of the female.
Steps Involved in Artificial Insemination-
There are certain steps that need to be followed before you get pregnant if you are planning on artificial insemination, and that would be of great use in providing an economically safe pregnancy. Artificial insemination is a technique that is of great use to couples who cannot get pregnant. The procedure is simple, but it has its own side-effects. It is a commonly used procedure and which is less expensive than other treatment options for infertility. The success rate of this procedure is about 86%, and a couple needs to make a few attempts to get pregnant.
Need for Artificial Insemination-
The effectiveness of the artificial insemination process plays a vital role for the women having fertility issues, especially while selecting the treatment. Many couples prefer the procedure of Intrauterine Insemination when fertility medicines do not work effectively. The procedure of artificial insemination which is a reproduction technique comprises of introducing the semen into the vagina, uterus, or cervix of a woman without sexual intercourse.
The artificial insemination procedure is made use not only in humans but even for breeding in animals. Sometimes the procedure is done if a woman has a condition called endometriosis or in other words, abnormality in her reproductive organs. The method is also suggested by the Doctors when the real reason for infertility cannot be identified.
Why Artificial Insemination?
The procedure is a great benefit for a woman who is single and desires to have children. The best part is that during the artificial insemination, the sperm used during the treatment is tested for any genetic disorder. This way, it reduces the chance of any disorder being transmitted to the child from a parent. The procedure is much cheaper than natural reproduction, and the main benefit of artificial insemination is that desirable characteristics of the parent are passed on quickly to the child.
Overall, the benefits of this procedure are that it is very effective and prevents any genetic disorder in the child, and the cost of the procedure is comparatively lesser.
I would like to know which dalls and which vegetables are easily digestible and which are not. What about soya granules and tofu? we know that water melon etc. Are good in summer. Whaich fruits/veggoes we should avoid in certain seasons?
Appendicitis is a chronic or acute medical condition where the appendix gets inflamed and causes severe pain. If left untreated, the condition can prove to be fatal. The appendix is a small tube shaped sac at the end of the large intestine. In humans, it is typically not known to have any functional value although some studies suggest that it helps digestion by creating a conducive environment for friendly bacteria. Surgical removal of the appendix is suggested as the most common treatment for the ailment.
One of the key causes of appendicitis is believed to be the partial or complete obstruction at the mouth of the appendix. The common causes of obstruction include accumulation of fecal matter, worms, enlarged lymphoid follicles, trauma or tumors. It is also possible that an infection in the stomach could have extended into the appendix.
Appendix is commonly detected because of its progressive worsening pain in the stomach which narrows down to the lower right side of the abdomen is called Mc Burney point. Half of the patients though do not have this typical symptom and instead come in with a complaint of gastroenteritis, urinary tract infection or even a kidney stone. Further blood tests, urine tests and MRIs or ultrasounds are used to pinpoint the area causing the pain.
In most cases of advance appendix, a surgical intervention is necessary. The type of surgery will vary on a case to case basis.
Homeopathy can be tried in early stages and is especially useful to treat chronic and recurrent cases. It works with the principle of 'like cures like', which means that the elements that cause the problem are a key to its solution too. It employs a holistic healing methodology getting rid of the signs and symptoms and restoring complete health. While other treatments focus on curing the 'problem', homeopathy also deals with the basic reason of the problem and the individual's susceptibility to it. Here are some of the remedies:
- Arsenicum album: This is used when the appendicitis has resulted in sepsis and the patient also suffers from diarrhea.
- Belladonna: This is an early stage remedy for cases where appendicitis is accompanied by headache, fever
- Bryonia alba: This is an effective remedy when the pain aggravates with movement.
- Colocynthis: This is a recommended remedy when the patient experiences spasmodic or entwining pain, which worsens with indigestion. Applying warm pressure over the area helps in such cases
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is also called the 'homeopathic knife' to treat appendicitis. It is used when the pain is constant and the patient is never free from pain.
To customize the selection of the remedies according to your specific symptoms, it is best to consult with a practitioner.
I have conceived for the first time please suggest me best diet for baby growth and precautions to be taken. I am suggested to take bed rest for 2 months help me regarding this. What food items should be taken for the healthy development of the baby.
Actually My girlfriend's period is coming on time as monthly but the blood is not coming during her period, She stops coming bleeding in her Period as having pain alot but no bleeding.
Girls die because of using Whisper, stayfree, etc.
- One single pad. For the whole day b'coz of the chemical used in. Ultra napkins which converts liquid into gel. It causes cancer in bladder and uterus.
- So please try to use. Cotton made pads and if you are using ultra pads, please change that with in 5 hours, per day, atleast.
- If the time is. Prolonged the blood. Becomes green the. Fungus gets formed Inside the uterus.
- Please don't feel shy to fwd this msg to all girls and even boys so that they can share with their wives, girlfriends, sisters, friends whom they care for.
- Kick off breast cancer.
- Nurse your baby.
- Wash your bra daily.
- Avoid black bra in summer.
- Do not wear a bra while sleeping.
- Do not wear an under wire bra very often.
- Always cover your chest completely by your dupatta or scarf when you are under the sun.
- Use a deodorant not an anti perspirant.
- This is a public service msg from tata cancer hospital.
- Pass it 2 all the ladies you care for without hesitating.
- Dont take head bath in first 3 days of periods.
- Its medically proven that, 80%. Females die during delivery due to swelling in uterus walls caused because of washing head in the early days of your menstrual cycle.
Is premature ejaculation caused infertility ? Is it corrected after marriage ? What is the time period of premature ejaculation?
I have a problem of hairfall from last 4 to 5 years and before that I had thick and long hairs but I have problem of luceria a white fuild discharge from my vaginal part is that reason for this? Or its cause of some hormonal disbalance. please suggest.
I am having irregular period in the past 6 months. It has started by 5 days delay to 25 days delay. Please provide me solution to have my period regularly.
If you had vaccination of hepatitis b in younger age, can you get the disease from oral sex or fellatio? My age is 23 now.
My wife is pregnant and experiences acute leg and muscle pain when she wake up in the morning. Please advice.
Memory is something which runs the world. Memory boosting techniques are most common among the children. All parents would want their children to have good memory. Adults also loose the capacity of remembering things when they are under stress.
Here are some of the foods which would help boosting the memory:
1. Cabbage: Cabbage head is not the insult as you may perceive. It is a good source of folic acid which helps boost memory.
2. Eggs: Eggs are the primary source of protein and are said to increase the memory. A good omelet on any day for breakfast is a good deal to improve your memory.
3. Broccoli: A little sister of cauliflower broccoli is a good source of protein again. Broccoli can be eaten in boiled state as a side or stir fried way as salad. Add some veggies to stir fried broccoli with salad dressing, you get fantastic salad which not only boosts the taste of your palette but also boosts your memory.
4. Strawberries: The favorite most of all, eating strawberries a day would surely improve your memories. Strawberries can be eaten in any way. Shake it up with little milk and chia seeds, you get a fantastic shake which has refreshing taste and goodness of strawberry.
5. Red Wine: Many people swear by this quality of red wine which would help them boost memory. It is said that wine which is older is the better for improving memory powers. Consuming wine with food is the best way to have it.
6. Salmon: Definitely not an option for vegans and vegetarians, salmon is considered to be the best source of protein and hence boosts memory power.
7. Almonds: Indians swear by almonds for their capacity to boost memory. Soaked and eaten as first thing in the morning peeled almonds are the best source of protein too.