Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Bhatt
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin BhattYour feedback matters!
I have exams going on I I keep forgetting my answers I want any ideas to remember the topics which I have studied. Basically suggestions to increase mind power.
8 reasons why workaholics have dysfunctional relationships
It's good to work hard but is it ok to be a workaholic?
Relationships and career both require a lot of time, focus, and energy to be successful. But sometimes your career gets so demanding that it takes all your energy and effort and your personal life gets totally ignored and unattended
Sometimes your relationships start in a very balanced state. But as you start thriving in your profession, things start getting difficult on the personal front.
There are a lot of reasons why people who are obsessed with their work (especially business owners) because of which they fail to keep up with their personal relationships.
Here are a few of them:
1. They take everything as a project, even their personal lives. They are always on a mission and take everything as an assignment. What they don't realize is that in their personal relationships they are dealing with people, who have emotions and feelings.
2. They are so used to seeing the profit and loss graph that even in their personal life, they sometimes start measuring the returns of their time and emotional investments.
What doesn't strike them is that one can never calculate or quantify their personal life.
3. Being highly accomplished at work requires a lot of discipline and focus. They obviously have to be a master at organizing their day. And sometimes it gets difficult for their partner to catch up with it and adjust to their highly personalized schedule.
4. As they climb the ladder of success, their ego starts to accompany it too. Big achievers usually have big egos. They are used to seeing themselves as the top honcho. So it gets difficult for them to pay heed to the needs of the other person.
5. They are addicted to work. They prioritize work over everything else in their lives. They have an intense focus on work and they totally ignore the other spheres of their lives.
6. A lot of times they justify their disregard of the emotional needs of their partner by emphasizing that they are giving their spouse or partner a higher financial and social status (better lifestyle etc.).
7. They feel that the gifts and presents can replace and make up for the quality time they need to spend with their partner.
8. Long stretches of time spent at work leads to a disconnect with their partner. It further leads to lack of communication, leaving her lonely and frustrated.
Don't let your professional success come at the cost of your personal relationships. Though it's hard to do but you need to find a balance between your work and family life.
Don't ignore the needs and feelings of your partner as this will only lead to personal strife and will also adversely affect your productivity at work
I am facing PM and ED problem for a while. But whenever I smoke up (hash) and try it elongates the process little bit but I want to get rid of this problem as its vital part of life. Please suggest some effective remedy or solution. I smoke around 4-5 ciggarate a day. Should I go for ayurveda or allopathy. I heard allopathy have some side effect on our body.
I am diagnosed with bipolar 2 and borderline personality disorder. Do I have to take medicine my whole life?
Madam/Sir, I always smokes and drink that's why occurring cough and chest pain. But still I can't leave it. Give me some ideas to avoid smoke.
I feel stressed and sometimes when I was standing pure black colour in front of my eyes please I was do for that.
1. Start small, and take the first step. You are on a journey. This is just the beginning. You only have to start.
2. Have faith in yourself. At least you’re brave enough “to try”. If you’re patient and keep trying you will get there in the end.
3. Make a list of all your fears so they’re not formless and vague. It is easier to fight them if you know what you are fighting!
4. Accept that life is often hard, and fear is natural and normal. Every person who succeeds will have to face and deal with fear.
5. Remind yourself of your successes and the ways in which you’ve changed. You have triumphed and succeeded over obstacles before.
6. Remind yourself of those who love you and believe in you. They know that you can do it – so derive some strength from them.
7. Imagine how you’ll look and how you’ll feel when you’ve succeed. It is WORTH making the effort. Don’t give up: you’ll reach your goal!