Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala KrishnanYour feedback matters!
I am a female of 16 yrs. How to understand that whether I need an Ultrasonography? What are the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome? Pls tell me dr.
Causes of Nocturia:
2.Drinking too much fluid during the evening
3.Infection of the bladder or urinary tract
4.Enlarged prostate gland (BPH)
5. Diabetes mellitus
Treatment of Nocturia:
Treatment for nocturia is directed at the underlying cause. For example, improvement in blood sugars can help in uncontrolled diabetes. If an obstructing prostate gland is the cause, a medication or surgery to reduce the size of the prostate will help. The use of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) in someone with sleep apnea can reduce associated nocturia. In a rare condition known as diabetes insipidus, use of a synthetic version of antidiuretic hormone (desmopressin) will help. If taking diuretic medication is responsible, the medication administration may need to be moved to earlier in the day to avoid having to void during the night.
When the underlying cause is not serious enough to warrant specific treatment, several lifestyle measures may help:
Limit fluid intake 3 hours prior to bedtime
Restrict consumption of coffee, caffeinated beverages, and alcohol in the evening.
Elevate legs in the evening to help prevent the development of lower extremity edema.
Wear compression stockings if venous disease is causing fluid accumulation.
Pre-emptive voiding prior to going to bed may delay the need to urinate during the night.
We are married for almost 7 years still we are not blessed with a baby 1 tube is blocked doctors always suggest for ivf.
Does vaginal fluid or ovum of females can enters the opening of penis from where the sperms comes out ,can this vaginal fluid or ovum can enters inside the penis.
I'm pregnant of 3 months I'm getting more vomiting more than 4 to 5 times in a day how I should I get stop this?
My aunt had married about 3 years ago then after 1 year she got divorced and now my question is that if virginity break 1 tme then it comes back or not if yes then in how many time it takes to come back.
Hello Dr. my wife is in period from 7 days and tonight we have done sex we both enjoy but I was cum inside in vagina, so I am in tens what should I do, she is angry on me.
I have an irregular period and intercourse was done nearly very close to the date of periods. The 2 nd and the 3 rd semen was consumed. What are the symptoms of pregnancy. Is the chances to get pregnant very less? And when does fertilisation occur and when is it okay to find the accurate pregnancy result. What's the percentage of getting pregnant as the semen consumed wasn't removed after intercourse.
People are vastly uncertain about the idea.
Does a cell phone in my denims affect my fertility?
Results of a recently conducted study reveal that if men kept their cell phones in their pockets during daytime, potency was seriously affected in nearly 47% of cases!
And the stat is alarming.
If a man uses a cell phone for as little as an hour a day, it could result in lowering sperm levels significantly.
The study even shows that if the cell phone is close to the testicles, or within 1 or 2 feet of the body, it can lower sperm count to a level that conceiving could be difficult.
One of the basic ways of overcoming the problem is that if one wears a suit to work, he should put the mobile phone in his jacket pocket instead of trousers. So this would prevent the sperm count from dropping, or dropping too much!
- Yet another important revealing from the study is that using a cell phone affects the fertility in just 11% of cases, but when the phone is close to testicles, fertility could be affected in as much as 47% of cases.
- Let's quickly run through some of the key findings of the study. A team of doctors monitored over a 100 men who attended a fertility clinic for a year.
- As per Professor Martha Dirnfeld from Technion University, the doctors analyzed the count of active swimming sperm and also the quality. Sperms showed some depreciation on these parameters.
- The professor further explained that the underlying cause seemed to be heating of the sperm by the cell phone, and also the electromagnetic activity.
- Results of the study reveal that some of the other actions which could be detrimental for sperm health are speaking on the phone while it was charging and keeping it only a few centimeters from the bed.
- One could go through the findings of the study in the journal Reproductive BioMedicine. These form a very clear link between dropping fertility rates in men and use of cell phones.
- Dropping fertility rates in men are critical in nearly 40% of cases wherein couples have a difficulty in conceiving.
- In case of women, Professor Martha Dirnfield expressed that since women don't carry their mobile phones on them, there is a reason to believe that the phones won't affect their fertility.
- However for men, not keeping the phone on the bedside table, and avoiding keeping it in shorts or pyjamas pockets could act as the first step towards rectification of the problem.
- A discussion with experts in the field reveals that this is likely to be more of a problem when we take younger men into consideration. If a couple is trying to conceive and the problems persist for over a year, then this just might come across as an issue which might need to be looked into!
- Stay-On Capsules are a miracle of Ayurveda delivered to your home in a safe and secure packaging. While being very effective for ensuring sexual well being and letting you get over sexual dysfunctions, Stay-On Power capsules are 100% herbal and free from all side effects.
I have blood test that is 7.9 and calcium test 7.2 I am also 1 month pregnant but that blood deficiency was also before pregnancy.
I am a Pregnant women CD4 count 532. The ART medicine not started. Any problem to Pregnancy and baby. Any specific medicine for pregnant HIV personal. Please Suggest.
Here are some postpartum tips for mothers
Good morning everybody. I am Dr. Meenu Goyal, consultant obstetrician and gynecologist at Goyal Medical Center, Vasant Vihar. Today we are here to discuss the postpartum issues. Bringing home a new child is one of the happiest moment in a woman's life but with that comes emotional and physical challenges. Physically she may feel weak, she may feel be having sore breasts or hemorrhoids or fecal incontinence or constipation or the stitch line side pain or she can even have a vaginal discharge or the weight gain issues. Emotionally she may be Feeling the baby blues, the postpartum depression and as regarding the partner she might be having some struggles with her intimate life. The husband might want to pick up from where they left before the baby's arrival but a woman would be struggling through and would be craving more for a good night sleep.
So we ask the ladies to take care of her certain things, drink plenty of water at least two to three liters of water in summers and at least eight to ten glasses in winters. Also they should be taking care of their sleep. They should have a good night sleep. They should expect vaginal discharge. Consult your doctor in case you have fever, you have a painful menstruation or you are having problems in Menstruation, you have any swelling redness or pain or any kind of a fouls smelling discharge from your stretch line or you have any new belly pain or you have any kind of swelling tenderness or swelling in the legs or you have any problems with defecation like you have constipation or in case of any dirty discharge or any red colored discharged from your nipples.
Don't worry in case of any problem you just consult a gynecologist or you can chat with me or text me or email me or you can connect me through lybrate.com or at my clinic at Goyal Medical Center, Vasant Vihar.