Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PallaviYour feedback matters!
Mam or sir I feel very lonely n stressful as nobody is there with whom I can talk or share my feelings.
Dear sir/ma'am, Are milk and ghee good for constipation and fissures? Also can warm ghee be applied on the anus. I'm taking lactifiber powder and providac capsules. How much gap should I give after taking lactifiber to drink milk if I can. Please advice.
I am 23 year old male. A final year MBBS student. My problem is that I am having diffuse hair fall for almost 2 year.I consulted dermatologist earlier.They confirmed me that this is not a hereditary or male patterned hair loss.I have dandruff problem too. And its increasing.I used 8x shampoo.Follihair tablets.But no result.Please help me.
My name is uday I am suffering from urinary burning problem since 6 years I am consulted more doctors but no result please help me.
Fed up of acne help little pimples big pimples acne scars all over. Now it has been from last 7 years. Tried antibiotics ointments herbal treatment nothing helped. Left all medication its not leaving me face neck back are mainly involved n other oats partly.
Hi. Sir or madam. Ame 18 years old Amr weight only 45. Ame amar weight increase krte chai. And ektu healthy hote chai Can you please suggest me fast Ame ektu taratre mota hote chai. In 30 days. I will be helpful if you kindly reply me please.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am an 42 year old person I working 10. 00 am to 8.00 pm on computer job. I have backpain since one year and one hand is also weakness.Please tell.
I have body acne. It always takes the shape of pimples. What should I do? tends to leave back marks too.
I have a problem of pain in my back side of waist. I've tried many things but no effect. So tell me what should I do to reduce the pain.
I am a 20yr old male I lost my sense of smell. I had cold and fever recently 4 days ago. Please give me better solution.
Which is the best exercise to keep ourselves fit. I do not do any kind of physical activities as such.
Hello Doctor, My mother has neck pain because of they have a pimple in the neck. Tell some medicine for that. Thank you.
Sir/mam skinlite containt are hydroquinone+tretinoin+mometasone furoate cream. So youtube par ek video me dikaya gaya ki ye containt se face ki skin patli ho jati hai aur cancer bhi ho sakta hai. To please Muze kuch nahi samaj rah hai. Kyu ki mai skinlite cream use kiya kar raha hu. Kuch Advise karo. Please.
I'm so thin I'm having lot of but also my body is not increases. What to do for build up mass on my body?
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique of hair transplant has obtained considerable popularity over the past several years. This developing technique makes use of a small round punch to extort follicular units from the patient's donor areas. The follicular units are grouped to form grafts and then relocated into the patient's balding areas.
What makes FUE better than FUT?
FUE is essentially a subtype of FUT (Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation). FUT can be performed in two ways, either by microscopic strip harvesting technique or by FUE. The less persistent nature and rapid healing time have made FUE gain that extra edge over FUT.
How FUE is performed?
The follicular unit grafts usually occur in a grouping of one, two, three or four hairs. These grafts are carefully harvested directly from the donor scalp using a small punch whose size typically varies from 0.7 to 1mm. Through a multiple step blunt dissection process, the underlying follicular unit is alienated from the neighboring tissues. Thereafter, the follicular units can be extorted with the help of forceps. The pores left behind post removal of follicle get healed within few days.
These extracted follicles are relocated to the patient's balding areas with the help of forceps. This hair transplantation is done either immediately after a single graft is extracted or after the entire harvest is over. The entire extraction and relocation of hair follicle is carried out by experts of the field, aided by trained technicians.
Advantages of FUE:
- Less Invasive Technique: Unlike FUT, FUE involves individual extraction of follicles directly from the scalp using small punches. Thus, it does not require any closure of post-extortion wounds. This makes FUE less invasive in nature. This is definitely an advantage of FUE which makes it popular among the masses.
- No Linear Scars and Rapid Healing: FUT often leaves behind linear scars on patient's occipital and temporal areas of the scalp. Furthermore, the wounds due to FUT take more time to heal. Both of these problems are considerably reduced by opting FUE. FUE creates small, circular scars after the transplantation, which goes undetected. The wounds also get healed much rapidly.
- Option for Body Hair Transplantation: FUE opens wide options for probable donor areas of hair follicles. The hair follicles can be extracted from any part of donor's body which has got feasible hair growth. Thus, the hair supply gets increased for any hair repair operation.
- Best Suited Eyebrow Reconstruction: All those typical hair transplants, which require extortion of limited number of single hair follicles, FUE is best suited. The hair follicles are individually examined and picked by the FUE surgeons as per the requirement. Therefore, it is best suited for critical procedures like eyebrow reconstruction.
By exploring the advantages of FUE, it can be easily concluded that this developing hair transplantation technique will surely get highly popular in the coming years.