Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nishant SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have problem when I go for sex with my wife I do sex only 10 seconds what can I do please tell me.
My husband is diagnosed with mild aortic regurgitation. Can we cure it 100 % by changing life style ,medication and diet. He is overweight and facing high blood pressure from last 10 year along with this he was very foods previously but now he has somewhat controlled diet. Due to his job and lifestyle he don't get time for exercise. Should he join Zim to reduce weight with this heart condition. Is it safe for him. What should be his ideal diet chart.
I had unprotected sex just 2 days before my periods and I took ipill on the same day of having unprotected sex. Nw it is already 3 days of my actual periods day. I am very much tensed how would I get my periods back and how long it will take to get back.
I am a 13 year old school girl. I am underweight. Whenever I get up from a sleeping or sitting position everything becomes black in front of my eyes and my head goes dizzy. At that time I need to have a support to stand or else I would fall down. Few months back I fell down from a tree and hurt my underarm and after a few second I fell down and I was unconcious. My mom told me that when I was unconcious I was stretching my body and I was opening my mouth and showing or pressing my teeth against each jaw. The white portion of my eye was being seen but not the black part. Then they put water on me and I was in sense. Then I was normal. But today again a thing like that happened. I was sleeping and when I tried to get up I got hurtwith edge of the window on my lower back. It pained and I felt that I got hurt on one of my vein and again I went unconcious. My mother told me that when I was unconcious my eyes were closed and I was again pushing my teeth against each other and my body was shaking and I was making some coughing type of sound with my throat and again my mother gave water on me and I was again in sense. I hope you can tell what happened exactly and should I consult a doctor or not. Thank you for reading this. I am the girl's mother and I have writtten this from her side. She has told me everything about her health problems and I have written this for her.
Hi iam. 29yr old male and I feel something on the left side of my head. After waking up in morning I feel bad and during night its difficult for me to do something under light.
Hello Doctor's please help I had sex with my girlfriend 4 days ago. We are using protection (condom) bt condom was break and all sperm goes into her Virgina. And then we used (I pill). Then next 3 days we had sex again and same thing happened condom was break and we used ipll again. Bt the problem is I pill is safe to take once in a month bt we used it twice. 2 pills in a month. Am worried is there is a serious side effects and what side effect. If it taken twice a month. please help what should we do now please help doctors.
I am suffering from fever since last 2 days I am not interested that which can doses are taken by me but I am afraid from. please help me.
I am 24 years old and male. I am having regular fever and cough for 10 days. I have economical problems. What should I do?
I have fatty liver what food and precautions should I take in order to cure fatty liver. Also what kind of fruits can I take.
Hii docter m bar bar bathroom jaata hu. Aur thodi jalan bhi hoti h bathroom karne me ye kyu hota h doctor? Please advise.
Hi Mujhe kahi bhi dard nhi hota Maine colonoscopy test karvaye tha jisme ulcer paye gaye the lekin 1 month ke davai ke baad ve theek ho gaye the lekin loose motion Abhi bhi vaise he hote hai Please help me.
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male reproductive health. It reaches a peak during the years of puberty and helps in the development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens voice and boosts the size of penis and testes. Without testosterone, there would be no beards, mustaches or chest hair since it regulates hair in these places. Sperm production falls under testosterone's control too. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, muscle mass, energy, bone density and emotional & physical health. Therefore, it is not surprising that low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men. Testosterone decline with age is normal. Beginning at about 40 years of age testosterone declines at a rate of 1 -1.5% per year. But, past 50, the decline will be sharper. Apart from this, the Testosterone levels may be lowered at any age by several health conditions, often noticeable by certain symptoms. How to know if you have lowered levels of testosterone? Here are some symptoms that will help you suspect if you may have lower testosterone levels:
- Drop in Energy: Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite good sleep, nutritious food, and no other known medical conditions, consider getting yourself checked for testosterone levels.
- Change in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive, sometimes accompanied by problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) is another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested to rule out other conditions, such as heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age.
- Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? This can be a result of low testosterone. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. Low testosterone can also impact your memory.
- Mood Change: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
- Muscle Change: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness a sudden drop in muscle mass.
- More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying healthy weight most of your life, but suddenly started gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
Many of these signs mirror other health conditions as well. So, one should not jump to conclusions on experiencing these symptoms. If you experience two or more of them, consult a doctor in person and get a medical evaluation. At least, start with an online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet, and later move on to direct consultation.