Find numerous Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment of Oily Skin
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Skin Lumps
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Cracked Foot
Submit a review for Dr. NishantYour feedback matters!
My age is 35, Male. I am 5.6 ft and weight is 85 kg. How do I reduce weight without perspiration as my skin doctor has told me that my seborrheic dermatitis becomes worse on chest and face due to sweat. What food should I eat and avoid and what exercise can I do which doesn't produce sweat and decrease my weight. What should be my ideal weight?
Hi dr. I would like to know about some anti hair fall product. I am 32 years old and my all hairs are also being white. Even of head, beard and chest. Please suggest the way to get them again natural black or brown without any colouring product.
I have psoriasis from past almost a year have been taking medicines and it's goes away and comes again what precautions should I keep taking.
Dear sir/mam, my brother is having hair fall problem. His hair falls even with a soft touch on hair. So please tell me what to do so that this problem is gone very soon, as he tried everything before to control it, but still the hair falls, and newly grown hairs also come out with a small white shield/bulb like appearance At the end. I hope you really help me soon regarding this. Thanking you.
I have a lot of hairfall and what sre the steps should be taken to reduce it and can you recommend me a medicine for it?
I am 18 years old and I had pox for few month ago. But spots can not not go. What can I do for removing my pox's spots?
I am having black spot in my waist at the back side .my face is clear I do not have any pimples on my face but my back side is filled with lil spots which gives a odd look in saree. And they are growing upward .its a kind of lil rashes or pimples which are under the skin and makes spot in my waist looks so bad pls suggest me .my skin is oily and I think my body heats when I go to sleep so they appear as spots pls tell me any solution .soap etc.
Hi m 27 years old, my hair is falling very badly, hair is already dry damaged, fluffy, wavey, I hate my hair. please reply me some home remedies, shampoo thank you.Please tell.
Me suffering from baltore on my face and face get swell please suggest how it will get cure when it was small just above my nose it irritate me Maine use for diya hai now it was not getting cured.
I am suffering from hair fall and scalpe itching. And dandruff .till date I have used many shampoos .and tab. Not getting relief. Also I consult a dermatologist in Pune. What should I do. please share me your opinion.
I have become very fat due to my sitting job whole day. I have no time to go to gym. I want to loose weight medically. Kindly help me in this matter and prescribe medicine with no side effects and it can help me too.
I am 46 years old female suffering from diabetes. I get breathlessness if I walk a little or climb stairs I have suddenly lost weight.
1. Use aloe vera juice
Is there an aloe vera plant leading a dull existence in a flowerpot somewhere around your house? Time to put it to a better use! aloe vera juice stimulates hair growth and is helpful in scalp care.
1. Snip off a few aloe leaves.
2. Cut each leaf in half to cause juice secretion.
3. Massage the juice into your hair roots. Using massaging movements improves blood circulation and ensures better absorption.
4. Leave the mask on for at least two hours. If you want, you can leave it overnight.
2. Prepare a panthenol mask
D-panthenol is a synthetic vitamin b5, which, when introduced into the skin, is transformed into pantothenic acid — a chemical known for normalizing the condition of the epidermis. Its properties include restoration of hair follicles and hair loss prevention.
1. Wash your hair as usual.
2. Apply panthenol (in foam or gel form) to clean hair, focusing your attention on the roots.
3. You can also apply panthenol along the whole length of the hair to smooth it out and remove static electricity.
3. Rinse your scalp with cold water after washing
Try to turn this into a habit. Cold water closes the pores and improves blood circulation, which in turn leads to faster hair growth. As an extra bonus, your hair will become noticeably shinier.
1. Rinse your hair as usual.
2. After using a conditioner or a mask, wash your hair with cold water.
4. Wash your hair with apple vinegar
Doing this a couple of times a month will be enough. Apple vinegar activates hair follicles — an indispensable service that’ll help you on your quest for lush hair.
1. Wash your hair.
2. Use apple vinegar instead of hair conditioner.
3. Do not rinse it off — unlike wine vinegar, apple vinegar doesn’t possess a strong smell.
5. Treat your scalp to protein masks
Here’s a good trick to combat protein shortage:
1. Take two room-temperature eggs.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whip the whites, and apply them to the roots of your hair.
3. For added effect, you can wrap your head with polyethylene and put on a warm hat.
6. Try an egg and cognac mask
Eggs are full of protein, while cognac contains tannins that help you have thicker, fuller hair and stimulate hair growth.
1. Take two eggs and a glass of cognac.
2. Whisk the ingredients with a fork or put them in a mixer, then apply the resulting mix to your hair roots.
3. Add olive oil if you want to apply the mask along the entire length — this will give your hair softness and manageability. Sushmita uses this technique for styling and creating elaborate hairdos.
7. Use essential oils
Jojoba, almond, lavender, rosemary, and thyme oils have a beneficial effect on hair follicles by providing your scalp with a huge number of vitamins and herbal components.
1. Mix the above-mentioned essential oils among themselves or add them to a coconut oil mask.
2. Apply the mix to your hair roots. Wait for 2-3 hours.
3. To wash an oil mask off properly, rinse your head twice using an ordinary shampoo, or once using an alkaline-based shampoo for deep cleaning.