Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin BhattYour feedback matters!
I can not remember that what I am study after 1 hour and also some times I have forgetting immediately as the same time I was thanked. Haw can relief from it?
I have had a depression after loosing my uncle and aunt at the same year. I.E 2006. Is there a way to feel better?
Just thought to post this here. Would request any help. For the last couple of months I have facing an issue with anxiety, feel overwhelmed. Facing difficulties putting my thoughts across. I visited a local doctor.
I have been very stressed out with work lately. Because of that I haven't been able to have a close time with my wife and we have started developing a lot of friction due to not having sex. Whenever we are close I've got this weird mental block in my head that stops me from initiating it. Furthermore even with such a long gap, my wife wants me to try new ways of doing it. This makes me feel more awkward since I was only comfortable doing it in the usual way which she says doesn't satisfy her. Very perplexed on what to do.
I am 22 years old guy from Hyderabad. I am through an emotional depression because of my parents divorce, unemployment and break up with loved one! Help me!
I have a stage fear.I can write down the thing. But it come to speaking with strangers or on stage everything gets blurred.
I am 21 years old, I am getting depression for every failure, I am having lot of problems to solve, can please help me in this problem, thank you.
Hello Sir/Mam, I am Saksham, I have been dry coughing for last 3 months, but now I feel some constriction in throat which does not go for more than a week now. I smoke 5-6 cigarettes daily for past 6 months. I have tried multiple doctors moat guve medications which do not work. Please suggest a way out. Regards.
Hi sir Plsss tell me how to clear my lungs as I quit smoking. And what are the symptoms of bad condition lungs.
I m suffering from depression. At times I get too much negative. Get suicidal thoughts at times.. I am taking medicines as prescribed by doctor. How and what can I do to get rid of various side effects of allopathic medicines?
I have been suffering from anxiety for a long time now. I am constantly focusing on my breathing. Sometimes I think I am breathing too fast so it causes me to be blurred. I am taking clonazepam 1mg in the am and. 5mg in the afternoon. I am not sure whether I am building tolerance to it so my doctor wants to switch me to xanax 1mg in am and 1mg in the afternoon. I don't know what to do. Should I switch please help.
Respected sir. I have head tingling and numbness in legs and hand, I Consult doctors he told me because of anxiety, and he gave me medication, but don't help me same as before, could I know how long it will take to cure. Presently am using medicine paratox 10mg, tizindine 2mg. Please suggest me.
I want you to help me out with a problem that I am enduring right now. I have been married for 10+ years with two kids. My husband has been suffering from erectile dysfunction for quite sometime and we had gone to a sexologist who suggested some routine tests and a penile doppler but the doctor had said that everything was normal with him but gave him Sifasi 5000 IU and asked him to inject it once in three days and also gave Arginitric to consume daily. This happened two months ago and he has been taking the meds off and on. The problem is that he still has the same problem and is anxious most of the time. He has lost interest in everything and he does not like to spend time with either me, the kids or his dog though he claims most of the time that I do not spend time with him. Last week he lied to me and spent time from morning till night with a colleague of his with whom he worked five years back (unmarried girl) and had gone to a film, restaurant and ECR and when he returned home at 10 p.m. I questioned him to which he said I did not have any right to question him. We had a fight and from then he is not talking to me. I want to know what his problem is and why he did such a thing all of a sudden. My kids and I are very upset because of his weird behaviour. Please help.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from OCD since last 15 years. In between, I took teatment from IHBAS Shahdara, and 2 -3 Psychologist also. After treatment I was feeling good and can say 80% recovered. But presently I am feeling same problem also. Last treatment I took in 2006. I have a problem only that is touching to any items by fix numbers like 6 or 9. If I do not touch then I feel that my work will not be done correctly or something can be happen which will not be in faour of me. When I go to road or during walking in my house also. Thought comes that I should go from the particular side of any items, lines or any other items which is kept there or marked line also. When I go outside from the house, I look the photo of God every time. Cleaning and check the lock etc. Is not the problem with me. Only touch the items by 6 or 9 times and during walking, walk on a particular side according to thought come in my mind that time. During last treatment doctor advise me Tab. Sertima 100 2 times in a day. Please advise me better treatment that can help me to cure from this problem. Best Regards,
My father age is 65 years. He has a problem of mind. His treatment was continue with hospital from ahmedabad from last 2 years. Now his health is not good, he has no control on his mind and his body. Now I consult one private doctor. As per him, vein of his mind totally dried and no chance to be ok. There will be any chance of mentally fulfill through ayurvedic or allopathy?
I am dharam, 33 years old, single, working in creative field (television serials making), facing anxiety disorder. Felt as if will lose something. That causing low confidence also at times and results lack of interest at work.
From last 2 days I am suffering from fever and cold with huge body pains so can I get a suggestion to survive from this fever. Thanks in advance.
1 am 50 year old and I am getting irritate on fan sound more crowded area or else if some one talk loudly, and also I talk myself some time and faced lot of trouble in my life. Please help.
Maybe your nightly glass of wine has turned into two or three. Or you're overdoing it on the beer and have the paunch to prove it.
Whether you want to clean up your diet or you're trying to nip a potential issue in the bud, giving up alcohol can be tough—but the benefits make it worth the effort!
Taking a break from drinking alcohol—even if it's just for a couple of weeks—is a good idea, especially if you're regularly consuming more than the recommended daily limit. That limit is generally defined as a drink a day for women, and two for men. Keep in mind though, never attempt to detox from alcohol on your own. Always consult your Psychiatrist before abruptly stopping alcohol.
Here's what you can expect to happen, both short- and long-term, if you give up alcohol:
1. You'll sleep more soundly. Drinking before bed increases alpha wave patterns in the brain—a kind of cerebral activity that usually occurs when you're awake but resting. The result? Disrupted sleep. A review of 27 studies found, that while alcohol may help people fall asleep more quickly and deeply at first, it seriously meddles with sleep quality after the initial restful period. You may toss and turn a bit at first, but give up alcohol and the sleep you get will likely leave you feeling more refreshed and sharp the next day. The byproducts of better sleep: improved mood, concentration, and mental performance.
2. You'll consume less at dinner. Alcohol is one of the biggest drivers of excess food intake. Alcohol is frequently paired with mostly fried and other junk food, which is extremely unhealthy.
3. You may feel new sugar cravings. Sugar boosts levels of the "reward" chemical dopamine, which fuels feelings of pleasure. Alcohol does the same thing. So it's very possible that when you give up one substance that causes happy-making chemicals to float around your brain, you'll be more likely to reach for the other. Don't be surprised if you try to get that same enjoyment or rush you used to get after a drink from something sweet.
4. Pounds will start to fall off. Alcohol has a sneaky way of increasing your daily calorie intake without you realizing it. One study found men consume an additional 433 calories on those days they drink a "moderate" amount of alcohol. For women, it's 300 calories. Cut those from your diet—and don't replace them with desserts—and you'll start to lost weight without much effort.
5. Hello, clear complexion. Within a few days, you'll notice your skin looking and feeling more hydrated. That's because alcohol is a diuretic, causing you to urinate more. Alcohol also decreases the body's production of antidiuretic hormone, which helps the body reabsorb water. (Less water in the body equals parched-looking skin.) Ruddiness in your cheeks and around your nose may also start to fade, and other skin conditions—such as dandruff, eczema, or rosacea—may also improve.
6. You'll have more money. Drinking—especially a fine wine or scotch habit—is an expensive undertaking. Take a moment to crunch the numbers, adding up what you spend for drinks both at home and out on the town (factoring in tax and tip). It can be an eye-opening—and motivating—exercise.
7. You'll have amazing sex. Alcohol and sex have always had an uneasy relationship with one another. On the one hand, they certainly seem to hook up more often in each other’s presence. On the other hand, those hook-ups aren’t always totally satisfying.
Alcohol can sometimes enhance your libido, but it simultaneously tends to reduce your ability to act on said libido. As a result, men are frequently unable to ‘get it up.’ Ladies lose sensitivity. When you quit drinking, you may find that it’s not only easier to have sober sex, it’s also much more enjoyable.
Not to mention, people who drink more engage in more risky sexual behaviors, so much so that drinking triples your odds of getting a nasty STD compared to those who don't drink. You’re also less likely to use protection. That’s because it plagues judgment and decision-making skills.
If you’re like most people, the benefits of stopping drinking could include a decrease in the sheer quantity of intercourse and a meaningful increase in the quality of your sex life. In a nutshell, quitting drinking means more orgasms, less crabs, and fewer unwanted pregnancies. That’s a win-win.