Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Arora
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin AroraYour feedback matters!
My son name is akshat. When he is born his skin was full glow and white for 3 years bt now he is looking black so pls suggest 1 face cream name.
My sister is 28 old age now. She has oily skin. She has no pimple problem. How she get a glowing and fair face? Which cream she could use for getting fair and glowing face? Please kindly help me.
Hello, sir, me chahta Hu ki Mera face, oil free and clear Rahe or pimples na ho to please, koi solid cream bataiye n darkness door ho, face ki.
I am 23 years old, I am suffering from the problem of dark circle under my eyes and black marks on my face, please suggest me some home remedies or any lotion to overcome this problem?
My prostate is enlarged. It was infected earlier. After the medication for last 2 months, there is no infection but the prostate is still enlarged. Urine flow is better than when I had the infection but not fully back to normal. Do I need to continue any medication. This is the second occurrence in 4 years. Does this affect smooth passage for motions. Can this lead to incontinence?
I have infected galactocele 25 cc in my right Breast, will it be cured by medicine? My baby is now one month.
My face tone and neck and hand skin getting darker day by day what should I do to again get fairer skin please guide.
The skin is constantly exposed to sun and multiple environmental pollutants, causing a lot of degeneration. The face, being the most exposed part, bears the brunt of this. A number of dark spots, wrinkles, sagging, fine lines, etc. appear as a result of ageing and become very prominent on the face. Not just are these cosmetic concerns, but they also affect the person’s morale.
The body has millions of types of cells, but there are some known as stem cells which are totipotent the ability to transform into any type of cell (blood, bone, muscle, skin, etc.) These totipotent stem cells were used earlier in treating sports injuries to repair joints and ligaments. They are present in large numbers in fat and so the affected joint would be injected with fat, and the stem cells from here would help in regeneration of the joint. The same concept was extended by cosmetic surgeons to treat facial ageing problems. Fat extracted from an area (usually abdomen or inner thigh) is injected into predetermined areas on the face. These then act as fillers and help in skin rejuvenation and repair.
- Case selection with both the doctor and the patient.
- Setting realistic expectations is very important
- The area selected for fat extraction is injected with local anaesthesia
- The excess oil and blood from this extract is removed by blotting
- It is then mixed with growth factors, which are embedded in beads of hyaluronic acid, which allows for prolonged and constant release of growth factors
- After thorough mixing, this is then injected into specific areas on the face in multiple planes – usually three, from the innermost to the outermost layers of the skin
- The growth factors used for each of these layers also could differ. The second layer could have more of protein (collagen) as it helps in keeping the skin firm.
- The topmost layer could have more of blood cells as it is involved in vascular supply
- After this, a final resurfacing is done to ensure the fine lines and superficial skin damage is repaired
- The face may also be sculpted in specific areas to correct additional features, like the jawline
- Fat deposit correction (some addition, some removal) may also be done.
- No surgical incision required, only needle incisions to extract and infuse fat cells
- Faster healing
- Done as outpatient procedure
- No hospitalization
- No anaesthetic required
- No scar, as the fat is used from lesser visible areas like inner thighs
- Quicker and remarkable results
- Complete facial rejuvenation
- Can be done from patient’s own blood or from a donor
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.