Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
So when best chance of getting pregnant then as I got told to count 14 days from first day started period I be having sex when I finish my period every other day about 9: 30 he be coming in me so will I get pregnant then do you no how much longer be on period as I started Saturday 12 and still on but only spotting bit blood now as checked this morning nothing in pad now is tiny bit how long shall I leave it before check then if 4th day no food.
Hello doc. I got red spots but not getting bleeding.In my usual cycle I used to get bleeding after spots but dis tym I got at 42 day. But no bleed. Nd I even not getting symptoms of pregnancy. Last 19 Nov I got periods wr are planning baby. After missed abortion, nd after 2 months we are trying for baby nd November month 3 Rd attempt. M worried. please suggest.
Hello sir, my name is praveen n i'm 25 years old. Actually my wife has problem of periods means she dont get periods regularly after marriage. Sometime she don't get periods for 5-6 month also she dont want to take tablets as she also works she dont get time to do aayurvedic treatment. Please provide any suggestion. Also she says while doing 1 no she fells pain, mostly in summer. All this is happening after marriage. She is 24 year old now.
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.
I have pain in the left breast and done sonography of left breast and seen there hypoechoic node position measure 2.3 x 1.5 cms in the left axilla measuring 11 x4 mm. Fibroadenoma is obsevered. Please doctor suggest what is resolution to solve this.
Hi Me married hu hum baby ki try kr rehe ha 13 dec ko mujhe periods aye the uske bd c meri breast heavy or touch krne par pain hotii ha ,kamar me dard b hota ha or Gas b bhout bnti h or kbhi kbhi nichle stomach me kabhi kabhi hlki c dard hoti h 1 ya 2 min k liye Asa q ho rha h kya ye pregnancy k symptoms hai.
In today’s busy world where life is catching us by the neck, vacation is a word that is slowly getting out of our lexicon. While for many, travelling is a passion, for few others, travelling means a bag full of woes spending money, getting exhausted or may be falling sick. But it is very important for you to take short breaks from your busy schedules and go on a vacation, where you will travel, not for work, but for your own tranquility. The reason why travelling for yourself is important is that, travel can surprisingly help you to stay healthier and happier.
Below mentioned are five surprising ways travel can help you to stay much healthier:
- It is an effective way of reducing stress. Physical and emotional stress can deteriorate your health. Travelling can help you to drift away from your worries for some time and can thus, reduce your stress.
- Travelling can also help you to rework on your sleep schedules. It can allow you to get adequate sleep that your body and mind require. Sleeping well does improve your health conditions.
- Researches show that travelling can lower your chances of developing heart diseases or heart attacks. Thus, it can help you maintain a strong and healthy heart and you stay away from a host of cardiovascular disorders.
- Travelling involves a lot of body activity as well as joint and muscle movements. Thus, it can help you to get rid of your sedentary lifestyle (like sitting in front of computers and working for long hours at a stretch) and improve your flexibility.
- The different people and the different cultures you get to come across while you travel can really lift your spirits up and ebb all negative energies away. Thus, not only can travelling help you to maintain a healthy body, but it can also help you to maintain good mental health too.
Remember, taking some time out from the humdrum of your city and spending time out there in the world outside might just help you cope with a problem which has been giving you a niggle for quite sometime now.
I am pregnant for last four month. I have not health issue but now I feel weakness n measure think for me its my weight. I put on 7 kg in four month. What should I do. Tell diet for me and my baby.
I have two miscarriage and one abortion in past. I have done my karyotype test and the report shows that I have a abnormality in my chromosome which is 46XX9QH+ My Dr. Told me that there is a chance of miscarriage remain if I got pregnant again. Is it true? May I able to get pregnant through biological way or I have to choose IVF process. Kindly help me.
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
She has conceived last time and had miscarriage after 2 months. Later when tested she had thyroid stimulating hormone. After treatment now she is okay, and taking tablets continuously. After receiving advice, we tried once, and after the normal cycle after 2 days she got her periods. Kindly advise.
I am suffering from herpes HSV TYPE 2 since 2013. Now I am pregnant for 6 months and I am 33 year old. Is it safe to take acivir 400 during pregnancy and also suggest a cream for that.
I'm 27 year old mother if a nine month old baby girl from Bangalore. Baby has four teeth up and two teeth down, she almost bites me 3 of 5 times when breast feeding, it pains a lot and burns next time when fed. I'm afraid whether she will bite or feed, I tried in quiet room, properly latched her, but same us repeated. Please help me to solve this issue, when I reacted for it, she made a nursing strike for one day, which was more painful than that, please help me.
I AM IN FIRST TRIMESTER, IS IT OK TO EAT CHICKEN, CURRY, BRINJAL, WET ALMOND. IS THESE FOOD SAFE FOR BABY. When my first ultrasound be done. Its my second baby I conceive this 5 year after my first baby. My first baby is from c-section. Is it possible that I delivered this baby through normal delivery.
There are a few things that you must first know about rice.
Rice contains negligible fat.
Rice is easy on the gut, eases bowel movement and rids you of bloating.
Rice has starch, about 10%, but understand that starch is a source of energy for the body and energy is essential for the body.
Rice keeps your skin fresh.
Rice, when eaten with dal/sabzi/meat/dahi, etc reduces the sugar increasing property of the meal and that is good for diabetics.
It has essential amino acids, which when consumed with dal or dahi, for example, completes the amino acid profile. Thus for a vegetarian even rice with dal or dahi can become a complete protein food.
Rice is carbohydrates so most people are told to avoid it in dinner. No food should be viewed in isolation considering a single nutrient from it. Rice has essential nutrients and carbs are essential for our body and have a calming effect, therefore great as a dinner option.
Rice has fat burning properties.
Eat the rice that is, hand pounded or single polished and which is pale whitish and you don't need to opt for brown rice.
So, let go off your fear or guilt of eating rice or for that matter any food that you have grown up eating. Eat it as much as your body needs, in the right amount and your body will never let it go wrong. Eating rice should make you feel happy. Is that not what eating food should give you- happiness.