Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin AroraYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a dull face but before 2-3 month I used myfair cream now I have fair color. This cream is side effect or not.
My face color is not so fair. please suggest me any face cream by which I get a fair and glowing face.
I want glowing and fair skin. For this I have been started drinking aloe-vera and amla juice with water every morning empty stomach. So is this sufficient for me to get glowing and fairy skin?
I have black spots on my face and they are not removing on my face since I am using medicines please give me a suggestion.
Hello Dr. I hv red rashes on my all body and also on face when I having bath and after bath I itching and that time I have red rashes. What should I do? this happening a long times ago (3-4 years)
I am black. Please give some eating tips to turn white. I mean I want only intake tips. I don't want anything apply. I want to turn white fast please give some fast and effective tips. Thank you.
My son is two and half years old, he has two lumps in the side of his groin area and between right leg. Why this type of lumps occur? What treatment needed?
My son age 14 who has lucoderma ( white spot in legs ( small three spots) since last 6 years. There is no increase or decrease in spots last tow years. What is latest effective medicine for that ?
My skin has faded and colour tone is imbalanced and also my skin is oily. What should I do get natural and beautiful skin?
My face is fair but my body part like belly are dark in colour please suggest some tips for this problem. In homeopathic. Thank you.
Hiii doctor my name is asif and my age is 15year my problem is a dark skin please help me to get a fairer skin please help me.
I am a 17 year old male. After the chicken pox disease have some black spots on my skin. For to avoid that what I need to do. Can you suggest any useful treatments.
My forehead is a little dark in complexion than my face. So please give some remedy to to make it fairer.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules on the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles.
So, how can you tell, if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with Bisabolol, which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week, so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.