Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. P.K.HasijaYour feedback matters!
My 2 years old baby boy suffering from ulcers in his throat & mouth and he is not able to take food and even water from yesterday. Kindly suggest a good easy giving medicine to get rid off these ulcers. Also want to inform you that from 2 days he is also suffering from viral & sunstroke and his medicines going on. Kindly help.
I have very sensitive teeth. Sometimes after drinking cool water I couldn't speak. Can you suggest me some medicine for it.
He is 4 yrs old kid. He has decay in two lower teeth. So, there only one solution I. E, cement filling. Its difficult for kids. Pls give me some solution to this problem n help me to don't spread to another teeth..
I have bleeding in my wisdom tooth. There is no pain, but blood keeps coming out. I have an exam after one month. Is there anything I can do for temporary relief?
Hello, i am 28 year old i have gap in my teeth i don't want apply braces on my teeth there is any solution of my problem may ask you one more thing how much time is required if I take braces treatment.
Hi doctor I have different problem that is when I was sleeping in the night time I am grinding my theeth daily. It is observed by my family members and they told me that matter. So please give me solution to my health probelem. How it is decrease.
I would like to know about teeth replacement. What I mean is when I was 7th standard I lost one of my front teeth in some accident. Then after three years replacement that teeth with artificial teeth (which is fixed) now my problem is that teeth is become loose. If I eat mutton it's moving. I forgot to tell you now my age is 24. Please suggest me which operation is best to replacement (I don't want to remove every day. That's should be fixed. Please help me out.
I am 60 yrs old, require dental implants full mouth, presently doing with dentures, give best suggestion.
I am of 19 years old i am getting white hair and my gums are bleeding what I suppose to do? Please tell me.
Hey. Sir/mam I always have a mouth ulcer but it goes after 2 or 3 days but it comes in a month or 2 I guess but it is der and goes. What should I do it does not pain anymore but irritates me more than pain pls advice me for. Is it infection or will cure by any medicine or injection Thank you so much.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.