Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisar AhmedYour feedback matters!
For the past month I am observing my semen and its very watery. And I've also encountered 5 night falls too. Is it ok. Is there any medication for this. I am just 21 years old. And yeah I do smoke cigarettes. But only one or maybe 2 per day. I really worried. And yeah I forgot. I am a renal transplant recipient. Transplant done on 26th Jan 2010 at Ashwini Hospital. With medications Tacrolimus, Mychophenolate, Prednisolone, amlodipine. Thank You. Please reply as soon as possible.
My dad is heart patient. And before some day ago he placed a stand in heart so what is precaution to be followed
Hi Dr, Please suggest a non surgical treatment (Medicine, Cream, Gel,etc) for phimosis. I have it but not of very severe level. I can retract my foreskin completely (during erect state) but it is very tight and creates a lot of problem during sex. I have tried manual stretching but it did not work. Thanks.
My body is itching from last two days. Is it that bcs I use hard water. So what should I do such that my doesn't itch even if I use hard water or soft water. If there are exercises prefer me rather than tablets. Please make it soon as possible.
From last couple of days there is pain in right side of my stomach and sometimes vomiting also can you please tell me what should I do or not ?
I am 20 years old an suffering from problems such as cold and digestive problem what should I do? are there any ways or syrup like aptizoom helpful.
I have problem with my eyes, some times I feel pain in upper parts of the eyes, then started the headache, while reading some times, there is some white in front of eyes.
Suffering from premature ejaculation. Ejaculate within 20 to 40 seconds. Taken sustinex 30 and 60 both, andriol testocaps, confido, as suggested bt doc but no help. Recently using lidocaine spray. Can you please suggest permanent solution.
Hello sir . Mere dost ko bachapan se rat me nind me chalne ki bimari hain. Please suggest me some use full suggetions.
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
The disease is contagious in nature, so it is advised to stay away from people who have shingles. Remember that if you are not immune to chickenpox, then coming in contact with a person who has shingles, might result in you developing chickenpox.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello Sir, I am suffering from cold from last 3 days please help me what should I do now is any medication required?
Hi sir I'm 18 virgin girl my cousin aged 19 we both are studying Bangalore, he is asking me for sex, whether this is right age for sex? Sometimes he tried to me to seduce with him, but I'm not allowed. Pls clarify me.
Penis not erected it self it is erected after rubbing for few time. Very low erection excitement and hardness. How to get more erection and hardness.
In my mouth there are three small poxes just inside the lips I feels pain when I take food or water. Suggest me thanks.
Erectile dysfunction is an ailment that has affected over 30 million men in the United States. It is a condition where a man cannot achieve or maintain an erection during an intimate performance and it also leads to reduced sexual drive. It can happen to anybody at any time and fatigue, stress, performance anxiety and relationship problems also cause erectile dysfunction.
You shall have to visit an expert if you have been suffering from these ailments for over two weeks. The standard treatment include implants, surgery and vacuum pumps. But you can also try the natural options like being physically active, losing weight, curbing down alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Walk along: When you wish to boost your sexual performance, you will have to just walk 2 miles a day. This would definitely help those men who are obese to reduce their risk of erectile dysfunction as well as reverse it potentially. Maintaining a trimmed waistline is essential for a healthy sex life. Also, maintaining a proper weight is a great way of preventing erectile dysfunction.
- Involve your nether regions: Pelvic workouts, which are commonly referred to as kegel workouts are used for promoting urinary continence as well as good sexual health. They also help in strengthening the bulbocavernosus muscle that helps your body in three different ways. First of all, it helps the penis to swell with blood at the time of intercourse, pumps while you ejaculate and helps in emptying the urethra after you urinate.
- Take watermelon juice: A slice of chilled watermelon will not just quench your thirst, it will also help your sexual health. An amino acid called citrulline which is present in watermelon is known for improving blood flow to the penis. Plus, it is easier for the stomach to digest and can act to be your natural Viagra.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture has now become a way of treating all kinds of ailments ranging from back pain to depression and erectile dysfunction seems to be no exception. Through this alternate therapy, fine needles would be placed in various regions of the body for relieving stress. This, in turn, would alleviate your erectile dysfunction as well.
- Take L-Arginine substitutes: L-arginine is an amino acid which is naturally present in the body and helps in making nitric oxide that supports erection. Nitric oxide also helps in relaxing of blood vessels and keeps the erection sustained.
These five natural tips would definitely help you combat sexual dysfunction. However, if you see that the problems persist over a few weeks in spite of trying these natural methods, then you shall have to visit an expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.