Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am having discharge of a liquid from my Virginia regularly since starting of September, 2016. It is white in color and cheese in form. Its not in 100% liquid form, little thick. No order is coming. From last three months I am not getting my periods. I got on 28th July. From January to June my menstrual cycle was regular. From last 20 days I am using V-Wash for washing my infected part. I am not feeling any other pain in my stomach or any other part. No other symptoms. Please guide me for remedy for this. Also tell me the cause of this. Thanking you.
How to a person can fit forever with out using any drugs or medicine or is it possible to a person can survive with out consult doctor periodically? Please help me.
Hi, I am 25years old female. I got married before 1 and half years. We didn't do any restriction to get pregnancy. We are doing sex continuously but still now I am not pregnant. I got period on Nov26. For the last time we have unprotected sex from Dec 5 to Dec 12. My cycle vary from 24 to 30 days. But I am having slight Nausea, dizzy.
Hello, I am on ayurvedic treatment regarding weight gain and the doctor said to me that my white discharge is the reason behind for my underweight. He gave me medicines for vital discharge and for improving my digestion. And I am on the homeopathic medicined for my acne and my digestion is the reason behind it and my doctor said to me its ok to take homeopathy with ayurvedic. I just want to know that it is totally safe to take the medicine together as both the medicines have different approach of working. I just wanted to know that uit is harmful or not? Plzz answer my this question. Thank you!
Painful sex is the most basic symptom of vaginismus. Penetration initiates the pain, which usually goes away after withdrawal. Usually, you might think that your vagina is small because of which you are hurting on penetration. This causes the situation to go undetected. Many times, you might even feel discomfort during an internal pelvic examination or while using a tampon.
The actual cause of vaginismus is not known. Usually anxiety and the fear of having sex are stated as the causes of vaginismus. Sometimes medical causes like vaginal infections might also result in vaginismus.
Vaginismus is of four different types, based on the time span of it occurring and on the object of penetration:
1. Primary vaginismus: Suffering from vaginismus throughout life it called primary vaginismus.
2. Secondary vaginismus: If you start suffering from it after having normal sex for quite some time then it is secondary vaginismus.
3. Global vaginismus: When the pain starts with any foreign object penetrating the vagina, like a tampon or with internal pelvic examination instruments.
4. Situational vaginismus: When the pain occurs with any one sex partner but not with the others.
Vaginismus can be treated with exercise. If you do 20 kegels at a time every day, then vaginismus can be cured gradually.
Hi doctor I am 26 years old women. I am suffering from vaginal yeast infection. Symptoms are frequent vaginal itching and burning. My family doctor prescribed me terbinafine hydrochloride cream and fluconazole but didn't worked out. So she prescribed me candiforce 200 itraconazole tablets but it was temporary relief as soon as my dose completed my symptoms started recurring. My vaginal skin has become rough and reddish. Nd there is unbearable itching and burning some time. please advice me.
Hi doctor. on saturday & sunday my sister had an unprotected sex & from monday onwards she had an excessive watery discharge no odor. Is anything serious, why it happened? is she pregnant?
I have burning sensation during 1 week. It starts during period every month. What should I do? I drinks lots of water to cure of that but not better.
My period is missed (actual period day 9-3-2015) but upto now not come period may it is pregnant.Plz give me solution to my question?
I am a married lady of 30 yrs watnted to abort my one month pregnancy through medicine only kindly help.
Yesterday while cuming from party. I was being forced to have intercourse. I do not remember who all were those. Just I want to be safe. And avoid unwanted pregnancy etc or else I will be in problem. Please help me. I am 19 years old.
I am 43 year old diabetic patient from last 15 years. We have one child. Trying second child from last 5-6 years but not conceive because I have semen very low quantity and quality. hormones are normal. Please give best advise to me.
How to loose my weight after pregnancy and even tummy please guide me also my hairs r getting white what should I use?
Describe briefly about how we get healthy baby in one's married life without failure in their first attempt?
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory.
My wife is of age 44. She is not having monthly menstrual cycle since last 4 years. It has stopped naturally. Although she is fit and active in her work. We do not have any problem on our sex life. My asking is that do Any problem will rise in future or does it will have any effect in her health in future or does it will effect our sexual life. Kindly reply.
Hello sir, my wife doesnt get period on time its always late more the 10 days please suggest ha medicine for her. Her age is 25.
I am 18 years old and i am not getting periods for 2 month and i am not pregnant also so please tell me something.
Research suggests that this ayurvedic herb, also called holy basil, may help manage levels of the stress hormone cortisol, helping to boost your mood. Look for teas and supplements in health-food stores and follow package directions.