Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Panchal Kanwar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Panchal KanwarYour feedback matters!
Hi! I have a symptoms of pregnancy. I am getting bleeding from yesterday it's not like my regular periods. But I have stomach and back pain it's like my periods time pain.
My blood is more than required amount and my sisters blood is only 8 even though she was much fat than me how is it possible?
How to reduce weight in home some diet plan for 2weeks to reduce body and belly fat please suggest me.
Hello I got a keloid out of nowhere like 5-6 years ago, I had a surgery in india to remove it but it got worse and bigger and it's spreading. Now I have 2 on my chest wall. I searched everywhere consoling doctors every day and I got injections every week. But it's getting bigger and worse. The pain is not bearable. Doctors don't believe when I say it's hurting like hell. They say it ll be itchy and that's normal but its both itchy and painful. Right now it's hurting like hell and I really find it hard to breath. It's like something is inside my chest it's not on surface I feel the pain inside the chest even I feel pain near my throat and I can't breath easily. The pain comes suddenly so hard and goes away. Then comes back after while. Can't sleep at nights. I was wondering maybe it's not keloid. I don't know what to do where to go. Please if possible would you help me out? I appreciate it Thanks.
Hello sir/mam actually I just noticed hair fall problem with me. It just a beginning so I want to stop it right now. I go to the chemist and he suggest me H-Vit Forte tablets to eat once in a day. Is this tablets are good? and any other suggestions about hair fall please tell.
I am diabetic patient since 7 years my blood sugar is 180-200 generally comes on reports. So my question is which type of food ,take to down sugar. My weight 74 kg height 5.2" .or whom I consult proper dietician for diabetic.
I m some fatty how I loose my weight, I dnt want go gym, diet n all thet, did many things but no results pls help what should I do?
Hi, I do running and cycling in morning (1hrs includes both) I take raw lentils, grams, some nuts and some other pulses, in breakfast and BCAA in evening before going to gym. And after gym I take peanut butter milk shake, I wants to know do I get enough protein? Note: apart from above I also eat regular breakfast, lunch and dinner home made. M non vegetarian.
Hello doctor. ! I am 20 year old. I have pcod as well as left ovarian cyst I have been taking ESTRANON from last 3 months. I was getting period on time. But this time ie the third month. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 16th of August. After which I had 1 or 2 pill left. Which I had one on 16 th and other one on 17th. I was regular on pills and on time. But today is 23rd n till now I haven't got my period. Is it possible that I may get pregnant while on these pills. If yes then what should I do to miscarry the pregnancy as soon as possible. And how to predict whether m pregnant or not. And wht is the medicine I can take to get period as soon as possible. Pls suggest.
Sir, Can a normal person with no health problems can take sea cod fish oil capsules? Does it contain omega 3 fatty acid?
I am not getting natural sleep every day. I have to take sleeping pills. Then only I can get my sleep around 11.00pm. I am using sleeping tablets almost all 6 year. Please suggest me solution.
I have desk job in the last 5 years. My weight has gone up to 58 kgs to 69 kgs. I want to lose the weight. please help me.
I am 27years old man I have pain in my neck. When I turn my neck pain occur my neck and chest also. I have tested my xray, blood etc. The doctor said no pbm in there reports. What can I do next?
I am 24 years old male. I am unable to control my hair fall. Day by day I am losing extra amount of hair. Please suggest me.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.