Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello doctor I am a girl last 2days in vagina I have infection bahut jalan hoti he can you please help me?
I am 29 years old, 59 kgs, 10 weeks pregnant. What should be my food habits and what type of raw or dry fruits should I take? Is it good to take honey during pregnancy? please sir/ mam, suggest ne.
7 reasons why olive oil is so good for you!
Olive oil also known as ‘jaitoon ka tel’ is an essential fruit oil with its origins being mainly in the mediterranean regions. It is utilized for cooking purposes, developing cosmetic products and soaps, for medicinal purposes and as pharmaceutical supplements. The various types of olive oil are virgin olive oil, extra virgin olive oil and pure olive oil. Apart from being a cooking medium, olive oil also has several unique health benefits. Here are some of them:
1. Helps prevent alzheimer’s
Studies have shown that oleocanthal, a polyphenol found in extra virgin olive oil, reduces cognitive decline that comes with ageing including alzheimer’s disease. Polyphenols – powerful antioxidants found in extra virgin olive oil – also help to combat the oxidative stress associated with ageing.
2. Regulates blood sugar levels
Eating extra virgin olive oil as part of a balanced diet may help prevent or delay the onset of diabetes. Extra virgin olive oil helps regulate and balance our insulin levels so that there are no sugar spikes.
3. Moisturizes the skin
Unlike commercial moisturizers that can clog pores and aggravate a current skin condition, olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect. Try using olive oil at night as a substitute for your regular moisturizer. Apply the oil to your face and neck. Gently pat the skin with a tissue to wipe away any excess oil.
4. Fights ageing
Olive oil contains 3 major antioxidants – vitamin e, polyphenols and phytosterols. Antioxidants when applied topically help protect the skin from premature skin ageing. Vitamin e partly accounts for the anti-ageing benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Hydroxytyrosol, a rather raw compound found in olive oil also prevents free radical damage to the skin.
5. Keeps blood pressure in check
Just as monosaturated fats (mufa’s) can look after the health of your heart, monosaturated fats found in olive oil also contain high amounts of an essential fatty acid (efa) called omega3. Omega3 and mufa keep your heart healthy by helping to lower blood pressure. It is called efa because the body cannot make it by itself and therefore we must get it from food sources.
6. Prevents osteoporosis
There is strong evidence that olive oil helps improve the amount of calcium in the blood which can have a positive effect on bone density, so it may prevent osteoporosis from developing. Olive oil appears to be particularly beneficial when combined with omega3 fatty acids.
7. Helps prevent strokes
Stroke is caused by a disturbance of blood flow to the brain, either due to a blood clot or bleeding. In developed nations, stroke is the second most common cause of death, right after heart disease. After much research olive oil was found to be the only source of mono-saturated fat associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart disease.
Add olive oil to your diet to reap the many health benefits. Extra virgin olive – the oil from the first pressing of the olive fruit is green and has a full bodied flavour, is best consumed raw, as dressing for salads and dishes, in dips raw, as heating the oil can reduce its benefits. For cooking use pure olive oil which is milder in taste and yellow in colour.
What are the changes of getting pregnant if I do intercourse on 19 th of January. My periods starts 11 th January and ends up 15 th January and also doing intercourse on 22nd January. So what are the changes of getting pregnant. If changes are there for which date is the most effective of getting pregnant.
Can pregnancy be known before the menstrual cycle? If ejaculation is done outside but do not know is there any pre ejaculation inside. Can there be chances of pregnancy between two menstrual cycle?
I Have menstrual problem during period I feel so much pain I have tried home remedies. But its not work what should I do help me please.
I have 2 month baby. I have problem in my breast due to swelling and redness on it. Please tell me what is that problem and how can I rectify it.
If I do unprotected sex and cum 'ON' the vagina is there any chance to get pregnant? Does unprotected anal sex cause pregnancy?
Infertility is a condition which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right times. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right times.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is at first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!