Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Arora
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin AroraYour feedback matters!
I have used skin lite cream 1/2 years still I was stopped anyway day by day my face change black color.Please suggest me something for that.
I have redness on my face and also irritation I have use tables and cream from last 2 weeks but I not seen any changes what should I do you can suggest me.
I Have many skin problem. Pigmentation discoloration my forehead was very dark I want to improve my skin tone. I want fair skin. I have also acne pimple redness in my skin.
I Used To Look Very Fair But Ive Turned Black Now. Even After Trying Many HomeRemedies There Is No Improvement.
Mai kitni b koshish karne par b gori nahi ho paati hoon. Mujhe gori hone kya karna chahiye? Please batawo.
Hi, I am a lactating mother of 8 months baby. My skin has become dull and dark with dark circles, severe hair fall is also there. My knuckles, are also becoming dark now. Sometimes I get pain in legs and back too. Want to be fit and beautiful. Please suggest some good daily routine/diet. I don't have any other health problem, not on any medication.
CoolSculpting is a fat reduction procedure that works on the principle of freezing fat or cellulite. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical therapy that cools the subcutaneous fat cells under the skin without harming the skin tissue. Here are the things you need to know before you opt for CoolSculpting:
- CoolSculpting is very effective for body sculpting and reducing weight. This process can eliminate love handles, tires around the abdomen, thighs, and sagging arms. It also burns the fat collected in the upper back.
- The applicator targets only the fatty regions, cools the subcutaneous fat cells. The cooled fat cells crystallize and get destroyed without harming any other cell.
- The process works on both men and women, though the techniques might differ slightly because fat deposition in males and females vary in terms of location.
- The fat freezing treatment can reduce fat cells by up to 25% in each treated region.
- CoolSculpting is done with the help of computer regulated devices which are sensitive to the changing temperatures of the various layers of tissue. This avoids complications like over cooling or unnecessary cooling of cells.
- It different from exercise and dieting as they decrease the size of the fat cells while CoolSculpting reduces the number of fat cells.
- Untreated areas of the body will not have any change in distribution of fat cells.
- The cells are expelled from the system because other healthy cells eat the dead fat, so there is no risk of fat cell migration to other body parts.
- The cold also causes a certain amount of firmness in the treated areas.
- It does not require anesthesia, incisions, any invasive procedure, post-therapy recovery time or lifestyle changes.
- The treatment can be administered on the abdomen, thighs, chin upper arms and male breast.
- The effects of CoolSculpting are long term because the fat cells are eliminated.
- The clinician discusses the approach with you before the treatment. The schedule, number of sessions, number of areas being treated per session- all these factors are customized to fit your specific requirement.
- People are only advised against Cool Scupting if they suffer from Donath Landsteiner Syndrome (presence of hemoglobin in urine) or Cryoglobulinemia (presence of insoluble protein in blood) - both caused by exposure to cold.
- Side effects are very rare and curable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!