Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmal KumarYour feedback matters!
HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND HONEST DOCTOR AS PER MY EXPERIENCE HE IS VERY POLITE AND COOPERATIVE SOFT SPOKEN AND REALLY A GENUINE DOCTOR GOD BLESS HIM
Sir, I am 23 years old (male. My father passed away 1 years back because of cancer at anus, rectum.radiation treatment taken but it not completely solved and cancer formed all over the body then dead. My question. Is cancer comes to me also from my older generations?(because my grandma had tongue cancer and dead 30 years back and my grandpa also some what cancer symptoms while dead. I am also getting some few symptoms like pain and discomfort at anus area. What should I do? I am really scared all about this. With in a short span of time 1 1/2 years my father dead. Still am in shock mode. Please guide me.
I've so much of gastric problem these days. Before I used to get gastric problem but that was because I don't take meals at regular intervals. But now a days even if I'm taking meals regularly three tyms a day I had to suffer with gastric problem. Actually I stay in hostel. So Do you say that the people cooking is adding soda while cooking rice? And also I couldn't eat more rice even when I'm hungry. And the major problem is that when I am tensed like before exams, etc, this gastric problem attacks suddenly, stomach pain and that will be so much uncomfortable for me. What can I do for this? Please help me get out of this problem. Thank you!
I am 23 years old and last 30 days i am suffering from gastric. Because of this i am not able to eat anything and feeling uncomfortable. My stomach is full with AIR and i am passing heavy air. If I take any little bit of water or food also i am feeling my stomach is full and within 1 hour again same problem that my stomach full with air and im getting such kind of sounds please help me like suggesting tablets and injection for immediate action.
I have constipation since childhood and it become q big problem for me. I'm 32 years old, I have piles, fissures and bleeding. I have done alot of treatments both allopathic and ayurvadic. But no good results. I don't want surgery. Kindly treat my this problem so that I feel happy. I have gastric problem too.
Gas problem, sticky stool sticks on toilet sheet, itching in anus, acidity sometimes when eat much, white tongue especially in morning ang evening, one year back I took mass gainer protein supplement Main que - why does stool become sticky, sticks on toilet sheet.
I have pain at lower part of anus and it is very difficult to sit when pain occurs but after sometimes it is ok and again it occurs when I go for toilet it occurs only for 1-2 days sometimes I take painkillers or antibiotics it is occurring for last 1 year it happened only 2 times now again it is ok?
She is ailing with severe lower abdominal pain in every period of her. We met the gynecologist and she has given anti spasmotic tablet which is giving her relief. But what is the permanent treatment for it ?
Everyday I have a fever, headache and also acidity. Its severe acidity problem. When I am in periods stomach is very very painful. In night leg pain also.
I am 30 years old I have stomach and acidity. After lunch a very painful stomachs occurs please suggest a medicine.
Hi. My wife has some problem and today she shared with me and she said when she went to fresh (potty) then she saw blood is coming with potty and this process is running from 1 month back.
I am 35 years old Male. I have suffering acidity problem from last 02 years. Pls, Give the effective solution for same.
Good evening sir/mam, I am getting bleeding when I am going to motion 5 to 10 drops regularly can I know what is the problem and I am fear about it. I am 32 years old can I have a suggestion for this problem.
My son have constant problem regarding the stomach worms we have used the available medicines in market but after some time the same problem persist please give me some suggestions.
I am 27 years old. Now I recently face gas problem. please give me a permanent solution according this.
My wife is 47 years old. She has following problems: Thyroid (Hypo) High Blood pressure, Sugar type 2 Have knee pain and ankle pain. Gas problem Her gall bladder is eliminated. Has chest pain while walking (ECG report was normal) She is suffering from all these problem for last 5-7 years. Please advise with special advise for my knee joint pain.
1. Start your day with a glassful of warm water mixed with one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. You can also add half a tablespoon of honey to it. Lemon juice acts as a purifier and reduces ama in the alimentary tract.
2. Lassi or buttermilk is excellent for digestion. It improves the digestive flora without hindering the microcirculatory channels of the human body. Buttermilk is best taken during lunch, it should not be consumed after sunset.
3. Have a small slice of fresh ginger with very little freshly squeezed lemon juice. It helps in stirring up the digestive fires and enhances appetite before meal time. If you find it difficult to eat ginger directly, then squeeze out ¼ teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and have this mixture about half an hour before meal time.
4. Never skip breakfast. Have fresh fruits, boiled vegetables and cooked cereal in breakfast. This is light for the stomach and helps in keeping the digestion fires alive and active all through the day.
5. There are some spices with aids digestion, try to include them as ingredients while cooking your meal. Spices such as turmeric, coriander powder, dried ginger, cumin and ajwain aids digestion as well as helps in flushing out toxins from the body. They also help in better absorption and of nutrients. There are some foods that are difficult to digest, like lentils, they must always be cooked along with above mentioned spices to prevent flatulence.
6. Most people are addicted to caffeinated drinks such as tea and coffee. Try to replace them with herbal teas. Start having a fragrant fennel tea after you have you lunch to improve digestion. If you find fennel good to taste, then chew some seeds after you have your meal.
7. Avoid having snacks between two meals. Your gastrointestinal system needs time to rest as well as recharge in between meals as well as after a meal. If you really feel the need to snack in between then have only fresh fruits as they are easy to digest. In Ayurveda fruits are not recommended after sunset.
8. Have soaked grains, seeds, nuts as well as lentils in warm water for about half an hour to an hour. This makes them simpler to digest.
9. You must eat heavy food items such as cheese etc during lunch meal. The digestive fires are most active during the daytime, they start going into slumber by nightfall.
10. Ice or cold drinks douse the digestive fires, must avoid them at all times. You can sip warm water or water at room temperature throughout the day. It is believed that warm water is exceptionally good for the stomach, it aids digestion and purification.
I have acidity and bloating problem. Every morning I feel my stomach very tight n mind say not to eat anything. What should I do besides taking the medicine.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder of the large intestine. It may cause abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. The condition is not life threatening in nature and does not make you susceptible to colon disorders such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and colon cancer, however, symptoms of IBS may act as deterrents in leading a normal life.
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are:
- You may experience symptoms of constipation
- Frequent episodes of diarrhea
- Abdominal cramps especially on the lower part of the abdomen
- Constant bloating
- Abnormal stool structure
- You belly might stick out
In some cases, you may experience sexual problems and urinary problems. In addition, if you also suffer from stress related disorders then it might aggravate the symptoms.
The primary cause is that the colon becomes very sensitive such that small stimulation may cause it to react. When the food passes through the colon, it tends contract strongly and leads to complications, such as bloating and constipation. It may also lead to weak contractions of the colon which leads to hardened stool.
There are certain things which may symptoms of IBS, they are:
- Stress: Any type of stress tends to aggravate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Foods: Certain foods such as chocolate, spices, cabbage, milk and carbonated beverages may trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes such as the ones during menstrual cycles may aggravate symptoms of IBS.
- Illnesses: Various illnesses such as diarrhea or conditions such as overproduction of bacteria in the intestines may lead to symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Women are more likely to be affected by symptoms of IBS as are people who are below 45 years of age. If someone in your family has irritable bowel syndrome, then you are also likely to develop this disorder. It may also aggravate symptoms of hemorrhoids, along with aggravating symptoms of stress.