Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. O P Verma
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. O P VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having allergic rhinitis for 4 years. I have taken lots of antihistamines but as I stop taking it attacks again. Kindly help me.
I'm a 28 years old male. I usually keep having headaches but off late i'm getting them almost 2-3 times a week. They usually affect either the temples, area behind the ear and the lower back of the head. They last usually for 6 hrs or so. Kindly suggest what might be wrong and where do I get tested?
I have from of sinusitis in my nose, which turned nose red like blood, feels dry and any time sneezing comes it create trouble any continues for long time or whole day. Please provide me an optimum solution to troubleshoot this problem.
Symptoms of throat cancer .mera tonsil hamesha bdha rhta and gale me khrash hamesha jiski wajah se cough .how to cure that please suggest me.
I have a bad smell from my nose for a very long time can you let me know what can he done. I keep brushing twice, gargle with Listerine everyday.
I am suffering with post nasal drip since last three years. What should I do to get rid from this problem.
Hi, Whenever I speak on mobile phone without using headphones, I feel mild pain in my ears followed by headache. Please suggest me. What is the reason for that.
Hello, I am 20 year old male, I have frequent problem of cold and sore throat. How should I deal with my sensitivity?
I am suffering from sinus can I know how to reduce cough and headache for the same and is gyming a good idea for weight loss because I cannot follow a strict diet. Pls suggest.
I am suffering from nasal. My nose becomes close in one side when am sleeping or in rest mode so please suggest me secure.
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.