Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita VasishthaYour feedback matters!
I have one problem. Blood is coming from my upper part of teeth. Can you please suggest me a good treatment.
I am 30 year male, I had H1S1 (Herpes Simplex) in Oct 2015. It started with gum swelling right behind my front tooth followed by fever and finally entire mouth got badly infected with 4 prominent sores on lips. Initially doctor thought it is local allergy but when it worsened he prescribed Ocuvir 800 (thrice a day). Slowly things improved, sores and everything went away except the swelling behind the gums from where everything started. It reduced but didn't go away completely. I had read on internet that the H1S1 virus would never go and will come back again and again but with lower intensity. I asked my doc will it come back he said it won't and assured me it is nothing to worry about. He also checked my recent blood report and said I am perfectly normal nothing to worry about. BUT after one and half year I am concerned about following - 1. After first instance in Oct 15, it has returned at least for 5-6 times. Very mild in nature compared to first time. Now it starts from one of the four sores I had on lips. I always take Ocuvir 400 myself, as I see the symptoms and it gradually goes away. Is that right? 2. The swelling behind gums is there since Oct 15. It has never gone. I feel it softens or increases. 3. Should I visit a dentist and get mouth cleaned? Or any other suggestion. 4. Is there a way I can get rid of this forever? Open to nature/homeopathy, Ayurveda as well. Please Suggest! Thanks in advance.
Hello, I am 22 years old male 5 years before I removed my right side upper teeth. Its slowly damaged my teeth structure now and gums upper portion partially damaged. So what should I do?
I had root canal treatment done about 10 years back. Actually the doctor who did the treatment changed the filler tooth twice but it was not effective. From then, there is always a gap in the teeth and particles get struck there. Is there a permanent solution for this?
I have problem in my teeth. I think it's a cavity problem because my one teeth is cut automatically. And this cause a pain in my tongue. What to do?
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.