Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin BhattYour feedback matters!
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
How to keep the mindset cool and calm, because when I begin to study don't know songs come into my mind, How to fully focus and keep my mind upto that concentration level while studying.
I am not able to last long during intercourse with my partner. I ejaculate within 2 minutes of intercourse. We have tried start and stop method as well, but the results are still the same. My partner is left unsatisfied because of this problem of mine. I am a smoker as well, I smoke 8 to 9 sticks per day. I need a solution to this problem.
I have abnormal behaviour. I bcome blank wen I see into the eyes of others.i cant undestand what the other person is saying just avoiding. It also shows loss of confidence.its true that I feared to talk to anybody.isolated from others in fear that If I will talk I will behave differently which I dnt want to do but it happens. It has been happening from a very long time.since I was a student bt nw I dont want to remain like this.pls help me and show me right direction
I am 55 years old. Taking antidepressants, antianxiety, sleeping medicines since 1980 i. E. Last 35 years. Have no interest in anthing, sleep too much. Can not do any hard work, can not even concentrate properly to any matter. Can not mix with people, suffer from inferiority at work place, colleagues are getting promotions and going up, I do not get promotion. Do not get respect from others. Suffer from inferiority complx. Even I think of suiciding. Question: how to remain better? how to get cured forget past and lead normal life?
Hello sir, my boyfriend is 25 years old. He is felt nothing, and can't do nothing. He is afraid of the world and the fear that he had is how he is gonna live in this world? He had the feeling of suicide and can not do that too because of his responsibilities. He told me that he can not get rid from that and do not know what to do? He can not work. And its really hard for him. Because of that he breaks up with me. He always want to lie in bed. He told me that he hate womens and he had some bad feelings when he sees women. Is it serious? How to handle him? Is he need counselling? Is it serious sir? Please help me.
I have a dirty thoughts even when I am with group of people. What should I do to get rid this of dirty thinking.
Hello, Doctor. My father is 46 years old, a BP and diabetes patient. For about 2 weeks now, he is facing Tinnitus in his left ear. The right ear is fine. Now, recently, he has started having severe hypnic jerks due to which he is unable to sleep. He faces those jerks sometimes even when he is awake and sitting. His body has started twitching due to jerks. He has been taking nurokind for past 4 months now as he had cervical spondylitis in his neck. He is presently taking clonazepam and other medicines for vertigo as prescribed by the ent doctors. Are there any chances of him having brain tumor, or is it just because of stress or aging.
I am 24 year old man. My problem is depression I feel happy and after 10 mint I felt sad. I fear about peoples, frds and when I try to do any kind of work I feel nervous my heart beat high and fear on my face I feet hopeless my life I not interest in any things I do not want to talk form any body.
I am 19 years old lady. I am suffering from severe mental unrest. I am having headache can not concentrate on studies.
I am feeling unwell frequently for last 7-8 months. Symptoms 1. Fever 2. Body ache 3. Head ache 4. Throat problem. Please advise.
1. You must take vitamin c 500 mg three times a day.
2. You must prepare bottles of water mixed with glucose
Powder. This will stop the cravings.
3. You must drink at least 5 glasses of lemon, orange or
Cranberry juice. This will detox your body and mind by
Decreasing blood levels of nicotine.
4. You must take half a nutmeg, weighing 500 mg and crush
It into a powder with a food mixer. Add sugar and flavor to
This powder and keep chewing it whenever you need a
5. You must get a vicks inhaler and take a deep inhalation
Through both your nostrils until the craving goes away.
6. Find a bitter mouth wash. Listerine is the best. You must
Rinse your mouth the first thing in the morning. Smoking
Tastes horrible and unsmokable when you do this.
7. Keep up this personal treatment for 3 days.
He is severely depended on alcohol. No common thinking. Abnormal in behaviour. He will drinking even after telling thousand times. During normal condition he has tremors. Thinking abnormal totally. Forgot morals, relations during drunken. How to become a normal person and know his responsibilities. Live in society with dignity. Plssss tell me the solution?
Hi I am 25 years male, consuming prodep(fluoxitine) tablets for depressive disorder for the past 2 months. Now i' m feeling normal. Can I stop this tablet abrubtly?
My son 17 age is drinking smoking chewing guttka n always angry when we try to talk" lecture mat doo" and bore mat karo and not listing anything. Not study- student of matric. N when he need money come to me if v not give quarreling and sometime he used to say do suicide and not like to live as I m divorced only he is t son please help.
Depression is an addictive state, which is hard to get rid of. Everybody who suffers from it encounters it in an unexpected way, yet we all agree that it can be a major well-being issue. It makes a person miserable, disappointed, restless or numb for long and tedious timeframes, and is debilitating, particularly when you can't demonstrate your feelings and worries to anybody. It can meddle with your productivity and can become a concern not only in workplaces, but also in social circles.
So here's how to deal with a friend or family member in a depressed state of mind:
- Never Say 'You're Too Much': When someone with depression is told "you're too much," particularly by somebody near them, it can send them spiralling into blame and nervousness and bitterness. Being encouraging and empowering is likewise useful.
- Try not to Shame People for Being Negative: Dejection changes the world into a scene of pessimism. Discouraged individuals don't just focus on the negatives, but they also disregard the positives.
- Do Understand That Depression Doesn't Mean "Trouble": Melancholy is a condition with an assortment of side effects like exhaustion, confused mind state and rest issues. These are all side effects of melancholy. Crabbiness is an exceptionally basic side effect, which once in a while is encountered by many individuals, and can lead to an expanded sensitivity. Normally, it's difficult to be sympathetic with someone who is behaving grumpily. But you need to make a conscious effort to still see the positive in depressed individuals and lead them to hope.
- Do Validate: Approval can help manage a depressed state, and can wean a friend or family member out of depression. Remember that someone with dejection is not living in the same universe as you. The laws that oversee your universe don't exist in theirs.
Depressed individuals require your understanding, your empathy, and your affection, considerably more when they are having a troublesome day, week or month. It is hard, but possible. Discouraged individuals value a positive backing in particular. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.