Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilima Tirivedi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilima TirivediYour feedback matters!
I work in bank for the past Five years and I have become overweight for my height and last February I had miscarriage for it was the first time I became pregnant and I was two months pregnant when I had miscarriage and also I am diabetic for the past two years and I am taking medicine. I want to become pregnant for a healthy baby what I have to do with these health issues please help me out.
I had a miscarriage of 2 months on 20th June this year and I meet a gynec as me and my husband are planning for a baby post miscarriage. She then told me to start with folvite tablet. I am taking that tablet from past one month. I did not get my period as my due date was 24th of this month. Am I pregnant or there is a side effect of tablet folvite.
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
My wife was 3 week pregnant. And we take natural abortion, now she have some problem. Last 4 days lots of excessive bleeding is there. What to do?
I am 45 years old woman. I had menopause 9 years back immediately after my second delivery. For some times I am feeling very exhausted freqently inspite of taking vitamin supplement. I take home made food. My recent blood test report shows no sugar no thyrod. I also feel dehydration, have lots of sweating, my whole body becomes heavy and stiff and I find it difficult to stand and move very frequently. My fingers and face get swelled and have pain in finger movement.
I married 2 months back. After having sex my wife feeling more pain in vagina after one day or 2 days of sex. She's feeling not to have sex. Please suggest something. During starting days she not suffer that and once she observed light bleeding and more pain also.
I have polycystic ovary and thyroid also 14. I am taking tablet for thyroid and glycomet 250 mg for pcos. I want to conceive soon. Kindly help me.
Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant . When I was walking I felt shortness of breath . Fatigue . Pls advice me. Daily I feel shortness of breath sometimes .pls advice me.
Hi, I'm 14 weeks pregnant. I've got cold and fever. My sister in law has been diagnosed with chicken pox. I've been informed that I would only come to know after 2 weeks if I had been infected, is that true? Can I be treated before itself to avoid getting chicken pox, if so what medication? Please help me!
I am bleeding since last 25 days. I am bleeding a lot during my menstrual cycle and clots are coming which is really painful for me I am not sexually active and having pain in my lower stomach area. What could be the cause of it and treatment for this. I am worried for this What are the reasons of this.
Hello sir/madam Me and my wife had a unprotected sex more than a month ago. According to her period date is 21 of every month. Now it has been more than a month (her period was on 21/08/17 and today is 01/09/2017) she is not having period. She had checked with prega news kit test (24/08/2017) it show negative (one red strip) then after 7 days (31/08/2017) she checked again but the same result. Can she be pregnant and why so much delay in her period?
This is regarding a problem developed recently after my first sex. There's a burning sensation and at times it itch so much internally. What must be the problem and what should I do? One thing I'm sure, my husband doesn't have any STDs and since the itch started couple of days back I've washed it properly. Please suggest some cream or means to cure it. Thank you.
Recently I had a baby now I do not want to do a baby for 4 to 5 years what are the best idea for berth control. Please suggest my wife don’t want to use Copper T please suggest other things for cure.
I am 32 years female. Have a two year old baby. Had my period on 7th Sept, 2nd Oct but not yet in November. No abdominal pain. Breast tenderness is there.
Hi, I want to know the possible reasons of breast cancer. My wife is having a 8 months old baby. Please advise.
Hi I want to get pregnant. My period date is 30th. I am doing sex continuously from the 1st of November. So is there any chance to get pregnant?
Does vagina becomes tight when do not do sex for 1. Year but before this I do sex once in a month for 1 year.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!