Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nisar AhmedYour feedback matters!
There is a white pigment under the skin of my penis. When I remove the skin it smells very bad. I have this for 6months. I daily clean my genital organ but the very other day it comes back. It has also tightened the foreskin.
I meet an accident and suffered Displaced medial malleolus fracture in my left ankle. Surgery was done on 22nd March 2016. I have to get my plaster remove now. I am working professional. When would I be able to come to my normal walking strength as earlier and shall I have to go for physiotherapy?
I have a problem in penis erection. It was so small. I want to increase my penis size. What I should do?
I need sexual guidance: I am 35 years old and married in 29 years. But out of 35 years of age and 5 years of married life, wife allowed 2 times sex and now I v daughter 4.5 years old. My question: using condom I did safe sex with prostitutes but I am not satisfied. If I will give french kiss and lips to lip kiss and tongue to tongue sucking etc. .causes hiv virus transfer to my body or not? Licking her vagina can causes transfer of hiv to my body? Please guide me.
Please let me know if a person who had meningitis many years before will still need to fear of any side effects? Also please advice me if a girl who had meningitis during childhood will develop any complications during pregnancy or delivery? Whether those who had meningitis are good for married life?
Hi, I am 47 years old male. I am facing on off health issues from last 2 years. Facing constipation indigestion problems from last 20 years plus. Whereas having BP from last 8 years was on lose then a year back doctor changed to tezloc. Was weighing 120 kg. Whereas I also taking Herbalife products from last 8-9 months initially I came down to 105kg but now i am on 109 kg at present. Even I am experiencing normal BP without BP tablets if taken i am feeling week and my BP readings shows below 100/60. Is this due Herbalife Product? Whereas now At present am facing frozen shoulder from last 4 months and during fasting month of Ramzan and after am facing a completely newly, facing joint pains everywhere. Hence Blood tested the Uric Acid is 6.7mg/dl, the Calcium is 9.6mg/dl and Creatinine is 0.95mg/dl. Is am facing goud or what please explain.? Remedies please and the side effects?
Headaches arise due to various reasons. Stress, tension, migraine, overwork and several medical conditions may cause headaches of different types. Such headaches are also called chronic headaches, and many cases of headaches are recurrent in nature. This indicates that the headaches might reappear or reoccur.
Headaches are quite frustrating and affect your entire health and performance. Recurrent headaches are even more troublesome as they strike back when you almost thought they were gone. There are several ways to deal with or control recurrent headaches. They include the following:
A. Medical treatment: Medicines can be used to treat the underlying cause of a headache and if these fail, medicines to cure the headache are used.
The different preventive medicines for recurrent headaches are:
- Antidepressants: Tricyclic antidepressants by the likes of nortriptyline can be prescribed for treating recurrent headaches. These medications help in curing any kind of depression, anxiety and disturbances in sleep, which usually lead to recurrent headaches. Antidepressants like the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor or SSRI and fluoxetines are also used.
- Beta blockers: Beta blockers, commonly used to treat hypertension, also prevent migraine-related headaches. They include atenolol, metoprolol and propranolol.
- Anti-seizure medicines: Several anti-seizure medicines help in the prevention of migraine and also cure daily, recurrent headaches. They include topiramate, divalproex sodium and gabapentin.
- NSAIDs: Prescribed nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxen sodium also help in reducing headaches, which appear daily. NSAIDs are used in cases of severe headache.
- Botulinum toxin: Onabotulinum toxin A or Botox injections can be used to get relief from recurrent headaches and are ideal for people whose daily medications are not effective enough.
B. Alternative medicine procedures
Other than medications, alternative therapies to get relief from concurrent headaches can be utilized. They include:
- Acupuncture: This ancient procedure involves the use of thin needles, which are inserted into certain areas of the skin at defined points. Acupuncture reduces the frequency and intensity of headaches.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy reduces stress, gives relief to pain and provides relaxation. Massaging of the tight muscles at the back of the head provides relief.
- Herbs and nutrients: Several organic herbs help in preventing migraine headaches and reduce the intensity of headaches. They include butterbur and feverfew. Vitamin and mineral supplements can be taken to reduce headaches and prevent them from reoccurring. Coenzyme Q10 supplements, magnesium sulfate supplements can reduce the frequency of several headaches as well.
- Investigational approach: A surgical implant, which is a battery operated electrode, can be placed around the occipital nerve. The electrode implant sends energy pulses to the nerve, and headache is eased.
Recurrent headaches can be controlled in various ways, which include medicines and several alternative procedures. You should consult a doctor before you start using some method.
I am 18 years old man. I was diagnosed with dengue yesterday. What cure should I take and can I masturbate during at this situation.
Hello doctor, I am 9 week 2 days pregnant and I am using susten 200 twice daily, but now I have slight burning sensation while urinating. As earlier I had miscarriage and this is my first pregnancy so I am very much concerned. So, please guide me with proper advice for carrying my healthy pregnancy.
Hello Doctor, I'm 52 years old, with good health and athletic physique, doing exercise (mild) regularly. I have no sugar, yea I have high Cholesterol but never felt anything wrong so far but, today at 4 am I felt so much pain in my RIGHT side of Chest it lasts 10 minutes, after applying ointment it gone completely. Is there any risk 2 my health?
I am 19 yrs old and I have a lots of problem in my body. Like I always have body pain which makes me lazy. and second is my heartbeats run so fast when someone suddenly calls me which make me feel like I will have a heart attack on the spot. Please give me some advice.
Vgm sir. Mere haath, per ,aankh me kareeb 4 mahine se ruk ruk fdakan ho rhi h. Dr. udainiya ji ka treatment le rhi hu. Ncv, thyroid, calcium, intact PTH, or sabhi blood test kra chuki hu. Abhi. Saare test normal hain, Abhi eptoin50 mg morning, b-ft c-d cap. Afternoon or eptoin 100 mg raat me le rhi hu. Lekin koyi bhi relief nhi h. Mujhe d3 ki high risk level deficiency h. Problem ka cause or solution samajh me nhi aa rha h. please help me. Thanks.
Warning for smart phone users: Don't bend your neck beyond 20 sec continuously, otherwise need to face serious problems.
Prevention: The pain can be avoided when mobile users correct their holding position to their eye level, so as to decrease bending over on to mobile.