Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Can I take sevista 30 mg tablet instead of novex 30 mg in alternate days? please give me your suggestions
Did you know that camphor is very effective in keeping your home devoid of bad odor? Camphor or kapoor, as it is commonly called, can be found in every Hindu household. It is primarily used for purposes like pooja and aarti and for warming the house. It is considered to be a holy substance, the flames of which drive away negative energies and evil forces. However, camphor is beneficial in several other ways as well. It can be used as a natural home freshener which serves certain purposes.
Benefits of Camphor
- Camphor helps in killing germs. It is also an excellent way to purify the air in the surroundings of your home. Burning camphor or kapoor regularly is an effective way to eliminate germs from your household.
- It keeps your home odour free
- Artificial room fresheners, which are commonly used, contain a harmful chemical known as phthalates. This chemical may lead to the development of several health complications in children and pregnant woman. Instead of using such artificial room fresheners, you should use camphor as an alternative. It is very effective in eliminating odor. You need to burn the camphor in a lamp, ideally in the center of a room. Place it in a location from where the fragrance can reach all the parts of the room.
- It acts as an effective insecticide. Camphor contains properties, which act as an efficient natural insecticide. You can apply camphor to get rid of insects such as ants, bed bugs and mosquitoes. Here are the ways you can follow:
- In case of ants, you need to dissolve a small amount of camphor in water. Sprinkle it over the area where you see ants, and they will go away instantly.
- For eliminating bed bugs, you should wash your bed covers and bed sheets and mattresses in the sun. Put a chunk of camphor, put it in a piece of muslin cloth and keep it between the mattresses. This will drive all bed bugs away.
- Camphor is very useful in eliminating or getting rid of mosquitoes in your house. Camphor is made from the extract of a certain tree. Compared with other natural mosquito repellents, camphor has the most powerful mosquito repellent activity and capability. You need to light the camphor in your room and shut all doors and windows. Leave the room in this condition for around fifteen minutes and you will get a completely mosquito-free environment.
Other than being a natural freshener, camphor is also beneficial for the treatment of several skin problems such as rashes and irritation. It helps in treating pregnancy cramps and helps in the treatment of acne scars as well. Instead of using chemical camphor, it is always recommended to use Bhinseni Camphor (Kapoor). In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi I'm 37 year's old mujhe thyorid h mera 11 year's ka boy h uske baad mujhe conciev nhi hua phir meine consult kiya laproscopy bhi hua uske baad august 2016 mein mene conciev kiya But baby ki heartbeat nhi thi so doc n suggest kiya ki mujhe abourtion karvana hoga uske baad d&c hua in october now mein fast se faster conciev karna chahti hu. So pls help d&c k baad mujhe periods bahut jayada ho rhe h usally mujhe 3 days hi flu hota tha but now 5 to6 days tak hota h mujhe conciev karna h as soon as possible pls help.
I am 32 years old female, trying to conceive. I was ovulating last week. After that there is no cervical discharge, its dry. Is it normal? Why is it so? Can it be pregnancy? What should I do? My next dates are 26th January. I had faced some mild cramp like thing last evening too.
I am 24 now. I want twins as my children. What should I take precautions? What should my partner and me follow diet? If I follow How many months it take to prepare my self to achieve that?
Me and my girlfriend were involved in a sexual intercourse (no penetration) on 27th feb. She had her last period on feb 14th and she missed her period in this month (feeling dizzy since two days and had vomited twice yesterday. We think she's a pregnant. How to confirm pregnancy? If she's a pregnant what medication should be taken for aborting it?
Hi, My wife is 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. She is 38 years old and had some red spotting today. The doctor did an ultrasound and the heartbeat is fine. She mentioned that the baby detached a little and that caused the bleeding. Is it something we should be worried about?
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.