Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nutan Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nutan AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcos. Menses comes to me after every 2 or 3 months. This time menses came to me after 2 months and its continously bleeding from more than 30 days. I want to stop my bleeding. Please help.
Lychee prevents various health conditions:
1. Cancer: flavones, quercitin and kaempferol present in lychee prevents the formation of cancer cells.
2. Heart disease: lychee has antioxidant vitamin c which lowers the blood pressure. Since it is rich in fiber content, it prevents the formation of fat; this in turn will promote cardiovascular health. Consumption of this fruit will result in the increase of good cholesterol and decrease of bad cholesterol. This will reduce the chances of heart attack, stroke and hypertension. Potassium present in this fruit is also great for the heart.
3. Digestion and bowel movements:
Lychee contains pectin and dietary fiber which are important for healthy bowel movement. Water content in this fruit also helps in preventing constipation. Healthy bowel movements are necessary to rule out diseases like pile and colon cancer.
4. Bones: lychee contains a wide range of nutrients including phosphorus, manganese, zinc, copper and magnesium, which strengthen bones. It boosts the effectiveness of vitamin d, which in turn increases the absorption of calcium. This is necessary to maintain strong bones.
6. Immunity: vitamin c is lost in the form of body sweat, stool and urine. A 100 g of this fruit contains 71.5 mg of vitamin c. Hence, this fruit is a good source of antioxidant which supports the immune system. Lychee is great to rule out cough, cold and flu.
7. Blood circulation: lychee is rich in oligonol which improves blood circulation by relaxing blood vessels. Oligonol reduces platelet aggregation which regulates blood circulation.
8. Anemia: this fruit is packed with minerals like iron, folate, copper, manganese and magnesium, which play an important role in the production of red blood cells. Also this fruit contains vitamin c which helps the body in absorption of iron.
9. Free radicals: this fruit contains vitamin c which is used to fight free radicals that cause acne, pimple and blemishes. Antioxidants present in lychee keeps the skin glowing.
Doctor, i' m single woman, I have problem related to sex. I used to masterbate since my teenage, now i' m 27, now private looking worst. It looking like an old aged woman' s. If I marry someone he won' t believe that i' m a virgin lady. I feel hesitate to marry. I just need a solution. Can you suggest any remedy.
I want unprotected sex but not want to be pregnant Pls suggest me the best medicine to use regular basis.
Hi I am 15 weeks pregnant my doctor has prescribed me Tricholine Citrate and Cyproheptadine HCL Syrup "TREVA SYRUP" is it safe to consume during pregnancy. please help.
Hi Sir, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? What are chances of missing my next periods (of june) since the timespan between the act and periods was just 6 days? I have been having back pain, too much nausea n lower abdomen pain. What could be the reason. Am I ok since I got my periods? Please help sir.
My wife is in third month of pregnancy. She is having occasionally brown discharge. Sometimes it's red in colour. Ultrasound report says it's 5 week of gestation sac. Please suggest. She is now having gestofit 200 mg and duphaston 10 mg tablets.
Excessive fat in the body can cause a host of health complications such as diabetes, blood pressure, gout and disorders related to the gallbladder. However, there are certain food types that can help you achieve a healthy body with optimal fat levels.
Some foods that aid fat loss are:
- Greek yoghurt: This type of yoghurt contains higher amounts of protein and fewer carbohydrates as compared to regular yoghurt. It will help you feel full for a longer duration and prevent over snacking.
- Green tea: Apart from its antioxidant properties which are beneficial to the body, it also raises the metabolic rate in the body to burn calories. Catechin is a compound present in green tea that aids in removing belly fat.
- Chili peppers: They contain a compound containing capsaicin that helps in boosting metabolism which in turn burns fat.
- Chicken: Chicken mostly consists of lean protein that requires more calories to digest as compared to digesting fats and carbohydrates. Lean protein also help build muscle in the body which burn more calories when the body is at rest.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon aids the body in transporting the sugar into the cells so that it can be used as energy and not stored as fat.
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a type of super food as they contain plenty of minerals and vitamins. Eggs also contain protein that helps in feeling full for a longer duration.
- Non starchy vegetables: Non starchy vegetables such as carrots, squash and zucchini contain fiber that help you feel fuller. They also contain very less carbohydrates so they do not add much calorific value to the body.